KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 8 of over 61 reviews

5.0
LearnUpon CEO Brendan Noud
Brendan Noud

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Jul 29, 2022 - Salesforce Administrator in Belgrade, Central Serbia
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, competitive benefits (salary, health insurance for all family members, wellness), friendly people, fun and supportive environment with regular social events, the best leadership, training and development opportunities, flexible working arrangements which all increase work and life balance. I had great managers in my past, but I cannot say enough how much I admire my current manager. She is leading me to become not only better professional but also better person. I hope that one day I will have such a awesome leadership skills like she has.

Cons

I am very thankful for being part of LU so I cannot think of any con at the moment.

2. 5.0

Great place to work

Mar 26, 2022 - Software Developer in Niš
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work with many opportunities.

Cons

By far, I have not seen anything bad in the company.

People Operations

Hi Lupper, We're so happy to receive your feedback. We are glad to hear you are enjoying life at LearnUpon and are extremely proud to have you as part of the LearnUpon team! Being part of a rapidly growing company in our industry is exciting as the opportunities at LearnUpon are endless.

3. 5.0

Working at Learn Upon

Aug 5, 2021 - Backend Developer in Belgrade, Central Serbia
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work/life balance, relaxed no pressure culture, management seems really interested in employee growth

Cons

Rapid expansion and all it's organisational troubles, but seems to be actively handled

People Operations

Hi Lupper, We're so happy to receive your feedback. We are glad to hear you are enjoying life at LearnUpon and are extremely proud to have you as part of the LearnUpon team! We are growing at a rapid pace and hold ourselves up to our Learning Path values by aiming for the best solutions, not the easy ones, so we thank you for your patience and all the hard work you have put in to help LearnUpon grow.

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Healthy Culture

Apr 17, 2021 - Software Engineer in Belgrade, Central Serbia
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great and efficient engineering team

Cons

LearnUpon is a fast growing company so things can be pretty hectic from time to time

People Operations

Hi Lupper, Thanks so much for you feedback. We aim to build a culture where we support each other and go the extra mile to make LearnUpon a place we're all proud to work in! We are growing at a rapid pace and hold ourselves up to our Learning Path values by aiming for the best solutions, not the easy ones. We're delighted to have you on the journey with us!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing company with great culture and people!

Oct 20, 2020 - People Operations Specialist in Belgrade, Central Serbia
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company in which people are valued and cared for. Every voice is heard, information is transparent, everyone is approachable from lower positions to CEO! Great benefits, great work-personal life balance, a lot of opportunities to grow with strong support from everybody! In a few years, I believe the company will achieve much more and become well-known!

Cons

Nothing, for now, I don't have any cons.

Continue reading
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Interesting product and great people

Aug 12, 2020 - Senior Developer in Belgrade, Central Serbia
    Business Outlook

Pros

They have an interesting and fast growing product. Also, people are polite and friendly.

Cons

There are none so far.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing place for work

Dec 7, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Belgrade, Central Serbia
    Business Outlook

Pros

LearnUpon is the best place for work if you want to work somewhere where you want to constantly improve yourself, where you can really see your impact, and to be proud of what you do. Open and transparent environment, where you will be encouraged to give your ideas and appreciated for the effort. However, number 1 value of LearnUpon are people - bunch of smart and fun people who are definition of team work.

Cons

I wouldn't change a thing here

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

LearnUpon is my second home

Nov 15, 2017 - Senior User Experience/UI Designer in Belgrade, Central Serbia
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Since I’m working in Belgrade’s office (Serbia), I have to point out that working with Irish people is amazing and so much fun! 2. There is a friendly atmosphere and great collaboration between teams. 3. I've been working for LU for almost 3 years and I never had a stressful situation or negative experience with management or any of colleagues. 4. Hard work is respected and awarded! 5. The fact that LearnUpon is being used by over 2 million users (that number grows every day) is amazing. It’s both inspirational and motivating to know that you are part of “something big” and that you can be a piece of the puzzle in improving global online learning.

Cons

Every community have to have certain Cons but we tend as employees to work on them with management if we spot something worth improving ... and it works.

Continue reading