Learning Care Group Academy Director Reviews | Glassdoor

0 Rating

"Feels like home"

Current Employee - Academy Director in Fenton, MO

I have been working at Learning Care Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

I recently left a company after nearly 25 years. The company went in a direction that was unfavorable and was negatively changing at a drastic rate. It was time to go for myself and many of my peers as well. Learning Care Group has the values that I had grown to admire within my previous company. CEO and Upper management very approachable and wants to make you succeed. Very supportive on all levels. It was extremely refreshing as well as a little disturbing to go to a training at support central and meet so many individuals who also had left me former company. It was eye opening and confirming that I had made the right decision. I highly recommend this company

Cons

None I can think of at all! This company has yet to give me a con.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing by making your employees feel supported and heard.

Learning Care Group2015-05-23
  2. "Great company to work for! Some place that I genuinely want to work for the rest of my career."

Current Employee - Academy Director in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Learning Care Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

In the industry for the right reasons- children and families. Even though they are a larger company, things still feel small and personable. The corporate level isn't above or out of reach to the field employees. They are for profit but truly invest back into their schools. They are constantly making improvements and advancements to be a leader in the field of early childhood education.

Cons

Salary and the bonus structure for directors isn't competitive enough or in line with all that they do in that position.

Advice to Management

Promote more from within and encourage that.

Learning Care Group2017-07-30
  3. "Good experience"

Former Employee - Academy Director in Voorhees, NJ

I worked at Learning Care Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Family oriented. No weekends. Fun environment, house are pretty good. Pay was great. Nice benefits

Cons

Upper management puts way too much stress on you. All about numbers and not about the families and the kids.

Advice to Management

Focus on the staff, families and kids who make your schools so great.

Learning Care Group2015-05-15

"Great company"

Academy Director

I worked at Learning Care Group

Pros

Great company to learn about the financial side of childcare services.

Cons

No backing from some district managers. No consequences for parental behavior that disrupts the school.

Advice to Management

Room to grow

Learning Care Group2015-03-03

"Coorporation feel and very unprofessional"

Former Employee - Academy Director in Austin, TX

I worked at Learning Care Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Love the children, and love the teachers. Love the interactions with in the center.

Cons

Teachers never get paid what they should, and it is hard for them to recieve a pay raise. Took me a whole year to get employee's a better pay by 0.25-0..50 cents. Poor Professionalism, and poor upper managment communication. Poor way of handling issues with lack of communication. You will be expected as a director to run the facility by yourself and there will be no accountablilty on any one else besides yourself, therefore you will rarely be able to leave the school. Little to no vacation time and very stressful environment with very little pay. Not enough pay for the amount of responsibilities and the amount of time you will spend working.

Advice to Management

Communicate fully with directors and teachers. know the type of people working for you. Be consistent in managing people. Do not be so political and make it about who likes who, or who knows who. Be Fair and Just to everyone. Get all aspects of every story.

Learning Care Group2013-07-16