Learning Care Group Intern Reviews | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Intern

Create your profile to get personalized information

Learning Care Group Intern Reviews

Updated Aug 9, 2019

4.8
Learning Care Group CEO Mark R. Bierley
Mark R. Bierley
  1. "Not your average internship"

Former Intern - Finance Intern in Novi, MI

I worked at Learning Care Group for less than a year

Pros

During my summer at LCG, I was able to work on real analysis and slide decks that were used in business decisions. I felt valued as part of the team, and I was excited to go to work every day. If you are interested in pursuing a career in corporate finance or business development, the Finance Internship is an amazing way to gain useful skills and work on meaningful tasks. The intern class size is perfect for getting to know the rest of the interns; the summer was a good mix of time with my department and time with the intern programming.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about this experience.

Learning Care Group2019-08-09
  2. "Corporate Intern"

Current Intern - Intern in Novi, MI

I have been working at Learning Care Group for less than a year

Pros

Learning Care Group has been amazing in aiding to my experience and knowledge in my desired field of study being that I am only an intern. Everyone is approachable and kind in the office. The company is constantly looking for new ways to enhance everyone's experience with Learning Care Group whether it is the directors, parents, teachers, or other employees. They are accommodating to busy schedules and want you to advance in your career. I have learned so many things and met so many great people that I will never forget. The atmosphere and culture is great and I would definitely want to come back and work full time for this company.

Cons

None come to mind at the moment.

Learning Care Group2019-08-05
  3. "Love LCG!"

Current Employee - Intern

I have been working at Learning Care Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I love how everyone in this building is extremely nice! No one has ever walked past me without saying hello or good morning! Great environment to be in. Everyone is always extremely helpful and doesn't mind answering questions you have!

Cons

Not many I can think of at the moment!

Learning Care Group2019-08-02
  4. "Great experience & exposure"

Current Intern - Operations Intern

I have been working at Learning Care Group

Pros

This 10 week internship has overall been a great experience. It gave me great experience to public speaking, running meetings, and finding the passion in my degree. Everyone at the corporate office is so nice and welcoming the culture here is really good. The internship program also gives you sessions how to work on your resume, linkedin, etc. they truly want the best for their interns & work hard to see them succeed.

Cons

There are not any cons I can think of at the moment

Learning Care Group2019-08-01
  5. "Professional Growth!"

Current Intern - Marketing Intern in Novi, MI

I have been working at Learning Care Group for less than a year

Pros

Since being here I have noticed that everyone genuinely wants to see you succeed. There are many opportunities to sit in on meetings, ask questions, and be involved within the company. I have only been here for 2 months and feel like I have learned so much already.

Cons

They have implemented a work from home schedule (great for work/life balance) so you may see someone less than you normally would!

Learning Care Group2019-07-26
  6. "A Summer Intern's Experience"

Current Intern - Intern - Hourly

I have been working at Learning Care Group

Pros

I've had the chance to work in an atmosphere that truly has the children's and teacher's interests at heart and that has been a rewarding experience

Cons

It's interesting to see a company that owns multiple childcare brands and have such a small education department at the corporate level

Learning Care Group2019-08-01
  7. "Great place to work!"

Current Intern - Intern - Hourly in Novi, MI

I have been working at Learning Care Group for less than a year

Pros

I am currently an intern at LCG. I have never felt more welcomed anywhere else. Everyone is very nice and approachable. LCG really is a great place to work.

Cons

There are no cons at LCG

Learning Care Group2018-06-19