Learning Care Group Reviews
58% would recommend to a friend
(408 total reviews)
Mark R. Bierley
65% approve of CEO
Found 408 of over 426 reviews
Updated Nov 26, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Teachers
Got a burning question about Learning Care Group? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Learning Care Group employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "I love working her the people are great" (in 16 reviews)
- "The staff was friendly and accomodating" (in 11 reviews)
- "Great coworkers who really care about their work and each other." (in 10 reviews)
- "Working with children and weekends off" (in 7 reviews)
- "Whether your a teacher or management they offer amazing opportunities for professional growth." (in 6 reviews)
- "expected to work in Toddler rooms and afternoon shifts with same low pay" (in 36 reviews)
- "How can teachers give quality care with such poor management and pay." (in 21 reviews)
- "Benefits are a bit pricey, and vacation time is not the best." (in 18 reviews)
- "There is no work life balance … at all" (in 11 reviews)
- "Upper management created a very micro" (in 10 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Learning Care Group and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWAug 14, 2023Director of EducationCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearNovi, MI
I have just completed my first month with Learning Care Group as one of the Directors of Education. I have been so highly impressed with the structure of collaboration and the missional focus of this company. There is a strong collaborative network of caring, kind individuals who want to do everything possible to support children and families. I am excited to continue to learn, grow, and contribute with this team!
None identified at this time
- 5.0Sep 25, 2023DirectorCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearVirginia Beach, VA
They have all the tools necessary for you to grow as an employee. Whether your a teacher or management they offer amazing opportunities for professional growth.
More one on one time with leaders to learn this companies way of doing business.Learning Care Group Response3mo
Thank you for sharing your experience with us!
- 1.0Nov 26, 2023Assistant TeacherFormer Employee, more than 1 yearOswego, IL
The children are the best part
Always looking to cut hours, director has her favorites and is absent a lot and seems to let some staff do whatever they want while others are held to different standard. School is old and gross and everything is broken and yucky.
- 3.0Oct 19, 2023Lead TeacherCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
If you love kids it might be worth it but not if you don't want to live with your parents for eternity. After a couple years it gets old.
It's not enough to pay the bills, but childcare pays notoriously low. Also not paid on most major holidays sadly.
- 1.0Nov 9, 2023Lead TeacherFormer EmployeeMonona, WI
The kids brighten your day.
Scheduling is a mess. There is no organization or common plan that runs throughout the staff. Worst daycare I’ve worked at.
- 5.0Aug 18, 2023Leader TeacherCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearWashington, DC
Organized and very correct Procedures via LCG, Serious and correct at payment, Excellent, Benefit, Perfect Location, Parking Free.
More Staff Balance Diversity and Age Balance.
Learning Care Group Reviews FAQs
Learning Care Group has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 426 reviews left anonymously by employees. 58% of employees would recommend working at Learning Care Group to a friend and 52% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
58% of Learning Care Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Learning Care Group 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.