Found 5 of over 426 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Teachers
Got a burning question about Learning Care Group? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Learning Care Group employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "I love working her the people are great" (in 18 reviews)
- "Great coworkers who really care about their work and each other." (in 11 reviews)
- "The staff was friendly and accomodating" (in 10 reviews)
- "Working with children and weekends off" (in 6 reviews)
- "The atmosphere and culture is great and I would definitely want to come back and work full time for this company." (in 6 reviews)
- "expected to work in Toddler rooms and afternoon shifts with same low pay" (in 33 reviews)
- "How can teachers give quality care with such poor management and pay." (in 21 reviews)
- "Pay and benefits are awful." (in 18 reviews)
- "There is no work life balance … at all" (in 12 reviews)
- "Upper management created a very micro" (in 12 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Learning Care Group and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "working with children"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Apr 11, 2021Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearOld Hickory, TN
Working with children and free meals
The pay, management, and locationLearning Care Group Response3y
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience at La Petite Academy. Thanks again for the feedback!
- 1.0Oct 1, 2010Lead TeacherCurrent EmployeeLas Vegas, NV
Working with good people, and great children. The teachers and parents are great people. the teachers care for the children in their care, and do the best job they can to provide quality care.
This company cares nothing for its employees, their attitude is suck it up..there are plenty of people who would be happy to do your job. No raises in 3 years. trying to cut everyones hours so they dont have to pay benefits.4
- 1.0Jan 20, 2018School ManagementCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsRaleigh, NC
working with children, competitive salary, paid time off (if you get to use it)
No support from upper management, peers have no team work, weekly conference calls are about the same stuff, benefits, hiring staff (very difficult), labor guidelines are impossible to meet and run your school effectively, company is about money instead of the children.3Learning Care Group Response6y
Thank you for your feedback as a current Learning Care Group employee. We strive to ensure a supportive work environment for all employees, and are sorry to hear that you have not be receiving this impression. Thanks again.
- 3.0Sep 22, 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Working with children and weekends off
Extremely low pay for the amount of work you do.Learning Care Group Response2y
Thanks for sharing your review. As a company, we strive to provide a supportive work environment that offers a development path for a meaningful and fulfilling career. As part of that, we regularly evaluate employee compensation and benefits to ensure they’re competitive within the industry. Thanks again for the insights.