Lee Health Employee Reviews about "good benefits"
58% would recommend to a friend
(79 total reviews)
65% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "poor management, treat employees terrible Feel like a robot, just another body to do the job!!!" (in 49 reviews)
- "Low pay and stress / pressure" (in 44 reviews)
- "Too much favoritism and so certain people could do less and get away with it." (in 13 reviews)
- "Mid level management, as long as they praise upper management, are rewarded by making them 'untouchable'." (in 12 reviews)
- "low salaries especially for those with many years experience coming into the system" (in 9 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Lee Health and is not affected by filters.
Found 79 of over 796 reviews
Updated Nov 29, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "good benefits"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Jan 13, 2021Nurse PractitionerFormer Employee
Great coworkers and teamwork. Good benefits and CME.
Admin and Management often care too much about the bottom line. Not enough measures to prevent provider burnout
- 3.0Aug 20, 2022Registered NurseCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsFort Myers, FL
Benefits are good compared to other places I have worked
Overworked. Focus more on amount of patients. Making good patient care difficult with so many patients
- 2.0Nov 20, 2013Medical AssistantFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsFort Myers, FL
very good benefits and other discounts available a lot of payroll deductions
were not always fair in certain situations,when it came to listening to employees.
- 2.0Oct 20, 2023Interior DesignerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsFort Myers, FL
Good Benefits for employees and families
Often toxic environment. No respect or care for non-medical personnel. Leadership does not understand our role.