Legacy Analytics Senior Consultant Reviews | Glassdoor

1 review

Senior Consultant

5.0
Jim Gharrity

1. "Doing consulting right"

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Rolling Meadows, IL
    Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Rolling Meadows, IL

I worked at Legacy Analytics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The founder, Don Fletcher, has a history and track record of providing excellence in service, providing both satisfied clients and a profit for the shareholders.
    Legacy Analytics is Mr. Fletcher's bid to "do consulting right" in the wake of the damage to the industry companies like the George S. May(hem) company and associated spinoffs have caused.
    I understand that it is impossible to satisfy every client, and every employee, and that "somewhere" out there, a negative review might exist, but by and large, Legacy is a great place to work, with excellent support from the company, both to the field personnel and to the client aftercare.
    I wish I lived east of the Mississippi, so I could go back to work with Legacy Analytics.

Cons

Legacy has not yet grown beyond the eastern side of the Mississippi and points east. I live to the west. Far to the west.
    Oh, and the travel that is inherent with ANY management consulting - leaving your family behind all week, while working at the client's facility, but Legacy does attempt to mitigate this, and keep consultants as close to their home as it is possible.
    Still - it sucks being gone so much - but this is the nature of consulting, not a flaw in Legacy Analytics itself.