Legacy Marketing Group, Inc. Reviews | Glassdoor

Legacy Marketing Group, Inc. Reviews

3.5
Nick Zimmerman

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great Team Enviorment!"

Current Employee - Team Leader/Corporate Trainer in New Brunswick, NJ
    Current Employee - Team Leader/Corporate Trainer in New Brunswick, NJ

I have been working at Legacy Marketing Group, Inc. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun and energetic company! The people here are willing to help you grow and teach you how to do well in the company. Also provides hands on training in the sales.

Cons

Angry customers. This is the only thing I can think of. I have been with the company 2 years and the only thing that bothers me sometimes is when customers are rude.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

2. "Scam-like"

I worked at Legacy Marketing Group, Inc. full-time

Pros

Fun but childish and unprofessional

Cons

making below poverty line while being promised financial freedom
    no benefits
    no expenses
    Client pay out from Verizon was low

3. "Provides great opportunity for growth within the company!"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in New Brunswick, NJ

Pros

I have been at this job for over a year and have seen myself grow personally and professionally. This job has taught me so many valuable skills, for example public speaking, sales, training, coaching, recruiting, networking and time management. I love the upbeat and competitive environment here because it keeps me motivated. I have made amazing relationships here and the support you receive from everyone here is phenomenal.

Cons

This job is not for someone who is lazy and not willing to work hard. It's a merit based business, so if you work hard you will see the rewards and advancement.

Advice to Management

Keep challenging your employees and the results will continue to come.

4. "lots of misleading information. they try to emphasize the pros so people won't see the negatives"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in New Brunswick, NJ

Pros

good entry level to go to a better position.

Cons

out of every 10 people who come into the door, about 1 person will make it into corporate trainer. you need to recruit every single day to build a team to get to management, all the while, getting quota to make money, keep in mind, this is door to door sales from 10-8pm. it's 100% commission - it's a "you hunt what you eat". you have to drive everywhere with your own car, they make you pay for your own gas, no miles reimbursement. and they will say anything positive to you to help you believe what they believe. of the people who HAVE gotten to management, a lot of them failed as business owners, so the support isn't there even when people get to the "management level." THe owner - Nick - can be very immature and unfair also so watch out

Advice to Management

stop tricking people

5. "Sales representative"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in New Brunswick, NJ
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in New Brunswick, NJ

I worked at Legacy Marketing Group, Inc. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great learning experience if your coming out of college. Forces sales skills onto you. People are nice, overly willing to help and teach and answer questions. Im a sales person, and after i got the hang of things and learned the information I made a decent amount of money. You can indeed make money here, and if your very good and very dedicated you can become a very successful entrepreneur doing this

Cons

The job is rough; long hours and there somewhat misleading on what the job actually entails. It is a door to door(residential) sales job. Bad weather equals horrible day(HORRIBLE). My commute was why I left. TAKE THE $300 a week for the first few weeks until you get your feet wet. otherwise your gonna be broke for the first month

Advice to Management

None, aside from their misleading interview process, they were excellent in every aspect. This particular company is very very good at what they do. Other companies who do the same exact thing, sell the same exact thing, are way less competent and efficient at molding good sales people.

6. "Greatest Opportunity for Recent Graduates"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in New Brunswick, NJ

I have been working at Legacy Marketing Group, Inc. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love to work here! All of the employees are so close and here to help each other out. It's a people helping people out business. The opportunity for management is there and it is prevalent in the office.

Cons

There is a lot of work to get to management, but if it was easy to be a manager, everyone would be one.

Advice to Management

Keep being as helpful as you are!!!