Legacy Partners Leasing Consultant Reviews | Glassdoor

4.5
Legacy Partners CEO Dean Henry
Dean Henry

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "There aren't many companies out there these days that still allow a great work/life balance and Legacy is one of them" (in 4 reviews)

• "I have worked in the Property Management industry for the last 4 years" (in 5 reviews)

1. "Leasing Consultant"

Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Cupertino, CA
    Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Cupertino, CA

I have been working at Legacy Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love working with Legacy Partners I really feel all my hard has paid off and all my skills are being used and tested everyday. Great team members at all sites a real team.

Cons

You have to love to work hard and want to be superior in everything.

2. "Legacy Partners is amazing!!!"

Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Legacy Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have worked in the Property Management industry for the last 4 years. Working for Legacy Partners has been the most amazing experience. My Team is amazing to say the very least. I feel that I have the necessary support to be successful in this industry.

Cons

I feel that we should have the capability to have our applicants apply online as well as pay with credit card on line in order to leave their hold deposits and applications fees.

3. "Good company"

Current Employee - Leasing Consultant
    Current Employee - Leasing Consultant

I have been working at Legacy Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good company to get your foot in the door in the leasing/apartment industry. Great open door environment. Good vacation and pto time

Cons

High insurance. Not much room for growth unless you move out of state.

"It was alright"

Former Employee - Leasing Consultant in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Leasing Consultant in Denver, CO

Pros

relatively easy. Decent pay. not a lot of micro management

Cons

not a lot of training. never knew how to do things. Manager was MIA all the time

Advice to Management

Ask the "smaller people" how things are going. Managers only care when the corporate office is around

"Glad it's over!"

Former Employee - Leasing Consultant in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Leasing Consultant in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Legacy Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Not much to say. I guess that you don't have to clock in and out everyday. You just fill in your time card online. Manager comes in an hour late and leaves an hour early almost everyday; which means that you get to focus on your work during those hours and are not interrupted by the manager shouting from his office asking stupid questions that he can find the answers to on his own.

Cons

Benefits suck! You are way better off buying benefits on your own. Pay is way too low. You can make more money elsewhere. If you are hired with decent pay, they will manipulate the financials so that you do not make your bonus for the month even though you met your goals. The property I'm at is old and very ghetto. Company is too cheap to even buy office supplies such as ink for printers or paper. Sometimes we may go a few days without either. No support from District Manager, yet they want you to produce, produce, produce. If residents complain and call District Manager they end up getting more money back instead of paying what they owe. Then you are chastised for doing your job. Absurd!

Advice to Management

Get real! There is nothing wrong with expressing to a resident the word "NO". The whole "pick your battles" motto does not mean bend over and open wide. Stand up and act like a manager!

Try investing a few cents in your older properties. Plumbing is getting bad, roofs are leaking, termites are falling from the ceilings. Pathetic!

Invest more money and training in your employees. I bet if you do this, you'll be able to retain happier employees and have less turn over.