Legacy Partners Senior Business Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0
Legacy Partners CEO Dean Henry
Dean Henry

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "There aren't many companies out there these days that still allow a great work/life balance and Legacy is one of them" (in 4 reviews)

• "I have worked in the Property Management industry for the last 4 years" (in 5 reviews)

Cons

1. "Amazing Company To Be Part Of!!!"

Current Employee - Senior Business Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Legacy Partners full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Legacy Partners has allowed my career to grow and gain a work family that I can depend on for honestly and support. I have been provided the opportunity to learn, grow in responsibility and most importantly, be human! Legacy Partners provides training and welcomes suggestion for growth on all levels. Blessed to be a part of this company! The support starts at the top with no ego's and transfer all the way down the on-site teams.

Cons

There has not been one con in my 3 years.

Advice to Management

Continue to invite employees to join company events and establish public presence with charity work.

2. "Outstanding and Respected Industry Leader"

Current Employee - Senior Business Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Legacy Partners full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

In my 8 years at Legacy I have been given opportunity to grow and have been fully supported by a Company where doing the right thing with integrity is greatly valued and encouraged. I have always been empowered to make the best decision for my community and am proud to represent Legacy in all things.

Cons

More training would be helpful.

Advice to Management

More training and company events.

3. "Sr. Business Manager"

Former Employee - Multi-Site Senior Business Manager/Certified Training Associate in Centennial, CO

I worked at Legacy Partners (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great people, culture was amazing. There are many long time employees of the company.

Cons

Once you are a Business Manager, there is no room for advancement. Only 2 District Managers, both have been with the company a long time.