Want a Free Job Posting?

LegalForce RAPC Worldwide Reviews

1 review filtered by
  • Any Status
Raj V. Abhyanker

Patent Attorney who worked at this firm

Former Employee - Patent Attorney in Mountain View, CA
    Former Employee - Patent Attorney in Mountain View, CA

I worked at LegalForce RAPC Worldwide full-time (More than a year)

Great co-workers. The pedigree of co-workers was great as well. I got to work with some very highly qualified people from great schools. We had some good clients with interesting patent and litigation work. The senior associates were fantastic and I learned a lot from them. The patent/litigation part of the firm was decent. The trademark/trademarkia.com part was atrocious.

Really bad management. Firm was run really badly - financially and from a human resources perspective. Bad salary and benefits. The lead partner is a good patent attorney but a horrible business person. Not all lawyers can be good at law and business, I suppose. Although the firm had a decent patent/litigation business, trademarkia.com really screwed things up big time.

Advice to Management

Drop India team and anything to do with India. Clean up your act. Get someone else to manage the firm. Focus on clients and doing a good job. Provide better salary and benefits to retain talent. Stop filing silly trademarks. Focus on patents.

Showing 1 of 29 review