Found 3,702 of over 4K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefits and lots of open positions if you're looking for a transition or move.." (in 342 reviews)
- "The people are great and knowledgeable" (in 259 reviews)
- "Leidos has good benefits and depending upon the contract good pay... but their timecards are a joke." (in 226 reviews)
- "Work/life balance can be really good." (in 159 reviews)
- "Salary is good" (in 93 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Leidos and is not affected by filters.
- 4.0FEATURED REVIEWMay 3, 2023School CounselorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSan Diego, CA
Great salary and benefits. Minimal supervision from offsite supervisor. Enough meetings to have good colleague relationships. Flexible hours, some of it remote from anywhere. Fairly casual dress for working with children.
The only downside is they are kind of famous for technical problems on the company issued iPads and iPhones. However, this is a known issue and technical problems have never been held against me, or have slowed work during work hours, which are pretty flexible anyway. Some of the on-site staff are not exactly warm to this contractor position, but most are and I just steer clear of negative people. I do have a minor disability and the contractor site was not helpful accommodating me, but Leidos did try. That won’t affect most people.8
- 5.0Sep 28, 2023Project ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsReston, VA
Rich culture, heavily invested in DEI, good pay and benefits
Lots of contract based work, so a "full-time" job might not be if a contract doesn't renew or gets canceled
Leidos Reviews FAQs
Leidos has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 4,197 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at Leidos to a friend and 67% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
74% of Leidos employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Leidos 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.