KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technical Account Manager

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "team is honest, trustful and funny, thus productivity is great.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great opportunity for devs

Jul 29, 2022 - Front End Developer in Istanbul
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really nice team, works great for finding you the best job.

Cons

Couldn't find any but if i must say anything, more options for payment. (BTW i don't have any issue about Payoneer)

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

My first IT job, so far awesome

Apr 8, 2022 - Talent Matcher in Kiev, Kiev
    Business Outlook

Pros

I could say a lot how great is the team, but I'm afraid word limit would exceed. Company really cares about your wellbeing - and supportive measures are just as good as team! Startup environment - where everybody's opinion is heard and discussed. New experiments every quarter. Transparency - team is honest, trustful and funny, thus productivity is great. Happy Monday is no more terra incognita for me. And aslo career path is clearly visible. A lot of junior positions when hiring. As I experienced it myself, onboarding process for any position is good as hell. Being non-tech person totally before, in 1 month after joining Lemon I knew the difference between Kubernetes and Jenkins. 😄

Cons

Onboarding process might contain a lot of important information. After first week your brain would increase in size significantly, so be prepared for that 🤓

Lemon.io Response

Thanks for your generous response! We're indeed a startup caring about all our developers and clients — since we know that even minor flaws can subsequently pile up and block the road to success and development. That's why we're taking care of everyone and hearing all the opinions. We're expanding quite rapidly — hence the importance of onboardings. No newcomer should feel alienated — that's the motto of our HR department (to be sincere, of all departments). Our onboarding manuals are comprehensive and exhaustive — and we're glad to read such feedbacks!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company in 2022

May 24, 2022 - Front End Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Super flexibility Interesting projects Work life balance Nice people

Cons

None that I can think of

4. 5.0

The great freelance platform

Apr 20, 2022 - Full Stack Developer in Wrocław
    Business Outlook

Pros

Simple yet very effective. The professional team of recruiters and support staff is friendly and helpful at every stage of the process. Many project opportunities.

Cons

Unfortunately, like every freelance market, there is a small amount of back-end position projects.

Lemon.io Response

Hello! Thanks for your kind response! We're trying to do our best in offering the most advantageous career options to all our developers. Our Recruiting, Matching, and Talent Acquisition departments collect data and use it for tailoring requests and responses — so that both parts of the process (programmers and their employers) were maximally satisfied. Per back-end: recently, we've started to expand and cooperate with many more startup owners and founders, so chances are that back-end options will also emerge really soon!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing community

Mar 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

* Lots of cool projects * Nice staff * Great clients

Cons

* Getting a project can take a couple of weeks

Lemon.io Response

Many thanks for your kind response! We value all our developers and do our best to find them the most suitable projects — considering all their requirements, wishes, and requests. We're taking into account all the information both from the client and from the developer to make perfect matches. Our Sales, Recruiting, and Matching departments collect the extended database and do their best to arrange meetings that result in fruitful cooperation. It can take a little more time — but most certainly you won't be disappointed! Yours Lemon.io

6. 5.0

Great Platform

Jan 4, 2022 - Frontend Developer in Warsaw, Masovia
    Business Outlook

Pros

- flexibility - ontime payments - nice atmosphere - new technologies

Cons

- none so far in my experience

Lemon.io Response

Thank you for such a kind review! Since 2015, we've been doing our best to deliver the best quality of service — nice to hear it all pays off. We've been amending our app for dev/client transactions, and planning some major shifts in the website work. Hoping to see more effects of these positive changes soon.

7. 5.0

Best place to work remotely

Jul 30, 2021 - Software Developer in Burgas
    Business Outlook

Pros

The interview process was extensive but fast. Within a day I was connected with a client for a second interview and on the next day, I started working. The things I value the most: - I got the hourly rate I wanted. - No commissions - you get the exact money you earned - I don't have to make any efforts to search for a client - there are plenty of new offers on a daily basis. - Guaranteed payments - Lemon ensures you get paid at the end of the month. - The Lemon team is always there to help you if you have any questions or issues.

Cons

Really no downsides I can think of.

Resource Coorination Team Lead

Thank you for the review! We will definitely keep up our work to create awesome experience for developers!

8. 5.0

Best place to work remotely

Aug 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Better than Upwork. If you have a great profile on Upwork, there is a big chance of having a bad client. Lemon has great customers. - You can find work that suits you in days. - No bureaucracy. You get paid for what you do. - You can switch projects, technologies, anything.

Cons

- I can't find cons right now, and I think this company joins the movement of changing how the current industry works.

Resource Coorination Team Lead

Thank you for your honest feedback! We truly appreciate it. We treasure our developers and strive for long and mutually fruitful collaboration with them. So, we promise to look into this matter. It would be of tremendous help if you could share the details of the case you were referring to so we can better understand how we can fix it and what in particular to work on in the future.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Flexible work schedule, freedom to select what you are working on

May 30, 2021 - Software Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

The main pro is that company offers a lot of flexibility, The pool of projects is big enough for u to pick one to you liking - part/full time, tech stack, workflow and etc. Besides, Lemon secures your work. In relations with client, if conflict situation arises, they try to give an independent evaluation of course, but I would say slightly more on dev's side. They do value their employees and understand their importance as assets. This is rare when working as a freelancer.

Cons

I don't see significant cons for myself. I imagine for someone who is just starting their career it might be hard to enter, you don't get much guidance or mentorship on projects, but have to figure everything out on your own instead

3 people found this review helpful

Lemon.io Response

Thank you so much for the review!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing place to work in!

Nov 6, 2021 - Resource Coordinator in Ternopil
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Constant support from the team leader and company`s management - Startup`s vibe - Space for development and growth as an employee - A minimum of bureaucracies - Friendly and open-minded team - Great onboarding process

Cons

- No much time to see each other offline

Lemon.io Response

Thanks for such open-hearted feedback! We've been doing our best to remain fresh, friendly, and open-minded while growing and maturing. We'd like to keep on this track ever after — it adds to recognizability and helps avoid obliteration :) Per offline meetings — we'll try to organize them as frequently as possible if the current geopolitical and pandemic situation allows. Looking forward to the next meetups and events.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Reviews