Cover image for Lemonade Stand

93% Recommend to a Friend
100% Approve of CEO

Found 17 of over 18 reviews

4.8
Lemonade Stand Founder & CEO Greg Trimble (no image)
Greg Trimble

The latest conversations about Advertising

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to turn lemons into lemonade

Jul 22, 2022 - Digital Marketing Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture Supportive team members Weekly trainings Build then bless program Work from home available Encouraging leadership

Cons

No insurance (yet) Pay could be more competitive with competition

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

The best job I've ever had, hands down

Jan 26, 2022 - Web Developer in Rexburg, ID
    Business Outlook

Pros

Before this, I've never had a job I "enjoyed"-I've always assumed work was something you had to get through every day, and the rest of the day was for de-stressing from work. I am DELIGHTED that Lemonade Stand proved me wrong. I look forward to work every single day now. I'm healthier mentally, physically, and emotionally, I'm sleeping better, I even have the energy to exercise regularly- all because of this wonderful job. The work is great, the culture is amazing, everyone is incredibly kind and helpful, and I feel like I'm actually contributing some good to the world- something I've always wanted at a job, but never had. I feel respected as an employee and as a person, another thing I thought was a myth in the workplace. Working here is the best decision you could ever possibly make.

Cons

There are none. I say that as someone who has left some pretty harsh but well-deserved Glassdoor reviews; trust me when I say I'm not afraid to tell the world exactly what an employer is like. This is the perfect company.

3. Join the Lemonade Stand team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

Great place to work

Jul 8, 2022 - Content Marketing Specialist in Orem, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment & people. No drama or politics.

Cons

Benefits and pay could definitely be improved, especially with the amount of growth the company has experienced recently.

5. 5.0

Great Place to work!

Jun 21, 2022 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

This team cares about their employees! Great leadership.

Cons

The work can be stressful!

6. 5.0

No Complaints!

Apr 27, 2022 - Marketing Specialist Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company cares SO MUCH about their employees. I've never been treated so well by an employer, and I've also never been more motivated to provide my best work. I WANT to impress my superiors because I know they care about me and expect a lot from me.

Cons

I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS AT ALL

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best Company of all Time!!!

Jan 18, 2022 - Controller in Orem, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everything about Lemonade Stand is a pro. We have the coolest culture on the planet! I get to work with the greatest people that I have ever known every single day as we try to build something that is way bigger than any of us. So grateful to be a part of this company.

Cons

Only con I can think of is that the benefits are not what I would call top notch. This is a smaller company, so the resources aren't the same as a large corporation, which makes complete sense. Benefits will adapt as the company grows.

3 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company!!

Jan 26, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is an incredible company. They treat employees well and offer tons of growth. They value culture over everything and want every employee to be satisfied and feel safe. I’ve never been micromanaged. You can choose your hours and where you work- in office or remote. They also provide great computer equipment.

Cons

They don’t offer health insurance.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great place with great people

Mar 6, 2021 - Team Lead in Orem, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

So many great people. Genuine care and concern for others. It's not "just a business" but feels more like family. Lots of room for growth with good training. People are patient as I learn from them. Flexibility working at home or remote and with each situation. Cool lunch and learns, free food, smoothies on Monday, muffin Wednesday.

Cons

No group insurance, but great benefits other than that. Wish we could work in person more. There is a ton of work but I guess that can be a good and bad thing.

2 people found this review helpful
  10. 4.0
    Former Employee

Nov 11, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great for getting some experience

Cons

The pay is very low

11. 5.0

Most Flexible Job

Nov 19, 2020 - Content Marketing Specialist in Orem, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Positive and friendly company culture - Leaders who treat everyone as equals, and encourage suggestions for company process improvements. - Remote work as well as in-office work, depending on which you prefer - Flexible hours - Always something to do, and if not within your general prescribed duties, there are ways to help others out with their tasks. - A variety of tasks consistent enough to feel confident in a routine, but flexible enough to change it up when necessary.

Cons

This is a pro or a con, depending on what you're looking for, but as a content marketer you can go an entire day without talking to anyone. So if you're a super social person, you might look for a different position.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Reviews