Cover image for Lemonaid Health

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

124.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Lemonaid Health~1061464
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Lemonaid Health? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Lemonaid Health employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Wonderful place to work

Oct 23, 2021 - Family Nurse Practitioner
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong core values. Management values employees. Good work life balance.

Cons

Ever changing environment of a (relative) startup can be challenging at times, but also exciting

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Jul 20, 2022 - Pharmacy Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

Free food Great benefits Kind coworkers

Cons

Mundane tasks Huge facility Huge workload

3. 3.0
    Former Employee

Good

Jun 28, 2022 - Health & Wellness Coach
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good people doing good work.

Cons

The acquisition made it a bigger company.

4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Life after acquisition

Feb 7, 2022 - Nurse Practitioner
    Business Outlook

Pros

Security of working for a larger company.

Cons

Total lack of information. Bigger is not always better. As an employee that has been through an acquisition if they are trying too hard ask the question why. It still remains to be seen if this was a good thing.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Changing the way healthcare is delivered with a focus on WOWing their patients

Apr 7, 2021 - Nurse Practitioner
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Tech driven company and the tech ALWAYS delivers -Strategical attitude that allows the company to grow and adjust quickly to new situations -Leadership that listens to feedback from both the patients and employees -Consistent WOW experience for patients -Employee benefits are really good and they're always trying to improve them further -Leadership has worked hard to cultivate and improve team culture which has been very successful -Probably the best employer I've ever had

Cons

-Work/life balance in the final quarter of the year can be challenging - however the rest of the year the work/life balance is very reasonable -Remote working has its challenges with building strong working relationships (I don't feel this is an issue unique to this company)

4 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great start up with great mission!

Jul 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I think one of the things that really stand out to me is the culture here. Everyone is super friendly and easy going! I started a month ago and know that if I have any questions, I can reach out to anyone on my team. Everyone is working together to make sure that we achieve our goals quickly!

Cons

Typical start up cons of not having processes in place but we are definitely getting there! Teams know and are working to implement processes.

Lead Recruiter

Hi! Thank you for your review. It's great to hear you're loving your first month at Lemonaid!

7. 5.0

Exciting to be part of the Telehealth Industry

Jun 21, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's amazing to be part of a company that strives to provide affordable healthcare virtually. Especially with the past year, I think it's really expedited the need for this type of service and virtual appointments being more excepted. The day to day tasks vary, which I like a lot. It keeps me engaged. I feel that these task or ad hoc projects allow me to have an immediate impact and to contribute to the company. I am in a department where infrastructure and systems are not yet refined. I see this as an opportunity to be a part of creating foundations and processes that will create better efficiencies as the company scales up. Perfect way to gain lots of work experience. The company is a face-paced environment. Although its challenging at times, I do feel that I have the freedom and independence to come up with solutions on my own and not feel like I am under a microscope. There is a ton of flexibility. The employees are supportive, welcoming, and collaborative. I do not feel the fear of asking a silly question. I am thankful that everyone is very open and responsive. It really motivates me to do my best work and give 110%.

Cons

Start-ups isn't for everyone. There's always something to do and there really isn't a free ride after getting hired. Times can get though and that's when you have to regroup and show your character as an employee.

1 person found this review helpful

Lead Recruiter

Thank you so much for this thoughtful review. We really appreciate your positive outlook and we feel so lucky to have an amazing team to help us continue growing in these areas of development. Appreciate the advice regarding 1:1's and we will make sure it's addressed! Best, Sara

8. 5.0

Great telehealth & tech company

May 11, 2021 - Privacy Lead in Saint Louis, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership believes in the company's mission to provide everyone access to quality healthcare, with a recent focus anxiety and depression treatment. Compensation package was great. There's lots of collaboration between business teams. The company culture is based on 7 Guiding Principles that emphasizes communication and respect. Leadership is huge advocate for diversity and inclusion. The company has seen significant growth over the past year and I anticipate it to continue. The org structure is flat and I've yet to work with a member of senior leadership that doesn't have an open-door policy.

Cons

Some of the infrastructure can't keep pace with the company's growth

Lead Recruiter

Thanks for your feedback!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best company I've ever worked for

Jun 21, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Incredible culture of kindness and hard working people. Teamwork is a big deal and everyone works hard to make the dream work. There is a lot of support from leadership and colleagues. Definitely a place to grow and learn.

Cons

Perhaps some of the start up vibe still lingers, even as the company grows so rapidly . Some processes are manual until the technology can be built to support the new project. A hurdle that will be easily overcome with more hiring.

Lead Recruiter

Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad you feel Lemonaid is a workplace that supports your overall growth and development. Thank you for helping us be the best we can be!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company

Oct 22, 2021 - Nurse Practitioner in Chattanooga, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working from home. Team culture

Cons

Being a start up there are a lot of changes. I don't see this as a bad thing.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 42 Reviews

Lemonaid Health Reviews FAQs

Lemonaid Health has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 44 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at Lemonaid Health to a friend and 84% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Lemonaid Health employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Lemonaid Health. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

90% of Lemonaid Health employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Lemonaid Health 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Lemonaid Health to be benefits, senior leadership, culture and the cons to be career development, workplace.

Popular Careers with Lemonaid Health Job Seekers