Lemongrass Spa Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Lemongrass Spa Reviews

Updated 24 May 2017

4.8
Lemongrass Spa CEO Heidi Leist  (no image)
Heidi Leist

"Great products and great community"

Current Freelancer - Sales Consultant in Dallas, NC

I have been working at Lemongrass Spa for more than a year

Pros

With Lemongrass Spa you can work at your own pace and on your own time. There are limitless growth opportunities and because it is a natural / organic product line it is in a growing industry.

Cons

The is a sales position so you get out of it what you put in. Although as a consultant you receive 25% of the retail price of the product, taxes and shipping eat up that discount.

Advice to Management

My recommendations to management would be to continue process improvement on reducing shipping costs and lead times

Lemongrass Spa2017-05-24
  2. "Love everything about this company"

Current Employee - Missouri in Warrensburg, MO

I have been working at Lemongrass Spa part-time

Pros

So many pros! The products are amazing. Marketed as natural products, and they are 97-100% natural. Ingredients are easily found by consumers wishing to do their own research. The customer service is amazing. The leadership is the best. I have personally received calls from Heidi Leist, our founder and CEO. I have been with them for over 2 1/2 years, and I love them more today than when I signed up!

Cons

Not many. Some of the products may need a few tweaks, but they put in the work to always be improving! Website has been upgraded.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! Heidi, you are amazing, and I am so thankful I found your company! Way to go Lemongrass Spa!

Lemongrass Spa2016-10-23
  3. "Senior sales consultant"

Current Employee - Senior Sales Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Lemongrass Spa part-time for less than a year

Pros

The market is HUGE for natural, safe products as more are becoming aware of toxins in personal care products. I've some everything from home and online and surpassed my expectations if I were actually showing people in real life. I'm a true believer in the products, I love the skincare, love the cosmetics and honestly, I love everything!

Cons

The website ordering could be better. A lot of problems with party orders shipping to host, (the box is automatically checked and easy to miss) website needs updates bad

Advice to Management

Get a better website, and keep doing what you're doing! This is the best job on earth!

Lemongrass Spa2015-04-17
  4. "Lemongrass Spa"

I have been working at Lemongrass Spa

Pros

Fantastic product, great commission, fantastic management, very employee friendly and helpful.

Cons

Need a client base to sell product

Lemongrass Spa2014-07-28