LenderLive Network Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

2.7
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Rick Seehausen

Pros
  • The business model of 6 revenue streams that serve the residential mortgage from craddle to grave is genius (in 9 reviews)

• There are are some great people working for this company and the business model is very strong (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • No under the control of the company, but the ebb and flow of the mortgage industry has made it difficult to sustain the growth in all divisions (in 4 reviews)

• Production staff is not held accountable for costly mistakes and training is nearly non-existant (in 3 reviews)

1. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Temecula, CA
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Temecula, CA

I have been working at LenderLive Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work environment is great. They go the extra mile to make sure you happy and fulfilled in your position. My boss checks in with me regularly to offer assistance and provide feedback. Was trained on company policies, culture and position requirements so that I was set up for success. Headquarters in Denver holds a lot of fun events for the employees.

Cons

Feels a little disconnected from the headquarters in Denver. The fun events don't trickle down to the out of state offices. Many employees in other states often report to a manager that are in Denver which can be difficult at times but it seems manageable.

Advice to Management

Try to make the locations outside of Denver feel more included with the fun culture of the company. Make the effort to ensure the other locations are providing the same culture benefits as the headquarters.

2. "Healthy & growing"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CO

I have been working at LenderLive Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Solid compensation
    Minimal hierarchy - line employees regularly work side-by-side with VP/SVP levels and above
    A lot of growth - maturing from an entrepreneurship to an enterprise
    Much opportunity to make one's mark if you have the drive

Cons

Organizational structure can be confusing, especially if new to the mortgage industry
    A lot of growth - maturing from an entrepreneurship to an enterprise, so rough spots are not uncommon

3. "Forms Development and Support Specialist"

Former Employee - Forms Development and Support Specialist in Glendale, CO
    Former Employee - Forms Development and Support Specialist in Glendale, CO

I worked at LenderLive Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

this company has the ability to help you horniest your skills and learn more. They provide training and will help you to develop into the position.

Cons

the only problem with the company is the ability to grow within the current department is slim to none. most of the employees are in the same position for over 15 years.

5. "Getting Better all the time."

I have been working at LenderLive Network full-time

Pros

Recent growth and additions to leadership helpful. Breath of fresh air

Cons

it's a battle killing legacy thought

6. "Happy with the company"

I have been working at LenderLive Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Young company not stuck in its ways. Good place to work

Cons

Not super focused on the employee

Advice to Management

Pay more attention to your employees

"Get out while you can"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CO

I worked at LenderLive Network full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

IT department was knowledgeable and helpful

Cons

TOXIC! This place churns through people constantly and doesn't recognize a good employee when they have one. Upper management are clueless to how they make their employees feel. Most of the management who cared are long gone and the others will soon follow.

Advice to Management

Look a little deeper at your highest level management. There are things going on that may surprise you.

8. "Overall, good experience"

Pros

Director of IT was awesome - developed employees who wanted to pursue careers in the area, helped make inroads with other teams, established reasonable SLA's and KPI's

Cons

overall leadership liked to "shake things up" by changing things from year to year. Focus was not always there.

Advice to Management

Support your employees - they will make or break the company

"Trust your instincts"

Former Employee - Manager in Glendale, CO
    Former Employee - Manager in Glendale, CO

I worked at LenderLive Network (More than 5 years)

Pros

some knowledgeable people work here so there is opportunity to learn from them health benefits just ok but pretty typical

Cons

training has gone downhill and doesn't seem employee focused just offers the minimum HR is unethical and people talk one way to a persons face while undermining efforts, about power and bullying In 2016 the company integrity has taken a serious hit. Leadership is non-existent so many employees are frustrated and looking for jobs elsewhere now. The interested in making things better and improving things has gotten lost.

Advice to Management

start over--remember the core values and why you chose them in the first place. don't bad mouth former employees-t who don't deserve it based on their work production, and accomplishments.the industry is very connected

"Outsourced."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at LenderLive Network full-time

Pros

Many of my coworkers are great people who do their best to make the company and their own lives better each day, regardless of the challenges faced. We occasionally have fun little parties and the company store currency is a nice little bonus. The employee committee that oversees employee activities is a shining ray of decency in the business.

Cons

I have made wonderful friendships with many of the awesome employees of LenderLive over the years and I am saddened each time they are let go in waves in lieu of profits for the private equity firm that controls the business. I am deeply saddened to hear that my colleagues of several years were offered temporary assignments at less than their current wage due to their jobs being outsourced to an overseas firm. This may be business, but it's not my version of good, honest, decent business.

In addition, the financial and emotional waste I observe created around me is toxic as other reviews have mentioned.

Advice to Management

Wake up and do something about all these negative reviews. Treat people with respect and they will make your organization a destination company as envisioned by leadership.

"Reputations exist for a reason..."

Former Employee - Director in Glendale, CO
    Former Employee - Director in Glendale, CO

I worked at LenderLive Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are are some great people working for this company and the business model is very strong. Some pipeline opportunities make for a company that could do very well.

Cons

During my interview process I identified the poor reputation the company had and was warned by several trusted peers that the culture was toxic. Upper management sells a good game, admits that culture was bad but insists they have turned the corner. Not so much. Heard nothing but positive reviews on the team project I was brought in to correct up until the day I was laid off out of the blue.
    HR is rampant with nepotism, discrimination settlements and continuously documented employees who have longevity with the company Unfortunately there are several employees who hold the company hostage. Late starts, hour long chat breaks and 3 hour mechanic visits while "on the clock" are norms and perpetuated by Director level employees.

Advice to Management

If you find yourself continually validating senior management experience and your "transparent culture" there might be a reason. Very hard to sell your company as transparent when it just isn't true. Board members, C levels and VPs need to be honest with each other that promoting an aura of transparency when you are anything but that is intellectual dishonest. Same goes for integrity, consider separating from those in the company that lack it.