LenderLive Network Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.2
Rob Clements

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • The business model of 6 revenue streams that serve the residential mortgage from craddle to grave is genius (in 9 reviews)

• There are are some great people working for this company and the business model is very strong (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • Organizational structure can be confusing, especially if new to the mortgage industry (in 5 reviews)

• Upper management are clueless to how they make their employees feel (in 5 reviews)

1. "Mortgage Loan Processor"

Former Employee - Mortgage Loan Processor in Glendale, CO
    Former Employee - Mortgage Loan Processor in Glendale, CO

I worked at LenderLive Network (More than a year)

Pros

Great team atmosphere letting you make it what you want it to be.

Cons

Industry layoffs common and not always honest about current possibilities of layoffs being eminent.

Advice to Management

Honesty as to industry ups and downs. Better warnings of possible layoffs.

2. "Title Production Coordinator"

Former Employee - Title Production Coordinator in Madison Heights, MI
    Former Employee - Title Production Coordinator in Madison Heights, MI

I worked at LenderLive Network (More than a year)

Pros

Work was easy to understand and complete, for the most part. Training was very good. Employees were easy to get along with.

Cons

Quantity over quality was pushed. The work could be very detailed and time consuming. You were expected to push through each title quickly, but then if you had errors, you would get a long counselling session regarding the mistake. The details that needed to be verified could be multi-faceted and required a lot of time to confirm, but doing this would backfire on you and make your production suffer.

Advice to Management

If you prefer quantity over quality, stop the confrontation over mistakes. It is not good to prefer quantity over quality, because your clients suffer. Don't over promise your clients on the amounts of work you can deliver and then complain about the inevitable mistakes your employees will definitely have to make to keep up the production quota.

3. "Mortgage Processing/Loan Coordinator"

I worked at LenderLive Network full-time

Pros

Overall one of the best companies I've ever worked for. Great support, great benefits, great crew, great facilities, great work/life balance. I only left because I was able to retire early and it still came with mixed feelings because I still wanted to enjoy the peacefulness, laughter and fun we had. Of course it's still work so you have to be on top of it but wow....A+ in my book and I've been with several companies over the years. There isn't even a close second.

Cons

Some micromanagement until you get up to speed but really they are only trying to help. New employees have to park on top of the parking structure which gets the sun and bad weather but I guess it's like that in most parking lots.

Advice to Management

Keep up the positive attitudes and great support and award systems.

4. "Worked here less than a year. Have experienced MASSIVE professional growth! I love what I do."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Madison Heights, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Madison Heights, MI

I have been working at LenderLive Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They must've cleaned house . I'm fairly new. Suggested ideas that were implented IN TRAINING! Pay is very good! I made $12/hr at Quicken. I make $18/hr! That's a $6/hr raise! Good benefits with a reputable Health Insurance Co., not some random company. I know that I matter as a new employee because they are quick about removing toxic or lazy people...even managers! They are concerned about changing the negative image. 2014, 2015 negative reviews aren't relevant to what I'm experiencing today.

Cons

I think that refresher training courses should be required at 9 months, when you're more familiar with your job. So much info given in original training, that you can't possible implement it to be successful.

Advice to Management

Keep caring about your employees. Paint the kitchen a brighter color in Madison Heights. This I will help in the continued effort to change the negative image.

"Manager"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I worked at LenderLive Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

LenderLive provided me the opportunity to step into management. They provided covered parking for those in management positions. The pay was decent and the associate-level people with whom I worked were all very talented.

Cons

Very haphazard upper management - I rarely if ever saw anybody above my immediate boss unless something had gone wrong. LOTS of layers of management above me.

6. "Good company to work for"

I have been working at LenderLive Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

People are great. Company does a lot for it's employees

Cons

Salary could be a bit higher

"Narcissistic and two faced"

I worked at LenderLive Network (More than 5 years)

Pros

Some of the people are really great and they really want to do the best job possible. Pay is decent in certain departments.

Cons

Benefits are horrible if you have a family. The 401K matching is laughable at only 1%. There is always a "fight" for resources between the divisions. HR plays favorites and only looks out for themselves. Executives act like they are each running their own businesses in each of the divisions so there is no coordination between them. Upper management is extremely two faced, they will tell you one thing and then do something totally different.

Advice to Management

Provide leadership training and be leaders not managers.

8. "Developer"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I worked at LenderLive Network full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

work culture, cant say anything else.

Cons

Compensation and benefits, that's it.

9. "Great place to work... Growing company with Great pay!!"

Pros

Compensation is way better than the competition.

Cons

Really isn't any cons for this place.

"Great Company that's growing!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at LenderLive Network full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

LenderLive is growing which opens new opportunities! We just opened a new office in Jacksonville, and have offices in MI and CA. It's fast paced, which I love (some people find the pace difficult) Great people, most departments are flexible with scheduling, good benefits and compensation.

Cons

Some area's could do better with planning - fast paced is great, not being organized is not. Fortunately, my department is moving and exciting and well coordinated. Not all are . . but I think that's getting better with some new leadership in place

Advice to Management

Some great changes to benefits this year - now we need to up the 401K match!