Lendio Sales Director Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 15, 2019

5.0
Lendio CEO Brock Blake
Brock Blake

"Best company I've ever worked for"

Current Employee - Sales Director

I have been working at Lendio full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've never worked for a company, especially a sales company who cares so much about their employees. Starting at the top down, we have a great management team, who is constantly striving to make sure people have the tools they need to succeed and enjoy their job. A lot of companies promise that you can make great money, but few people actually make decent money. Lendio is very different. Great atmosphere, flexible, competitive, great pay, and always have work to do, so you're not bored. Best company I've ever worked for. There is also a lot of opportunity for growth, even for someone who just started with the company.

Cons

If you're not self motivated, driven, and a slow learner you more than likely will struggle. It's a lot to learn, but the payoff is worth it. Not a job you can come into and coast.

Lendio2019-04-15

Lendio Response

October 29, 2019EVP

Thank you for sharing this review. We truly care about every individual that has been or is with Lendio. We do our absolute best to help them feel it. The bigger the challenge, the bigger the reward.

"Two Thumbs Up"

Current Employee - Sales Director in South Jordan, UT

I have been working at Lendio full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture and work environment, competitive pay and freedom to be the "CEO" of your role

Cons

Benefits are not as strong as they could be and the 401k match is on the lower end.

Lendio2019-04-10

Lendio Response

October 30, 2019EVP

Thank you for the review! We have a great opportunity for great pay. Being the "CEO" of your role is important to us, and we help our employees feel that.

"No Ceiling!"

Current Employee - Director of Sales in South Jordan, UT

I have been working at Lendio full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've been at Lendio for 4 yrs now.. During these 4 yrs I've made more money and been happier than I have been in any of the other sales jobs I've worked in and I've been in sales a long time. Here your effort truly pays off and is noticed. It's one thing for a company to pay well, its completely different thing for them to treat you like a valuable asset while they do it. I personally have been promoted 4 times since starting here and am on pace to almost double my yr. One income,( which wasn't a small number), this year. Lendio promotes from within. My story isn't unique I've watched many of the top sales people that have desired to move into managementt be promoted. Many others have chosen to stay on the direct sales side because of how high the earning potential is. There truly is no Ceiling to the earning potential, advancement opportunities and individual growth in this place. Not to mention that every day we're truly helping business owners achieve their financial goals and build their personal dreams, while we build ours.

Cons

For some this is a plus. For others a con If you are okay with mediocrity this isn't the place for you. We push each other every day to get better and be better.

Lendio2019-03-25
Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.