Found 20 of over 5K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "A very low salary in the Russian department" (in 31 reviews)
- "Le management est déplorable et tire les conditions de travail vers le bas" (in 25 reviews)
- "In my personal experience, just bad Manager can ruin your experience" (in 12 reviews)
- "Manque de communication entre direction et employé" (in 7 reviews)
- "very slow career growth in the company" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Leroy Merlin and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "colleague"Return to all Reviews
- 2.0Sep 24, 2023Retail Sales SpecialistFormer Employee, more than 1 yearSpáta, Attica
Clean environment and offices Great place to learn product characteristics and sell stuff Good kpi metric system Technological updates On-the-job training
No boundaries or respect from colleagues A toxic workplace with extremely volatile manners and behaviours Nepotistic coworkers hired only with no actual job skills Promotions only to your favorite friends Not very safe to work in terms of health and accidents Egotistical managers who dont respect feedback and devalue subordinates No work stability, they always give you irrelevant tasks to your work level
- 4.0Aug 15, 2022Sales ConsultantFormer Contractor, less than 1 yearThessaloníki, Western Macedonia
- Good work life balance - Good working environment - Good colleagues
- They must improve their growth strategy
- 3.0May 20, 2022SalesmanFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsPorto, Oporto
This company can be an engaging career or job, there are many missions for everyone, theres always something for everyone. Company gives many formations, you always learn a lot about many things. You will become quite knowledgeable in bricolage and the materials in your section. There are many coworkers, and friendships can make job a lot better. There are benefits, depending on sales there can be bonus, and yearly bonus. Supervisors are usually flexible with changing work hours if needed , like an emergency. If sales are good, general atmosphere is usually good, before covid there were many yearly activities, dinners, etc. You can have a free mid range phone, but i wouldnt use it outside work as everything you do on it is obviously recorded, but for poor people who cant afford one, its good.
Working sales can eventually burn one out, having people constantly on top of you is exhausting. There are those moments where one colleague is in vacation, other on break day, and its just you and another for whole day. Those are the hardest days. Management can be hit or miss. You can have a nice middle supervisors, that help a bit, or ones who do zero and just want results, they are on shop, but on office in computer, doing nothing, smoking, having coffe, talking to pretty girls. The tri month bonus isnt garanteed, from my experience, they tended to be more rare and lower...also the formula they use to determine if there is a prize keeps changing and its very cloudy. Schedules are horrible, monday to sunday, always changing on whims of whatever happens. And if your boss asks you to come on your break day you better come. Once middle management tags you a certain label, you will stick with it, so if you are a warehouse boy, you will keep being one, even if you want change place. Your behavior early on will decided if you will be up for a possible promotion. You better be a yes man if you want climb, and be ready to screw your colleagues, management loves that. House comes before people. Even then its not easy to climb, frequently you will see new people coming from other companies straight to top positions, instead of promoting who was already there. If you have nothing else, give it a few months ...better than not working.
- 4.0Feb 1, 2021Sales RepresentativeFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsThessaloníki, Western Macedonia
Great colleagues Salary on time, never delay
No middle management Not consider of education1
- 3.0Mar 9, 2018Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
- Good bonus for Sunday Work - Some nice colleagues
- Hard to deal with people all the time. (Can be challenging). - Too much focus on selling, not always the quality is the most important thing.