Leroy Merlin Employee Reviews about "manager"
82% would recommend to a friend
(20 total reviews)
91% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "A very low salary in the Russian department" (in 31 reviews)
- "Le management est déplorable et tire les conditions de travail vers le bas" (in 25 reviews)
- "In my personal experience, just bad Manager can ruin your experience" (in 12 reviews)
- "Manque de communication entre direction et employé" (in 7 reviews)
- "very slow career growth in the company" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Leroy Merlin and is not affected by filters.
Found 20 of over 5K reviews
Updated Nov 28, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "manager"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Jun 27, 2021Technical Product ManagerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearMoscow, Moskva
Social security. Positive corporate culture.
Too loyal to underperformers and unqualified managers. This applies to IT staff only; not sure about the whole company.
- 4.0Nov 4, 2021Assistant Product ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 years
A source of knowledge and exposure to retail business management. I learned something new every day working at the office. Management wasn't great but I enjoyed working as a team and had perfect co-operation and fun with my colleagues.
There isn't work life balance and the pay and benefits for the assistants weren't so good. My manager was bossy but tryied to be a mentor & couch in the end.
- 1.0Jun 21, 2022Project Manager JuniorCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsBucharest, Bucuresti
Good managers, and you can grow if you are motivated
Bad payment and courses are not so professional.
- 3.0Sep 29, 2023Customer AssistantFormer Employee
Good environment (The managers are friendly) Health insurance Transportation Fee There was no late payment
Low salary Overtimes (hopefully they were paid) Rotating shifts Problems occured with the electronic equipment (such as POS, receipt issuing and telephones for internal communication between the departments)
- 4.0Aug 2, 2023Client Service RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsPortugal
Stable Job Opportunity to work on other city Health Insurance Some bonus accordingly to company performance
Salary does not follow inflation Some managers will detain you from evolution
- 4.0Nov 11, 2018Sales Advisor - Full TimeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearAthens, Athens, Attica
great environment,friendly managers,feeling of unity,some slow times,freedom at workas long as this has a result,not strict at all.not much stress,lots of celebration events with food
bureaucracy,slow progress,boring if no manager was there to guide,lots of false stock problems,lots of delivery problems,lots of order delays.1