Leroy Merlin Employee Reviews about "pay"
82% would recommend to a friend
(19 total reviews)
91% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "A very low salary in the Russian department" (in 31 reviews)
- "Le management est déplorable et tire les conditions de travail vers le bas" (in 25 reviews)
- "In my personal experience, just bad Manager can ruin your experience" (in 12 reviews)
- "Manque de communication entre direction et employé" (in 7 reviews)
- "very slow career growth in the company" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Leroy Merlin and is not affected by filters.
Found 19 of over 5K reviews
Updated Nov 28, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "pay"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Jan 2, 2023Coordenador De ÁreaFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsLisbon, Lisbon District
Company benefits Company culture Feedback loops
Average pay for management responsability Squeezed development Not an analytical job
- 4.0Jun 3, 2022Project ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearBucharest, Bucuresti
Nice team to work with Good atmosphere Like the team leader Good hours
Pay is not market level for the job
- 4.0Nov 4, 2021Assistant Product ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 years
A source of knowledge and exposure to retail business management. I learned something new every day working at the office. Management wasn't great but I enjoyed working as a team and had perfect co-operation and fun with my colleagues.
There isn't work life balance and the pay and benefits for the assistants weren't so good. My manager was bossy but tryied to be a mentor & couch in the end.
- 2.0Mar 16, 2022Project SalesCurrent Contractor
The pay is good and we get bonus every 3 months
Coworkers from project don't get along always arguing, stressful environment there's always problems.
- 4.0Jul 20, 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeeLisbon, Lisbon District
Flexibity hours, your store your bissnes, sales oferts on salary
Dont pay extra hours and Not every personagens can't submit to a job offer.
- 4.0Oct 18, 2020Supply ChainCurrent EmployeeJohannesburg
Skills development. Gaining knowledge and experience that may be resourceful in the near future.
Limited Growth, especially in the Supply Chain department. Doesn't pay much.