Found 30 of over 5K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Bonne ambiance et culture d'entreprise." (in 22 reviews)
- "Good culture and values" (in 19 reviews)
- "Nice people to work with" (in 13 reviews)
- "Good mood and excellent co workers ...good benefits for being in a retailer b2c company with a long shifts" (in 13 reviews)
- "friendly colleagues and boss" (in 12 reviews)
- "A very low salary in the Russian department" (in 27 reviews)
- "Le management est déplorable et tire les conditions de travail vers le bas" (in 25 reviews)
- "In my personal experience, just bad Manager can ruin your experience" (in 13 reviews)
- "Manque de communication entre Vente et logistique" (in 7 reviews)
- "Minimum pay and long hours" (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Leroy Merlin and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "people"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Apr 14, 2022Senior Data AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsMoscow, Moskva
Very friendly and helpful people, you always have an opportunity to be listened
Decentralisation of some functions and processes may extend the time needed to achieve a result
- 4.0Nov 20, 2022Software EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Good people in IT domain, relaxed pace of work, lack of bureaucracy, OK salary.
Provided benefits are great, but due to a lot of non-IT staff (40000+ people) the benefits are not as generous as they are in IT companies, where the number of employees is smaller.
- 2.0Feb 3, 2018Graduate ProgramFormer Employee, less than 1 yearMadrid
- The recruitment process is very fast - Good salary as starter - Fast path to managerial positions
- The program is not executed as previously explained. - There is not a real understanding of some key people about the program. - You work a lot in stuff not truly related to the program.1
- 5.0Feb 27, 2022Solutions ArchitectCurrent EmployeeMoscow, Moskva
1. Microservices 2. Good people relation 3. Availability of documentation around the company
Social guarantees are not so good
- 4.0Sep 23, 2020Human Resources InternCurrent Intern, less than 1 yearChampaign, IL
Friendly people to work with! Very supportive and encouraging
The language barrier can lead to miss understandings at times
- 4.0Sep 8, 2010SellerCurrent EmployeeValencia, Valencian Community
This is a place where you can meet a lot of experienced people. In addition to this, it's a place where you are formed in a lot of topics.
The main problem of working at Leroy Merlin is the career program: it's almost impossible to improve at least your manager recommends you, above your skills or abilities.
- 3.0Jul 10, 2023Product LeadFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMoscow, Moskva
Stable salary and bonus system. Enough talented people to feel a team power.
French management doesn’t really know how to rule Russian workers at time of change. Product management has no support from the top, as a consequence every product is now degrading to project management style.