LesConcierges Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

2.4
Ramesh Patel

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • great location in downtown area near restaurants and such (in 15 reviews)

• Great work environment with amazing colleagues and managers supporting each other as a team (in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • Not much of a communication between upper management and the floor (in 9 reviews)

• Call center environment open 24 hours, so shifts can be funky (in 8 reviews)

1. "Corporate Concierge"

Pros

The company has great benefits

Cons

The company has great co workers

Advice to Management

n/a

2. "Outstanding Company to Work!"

I have been working at LesConcierges full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Love it here. I have truly enjoyed my time working for LC. When I first went back to work I was looking for something that could help me do what I love and yet manage my family as well. LC provided me the opportunity to continue in the customer service industry while having the flexibility to be a mom and deal with the demands of having a family. It is not often that someone can say they truly enjoy their jobs however I definitely can! I have also seen them work to provide opportunities for advancement and growth in positions across the company. The company takes time to really listen to employee ideas and implements those which are a good fit for the employees throughout the company. In the past year they have started several new initiatives for the employees based on employee feedback. I am looking forward to many more fulfilling and productive years with LC.

Cons

Nothing to note at this time

Advice to Management

Keep on providing awesome opportunities for growth while empowering your employees to succeed

3. "Great prospects"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at LesConcierges (Less than a year)

Pros

LC has great people offering great services in an industry that is growing globally.
    Great city center working locations.

Cons

Needs to improve internal communication and avoid creating silos.

4. "I feel like I own my own business with a huge support system!"

Former Employee - Off Site Virtual Concierge in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Off Site Virtual Concierge in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at LesConcierges part-time (More than a year)

Pros

As a virtual concierge, I feel that I am a giver of time. People utilize our service to give them more time to be with family, friends, and enjoy their time off. Not many people can say they give people time for a living! (I also get paid well to play with the cutest animals! ) The support team, management and staff alike are proficient and helpful. I love this job! It will be 2 years in June and I'm proud to tell people who I work for!

Cons

Organization and being on time are the two important links in creating a solid relationship with the clients. My only con so far is the traffic around here during rush hour.....no cons in working for this company so far...

Advice to Management

Thank you for all you do. You are appreciated!

5. "Virtual Concierge in Seattle"

Former Employee - Virtual Concierge in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Virtual Concierge in Seattle, WA

Pros

Great communication between supervisory management and the folks in the field responsible for running errands for the employees of client companies. Les Concierges sets a high bar for service excellence, and the organization totally supports and helps the concierges exceed client expectations at every step in the process. Great company morale, great pay, and the satisfaction of consistently making clients happy!

Cons

None come to mind. A wifi-enabled laptop is a must for those multi-hour waits in car dealership service lobbies and tire shops.

6. "Great London team, with lots of positive changes and a hands-on, attentive management."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at LesConcierges full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The London office, albeit a just fledgling in comparison to the Les Concierges global presence, has a very positive, energetic vibe. There are several creative employee incentives in place, including a successful award scheme based on peer nomination in exchange for tangible products, chosen personally. The management are open to new ideas, and encourage a relaxed professional working environment. The company works hard to bridge the geographical gaps through the use of specialized internal social media and regular newsletters too, so we feel part of the entire international force.

Cons

It can of course be seen as a positive, there is still a lot sculpting and continual improvement being undertaken, but this is to be expected and in fact, appreciated, within a newly opened base.

Advice to Management

The new management have the system on-point. My only advice is to continue with the transparency they have currently awarded us as we earn their trust, and they earn ours.

"Great company"

I worked at LesConcierges full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Endless career opportunities.
    Company invests in betterment of all employees.
    Energetic and passionate people.
    Approachable management team.
    Caring company who lives and breathes their values.

Cons

There are cons on every job, I cannot think of one negative Worthy of listing here!

8. "LesConcierges Sydney - AMAZING!!!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

I have been working at LesConcierges full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Best Reasons to work at LesConcierges:

Recruitment Process: Super professional, great clarification on the company in general and in Sydney in particular, the feedback and follow up was super quick and extremely professional. First Interview ever that I felt I could actually be myself and showcase my strengths and personality.
    Service Beyond Expectations is the principle through which everything happens. In my opinion, everything at LC is executed with the client’s utmost satisfaction in mind. And this is a great challenge that delivers a rewarding sense of achievement. This company’s culture and values are not only written down - they are lived and performed every day by colleagues. LC is very thorough and demanding when it comes to professionalism and execution, but at the same time it recognises and celebrates everyone's achievements– that is why for me it is an absolute privilege to work in this company, not only I feel part of the family but we work every day to achieve greater things.
      LC provides a healthy, warm and friendly environment, management are always willing to listen and assist, the team work philosophy here is second to none, we are always spoiled with fun and varied events to get the team together. I have worked in other companies and I have never been so happy and thrilled to come to work as I feel working at LC – We are all a big global family.

Cons

I cannot think of anything that would make me not work at LesConcierges I love it!!!

9. "very good"

Current Employee - New South Wales in Sydney (Australia)
    Current Employee - New South Wales in Sydney (Australia)

I have been working at LesConcierges full-time (More than a year)

Pros

good benefits
    good office
    good team best best

Cons

nothing special
    all good best company

10. "A fantastic office - Excellent management team and colleagues!!"

Former Employee - Luxury Lifestyle Consultant in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Luxury Lifestyle Consultant in London, England (UK)

I worked at LesConcierges (Less than a year)

Pros

This office has in a very luxury work environment in the center London, the whole team is fantastic I have a great experience worked for this company, I am sorry to stop working because of my personal situation. I wish everyone who join this company in the future will feel the same privilege and happy as I had!!

Cons

I have good experience during my work. I think there is no Cons :)

Advice to Management

Perfect management team!! Big thanks to the top managers they are excellent and very positive!!