Lev Reviews

Found 80 of over 81 reviews

4.1
Lev CEO Michael Burton
Michael Burton

What people are saying about Lev

Join the conversation on

Big Law

5m

an

Associate

Interviewing in the “direct lending and specialty finance” group at Milbank. Can someone give me a brief synopsis of what exactly that means? It seems to be different, but the same thing essentially, as leveraged finance, but is also a completely different group from lev fin?

5 Comments

Consulting

343.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Employer-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Lev~273914
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Fun, Supportive, Busy Environment - SUPER Smart People

Mar 20, 2022 - Manager, SFMC Solution Architects
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hands down, Lev has been my favorite place to work in almost 20 years of full-time employment. What drew me to Lev: Lev had a reputation of having some of the smartest people in the Salesforce eco-system, and I wanted learn from and work alongside the best. This remains 100% true almost three years from when I started. Lev is still fairly lean and nimble, meaning we can make decisions and impact change relatively quickly and regularly. Our senior leadership group is AMAZING just in general, but one of the things that stands out to me that is incredibly rare is their ability to own up to mistakes, but also to course-correct. Most places I've ever worked, leaders would "double down" on their decisions even when it became evident it was the wrong decision. You will not find that true here. Lev is a consulting business, and we are busy. You'll work hard, and learn a TON in a very short period of time. Your career will take off like a rocket ship when you join us. I think the best way I can summarize the awesome environment at Lev is that: every person can create the culture that they want to work in. There is no ego in our culture - you will never, ever see "oh wow I can't believe they don't know that". We celebrate our wins publicly and show gratitude to our team members regularly. It's built in to who Lev is and how we want people to feel when they join our team.

Cons

No place is a perfect utopia, though. These cons pale in comparison to all the good things at Lev, but are worth noting for people thinking about joining our organization. The Cognizant benefits are "fine". I don't think they are bad, but I wouldn't say they are good. Healthcare coverage options are good, pricing is a little high. 401(k) match was upped to 4% for 2022, but the extra 1% match won't get added to our accounts until December 31. There's also a cap on contributions for highly-compensated employees, which means you can't contribute the full amount tax-free like you can at other companies (this is the biggest CON for benefits to me - even though I know its because of federal law and not a decision that the company made). Cognizant systems and technology can range anywhere from "fine" to "UGHHH". The timesheet system used was built in 2005 (not exaggerating here) and I don't know if it's been updated since. In fact, the technology isn't even still in existence. We are a technology company - we should have and use leading technology.

Lev Response

Thank you for your insightful feedback. We are so happy to hear that Lev is your favorite place to work. We agree that our senior leadership team is amazing. Lev has always strived to have a culture of transparency and thanks for contributing to that! We appreciate your feedback on the benefit package, we'll continue to review to make sure are benefits remain competitive in the market. Some things we've already done include: -expanding our medical plan options (from HSA, PPO, etc.) -expanded our 401k -expanded maternity and paternity leave Please continue to share your thoughts with us so that we may continue to improve upon the employee experience. Feel free to reach out to us directly at talent@levdigital.com.

2. 1.0

Don't be fooled

May 11, 2022 - Regional Sales Director in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

My coworkers were the best.

Cons

Thoughtless plans. It is sad to say they have a good ole boys network. They removed commissions for at least four women with some selfish plan with a tiny bonus option. I was about to close a 2 mm deal which I would not get paid on only because it closed 15 days late. I lost a deal a few weeks earlier because they did not have resources to do the deal. 1.4 mm to start and more work we could move to us quickly since we had a great relationship. the change in plan had no thought since they removed solution architects and had no training planned for months on how to do our jobs for new business lines and growth. It is not the place to empower you to be better since I was limited with what I could do all along. Why would you move solution architects to a sales role? They do not want that.

2 people found this review helpful

Director, Talent Acquisition

Your review is concerning. Please reach out to me to discuss it further at ariegsecker@levdigital.com. Thanks, Angie Riegsecker SVP, Talent

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent company and great people...with some growing pains.

Feb 24, 2022 - Technical Business Analyst in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Never have I felt more in charge of my own success than when working at Lev. The Lev community is so supportive, and everyone really does have your best interest at heart when it comes to growing both personally and professionally. The autonomy and trust put in its employees is unparalleled to any job I've experienced before. The work itself is exciting, challenging, and lends itself to teachable moments so there's always something new for you to learn. Lastly, you will not find a better culture than the one instilled at Lev.

Cons

As a Cognizant company, Lev has to use some of Cognizant's systems and they are...less than desirable. Lev is also growing so quickly, that the onboarding process can seem a little chaotic, as if you're drinking through a fire hose.

Lev Response

Thank you for your review! We're so glad you feel the lev and support from your peers. Please continue to share your thoughts with us so that we may continue to improve upon the employee experience. Feel free to reach out to us directly at talent@levdigital.com.

4. 1.0

Not in this economy

Apr 5, 2022 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Let’s just get into it.

Cons

Lev loves to say how much it cares about its employees. The fact is that if you work in sales you will be everyone’s enemy even if you are genuinely trying to do good work. Senior leadership will never credit you for meeting your goals and will act like you don’t exist. You’ll probably spend most days feeling unvalued and wondering if they actually want you to work there. One day you might find yourself feeling surprised when you’re told your earning potential has been cut by at least 50% and you have a shiny new quota that is laughable. The payout schedule for comp you’ve already earned has been changed. Turns out you can be wrong for even expecting to receive comp you’ve already earned in the timeframe it was promised. So no. This company does not care about its employees. No upside.

Lev Response

Thank you for your feedback. Lev really does care about it's employees, so we are very sorry that you don't feel cared for by us. We hope that you have addressed your concerns with your manager and the Talent team. It is very common that sales compensation plans change at companies, sometimes every year, so when Lev makes changes to any plans, a lot of thought has gone into it. Again, please talk with your manager or reach out to talent@levdigital.com if you'd like to talk further.

5. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not a terrible experience.

Jan 27, 2022 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people on your team are usually some of the brightest people you’ll ever meet. If you are lucky, you’ll have some great clients too.

Cons

Cognizant buyout created a large amount of changes. Not all good. The company seems to be struggling on how to align people to projects. Also, there was/is a fair amount of attrition. Which they try to gloss over as nothing to be concerned with. A lot of people are fairly compensated but just as many making below industry standard.

Lev Talent

Thank you so much for your review. We truly have some of the most incredible people working with us and equally incredible clients! Change has always been a part of Lev’s culture. It has allowed us to continue to grow and evolve as a part of our new partnership with Cognizant. For example, over the years we have pivoted the way we have aligned people to projects so that we can best meet the needs of our clients. This has allowed us to have the opportunity to take on larger and more complex projects. We understand that change is not always easy and there will be bumps in the road along the way; especially considering our tremendous growth over the last 2+ years! Lev is no exception to what is being called “The Great Resignation” of 2021 and is noticing a change in attrition in comparison to 2020, however, Lev was lucky to not have to let any team members go as a result of the pandemic and even continued to hire new Levsters in 2020. That year we hired 94 new employees and in 2021 we hired 196. When Levsters do decide to leave, we wish them the best! It is important to us that people are making the best decisions for themselves even if that means finding opportunities elsewhere. Our hope is that while at Lev, they found their experience to be positive and fulfilling.

6. 5.0

The Most Talented People I've Ever Worked With

Jun 11, 2021 - Associate Technical Producer in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

When it comes to the Salesforce and Marketing Cloud ecosystem. Lev has some of the best minds in the industry. It's daunting at first, but not only is everyone talented, they are incredibly helpful. I came up through the Next Lev program and we had senior-level managers happy to take time out of their busy schedule to assist us on our group project. The culture created here means no one has hidden agendas, and there is no office politics. Never have I worked for a company where everyone is so invested in everyone else's growth. I still reach out to some of those same managers with questions on client work now and they're always happy to provide guidance. There's tremendous opportunity for growth, and the benefits and pay are great as well. PTO is unlimited (and encouraged), the parental leave is generous, we're all currently WFH still (there's no rush or forcing everyone to go back to the office), and there's great bonuses, and more! I can't say enough positive stuff about Lev and after hopping around from place to place early in my career, I finally feel that I can spend the foreseeable future here at Lev and be happy.

Cons

More of a caveat than a negative, but after being acquired by Cognizant, there are dozens of people being hired per week (that's how well Lev is performing though!), so if you're wanting slow-paced and steady workflow/team rosters, then Lev isn't for you.

2 people found this review helpful

Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you so much for your review, and we're glad to hear you've found a home with Lev. Your experience working with our senior-level managers as you progressed through the Next Lev Program is one of the things that we believe makes Lev truly different - all of our team members are so dedicated to helping each other grow and succeed. Please continue to share your thoughts and feedback with us as we grow as a part of the Cognizant family.

7. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

People are great, leadership lacks leading

Feb 7, 2022 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are wonderful; intelligent, successful, fun to work with. You can learn a lot from your peers here. There is room for advancement in certain lines of business, if you branch out.

Cons

The company has grown FAST and with that, there are lots of training misses and onboarding kinks that need to be worked through. Many roles that support projects on the back end aren't making the type of money they should with the amount of work that those roles are putting in.

Lev Talent

Thank you for your review! We wholeheartedly agree that what makes Lev so unique is the people who work here. It has been a pleasure to add to this wonderful group as we have seen so much growth this past year in 2021, hiring 196 individuals. Though we understand that with this type of growth comes growing pains. Lev, as a whole, has been continuously improving the training paths that we have for new employees and has even revamped the onboarding process with this in mind. Please continue to share your thoughts with us so that we may continue to improve upon the employee experience. Feel free to reach out to us directly at talent@levdigital.com.

8. 4.0

Great Growth Opportunity

Mar 16, 2022 - Next Lev Program in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Dedicated and informed resources that help those with the gumption become ready for their Salesforce and marketing careers.

Cons

Unless your are clear about what you want, you may not end up in a position you want. Even then...the state of business may choose where you go. That being said, they are very good about helping you get closer to where you want to be.

Lev Response

Thank you for leaving a review. I am happy to hear you were satisfied with the resources you received to prepare you for your career in Salesforce and marketing! Please continue to share your thoughts with us so that we may continue to improve upon the employee experience. Feel free to reach out to us directly at talent@levdigital.com.

9. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Leadership is failing

Feb 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remnants of the culture and integrity that has been associated with Lev in the past. Most of the people here are still smart, hard workers, but the core talent is slowly leaving

Cons

Leadership is making the wrong decisions in terms of the future of the company. The wrong people are being selected to move up. I had some of my worst professional interactions at this job. There were false promises, no support when needed, and gaslighting when issues were brought up.

Lev Talent

Thank you for your feedback. We believe that the people who work here are what makes Lev, Lev. We are glad to hear that you found this to be the case, though we are disappointed to hear that you experienced unprofessional interactions and did not feel heard when you raised your concerns. Lev has always tried to have a culture of transparency and relies on our team members to bring forward problems and solutions as they arise. If you would like to share more details about your experience directly with our Talent team, please feel free to reach out to us directly at talent@levdigital.com.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

The company I've always been looking for!

Nov 9, 2021 - Account Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lev is the best and I count myself as so lucky that I have the opportunity to work here. Im constantly blown away by how unbelievable this organization is and how deeply they care about about each and every employee. The people are truly what makes Lev incredible. Because of the pandemic, I haven't met the vast majority of my colleagues but I feel closer to a lot of them than I have with past coworkers that I sat next to every day for years! Some other pros- - The benefits- unlimited PTO, great health insurance, a 401k match and so much more! Its gotten even better with the Cognizant acquisition! They also pay really well and do an annual raise! - CULTURE CULTURE CULTURE- WOWWW they do so much to get people involved in LevLife! As a remote employee, I feel so engaged and love all the activities they facilitate. The Affinity Groups are such an amazing way to celebrate diversity and inclusion in our organization and being a part of it is a great way to meet others. - The reputation at Salesforce- If you are looking to get into the Salesforce Ecosystem, work at Lev!! We are so well renowned by Salesforce and there are a ton of ex SF workers who now work at Lev and vice versa! - The caliber of Managers are excellent- I have had a few different managers at Lev and every person has been amazing and kind. They have pushed me to be a better AD and supported me in any way that I needed. Even outside my role, I have worked with other managers and they are all truly excellent! - I could go on and on and on!

Cons

Lev is definitely a fast paced organization and I would say there is a fair amount of a "sink or swim" mentality BUT I think thats because the caliber of brilliance here is so high. There are endless training opportunities but you need to be willing to ask questions, ask for help or be determined to figure it out. Since the Cognizant acquisition, there have definitely been some snags. Simple things like clunky software changes, terrible laptops being switched out, more formal processes for everything and more of a focus on revenue vs client happiness are some examples of areas of frustration recently. The core of Lev is the same but I do miss the smaller feel that we had 2 years ago.

Lev Talent

Thank you for this incredible and insightful review! I concur that Lev has such a marvelous company culture, benefits, managers, partnership with Salesforce, and so much more. As we continue to grow our team around the globe, we're always looking for new and exciting ways to provide the best quality service to our clients and would love to hear more about your ideas and feedback. Please don't ever hesitate to send a note to talent@levdigital.com.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 80 Reviews
</>Embed

Lev Reviews FAQs

Lev has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 81 reviews left anonymously by employees. 79% of employees would recommend working at Lev to a friend and 67% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -16% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Lev employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Lev. This rating has decreased by -13% over the last 12 months.

79% of Lev employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Lev 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Lev to be senior leadership, benefits, career development and the cons to be compensation, workplace.

Popular Careers with Lev Job Seekers