Levementum Reviews

Updated Jun 27, 2020

4.8
Levementum CEO Michael Burton
Michael Burton
  1. "Amazing company with amazing people"

Current Employee - Solution Architect in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Levementum full-time for less than a year

Pros

Supportive atmosphere; I always feel celebrated for my accomplishments; company is focused on its employees and its customers and they show it every day.

Cons

None that I’ve come upon to date

June 30, 2020Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing. We're glad to hear you feel celebrated for your accomplishments - we wouldn't be where we are today without our amazing team members. We hope you continue to make the most out of your #LevLife!

2. "An excellent, supportive place to work"

Current Employee - Solutions Architect

I have been working at Levementum full-time for less than a year

Pros

As someone who started my job more recently (like a decent portion of the company due to explosive growth) I have been so impressed with how welcoming and supportive everyone is. There's a great and active company culture, lots of thriving culture clubs for people to connect, and plenty of support for remote work. The office is great, people collaborate and genuinely want to help each other, and more experienced SA's with a lot on their plates still make time to help newer ones out when they need it. It's a genuinely positive environment.

Cons

Workload can be erratic at times, especially starting out.

April 27, 2020Director, Talent Acquisition

Thanks for taking a moment to share! We're so thankful to have such a supportive environment and team members like you who help make it a reality. Please continue to share your feedback on how we can continue to improve the LevLife experience.

3. COVID-19

"Amazing place to work!"

Current Employee - Solution Architect

I have been working at Levementum full-time for less than a year

Pros

You'll work with some of the smartest people you'll ever come across when you work at Lev. That can lead to an over-abundance of ego in other cultures, but not Lev. Everyone is super supportive and willing to help you in any way they can. Lev is also very remote friendly (even before all the stay-at-home orders). You'll work hard at Lev with some of the best people and get to learn and grow a ton!

Cons

If you are able to "go with the flow" and think on your feet, you won't find any Cons at Lev. If you are looking for a lot of process or checklists or someone telling you how to do something, you might struggle to keep up with the pace.

April 27, 2020Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for leaving a review on your experience at Lev! We're delighted to hear you are enjoying your LevLife and we're so thankful to have you on our team.

4. "Solutions Architect"

Former Employee - Solutions Architect in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Levementum full-time

Pros

Great place to learn Marketing Cloud. Great team and opportunity for those who want to advance over time.

Cons

Processes are not very well defined for the age of the company. Marketing Cloud is the only focus of the company. Leadership does not fully disclose plans for the company's future.

May 26, 2020Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for leaving your review on your experience at Lev, as well as sharing your thoughts on process and onboarding. We’re glad to hear you enjoyed your time with your team, and we appreciate your feedback.

5. "QA Consultant"

5.0

I have been working at Levementum

Pros

Culture, transparency, community, challenging work, work-life balance, and constant support. Lev makes it clear that they sincerely care about their employees and whole-heartedly encourage them to do what they need to care for themselves/their families and perform well at work. From day 1, it has been fun to come to work and collaborate with really smart people. This company looks ahead and makes calculated decisions to do what’s best for the company and its people. It’s genuinely a joy to work for Lev.

Cons

It’s sometimes hard to get to know remote coworkers, but that’s just part of working in today’s world. Lev has many remote employees to ensure we have the best talent and it shows, in my opinion. Fast paced - This is only a con depending on who you are. You must be comfortable with fast paced work here, but you’ll have ample training and support along the way to help.

April 27, 2020Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your LevLife! We're so happy to hear you find working with us to be a joy, and we appreciate your willingness to share your feedback.

6. "Culture and Learning"

Current Employee - Solutions Architect in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Levementum full-time for more than a year

Pros

Continued emphasis on learning and development in client work New solutions are encouraged and innovation is key Team environment

Cons

Self learning time is hard to come by, most has to be done in relation to a client

April 27, 2020Director, Talent Acquisition

Thanks for leaving us a review! We appreciate your interest in continued learning and development, and we encourage you to continue to share your thoughts to help us shape the future of learning at Lev.

"Best place I've ever worked"

Current Employee - Manager in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Levementum full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you ask anyone what their favorite part of Lev is, they will most likely always say "the people." Whether you're in one of the offices or remote, Lev has such a collaborative culture that keeps everyone connected and feeling appreciated. Lev is at an exciting place in our growth where everyone coming through the door truly has an opportunity make an impact. There is a ton of positive momentum as we are experiencing rapid growth - both financially and in terms of adding new team members.

Cons

I personally wouldn't consider it a con, but the people who are happiest at Lev are the ones who have the ability to be scrappy, go with the flow, and move at a fast pace. If you're looking for a well-oiled, super corporate feel where you have clear swim lanes, Lev might not be for you. We are all working hard to make Lev a well-oiled machine, but with our rapid growth, things change often and they change fast.

January 10, 2020Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We absolutely Lev our team members, and we're glad to have you. Please continue to share your thoughts and feedback as we continue to grow.

"Amazing High Growth Company With Best in Industry Talent"

Current Employee - Solutions Architect in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Levementum full-time for more than a year

Pros

Competitive salary, amazing people, exciting work, work from home opportunities, great benefits

Cons

Growing pains from rapid expansion

November 7, 2019Director, Talent Acquisition

Thanks for your review! We're glad to hear you're enjoying your #LevLife. As we continue to grow, we look forward to receiving your feedback on how we can better serve each other and our clients.

"A Great Growing Company -- Proud to work at Lev!"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Levementum full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent benefits, flexibility, support from management team, and vast Lev team network to collaborate and brainstorm; growth opportunities, and interesting client work; safe and stable environment. Love the growth! Ability to work from anywhere and great work/life balance. High level of transparency from CEO who leads with integrity.

Cons

Some growing pains around standardizing processes that cause shifting directions from day to day; new roles within the company aren't well defined. Tough utilization targets, especially for new employees who don't have the client load to support target. Constant push for more (and more) revenue / billing which is frustrating if client hours/budget aren't available or realistic.

July 16, 2019Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you so much for your perspective! We are glad to hear you're enjoying being a part of our team at Lev and embracing our flexibility to find the work/life balance that works best for you. We appreciate your willingness to embrace change as we grow, and we encourage you to continue to share your thoughts to help us shape the future of Lev.

10. "Great place to work with many perks"

Current Employee - Email Developer in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Levementum full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great employees, many perks including working from home, unlimited time off, above & beyond bonus program for salaried operations employees as well as year bonus opportunities.

Cons

Constant shifts in management structure which has caused job positions to be eliminated without notice.

June 21, 2019Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We appreciate it very much! We’re delighted to hear you are enjoying our community and our perks at Lev. Our team is what makes all the difference, and we’re glad to have you. We care about your concern about changes to our management team and hope you know we’ve made these decisions with careful consideration. If you would like to talk, any member of the Talent team would be more than happy to chat or go out to coffee.

Found 47 reviews