Levementum Reviews

Updated Apr 7, 2021

4.9
Levementum CEO Michael Burton
Michael Burton
Pros
  • "Remote work allows for great flexibility and plenty of work/life balance(in 8 reviews)

• "One of the best Salesforce partners in the world; Platinum partner(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Fast paced - This is only a con depending on who you are(in 7 reviews)

• "I honestly can't think of anything truly negative to say about Lev(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Smart coworkers

Apr 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Super smart and helpful coworkers

Cons

You will be busy! All the time.

Director, Talent Acquisition

Thanks so much for your review. Having a culture centered on lending a helping hand is core to the #LevLife and we're so glad you have that support from your peers. As we continue our integration journey with Cognizant, we would love to hear your continued feedback to ensure our culture continues to grow and evolve in a way that serves all Levsters.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

The best place I've ever worked!

Oct 21, 2020 - Campaign Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lev is full of top-tier talent no matter what department you're looking at. Leadership is supportive & transparent, all the way up to our CEO. Remote work allows for great flexibility and plenty of work/life balance. I'm constantly amazed by the smart, hard working, talented people that I get to work with every day, AND still have fun while doing it.

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything truly negative to say about Lev. Is it fast paced? Yes, but that's not necessarily a bad thing unless you're someone who's looking for something slower. You definitely won't get bored working at Lev! I will also say that being recently acquired by Cognizant has left some things up in the air for current employees with changes that will be coming for benefits, etc., but as mentioned in the pros, leadership is very transparent about what's going on and I do feel they have Levsters best interest in mind when making these kinds of moves and decisions.

Director, Talent Acquisition

Thanks for your review! We're so happy to hear Lev is the best place you've ever worked, and we're glad to have you on the team. We appreciate your flexibility and patience as we join the Cognizant family. Throughout the integration process, we would love to continue to hear your feedback so we can ensure all Levsters have the best experience possible.

3. 5.0

Living The Lev Life

Jan 8, 2021 - Executive Assistant in Indianapolis, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lev has a wonderful CEO, Michael, who is transparent and encouraging. Lev offers very marketable and valuable services in a competitive tech landscape providing services you are proud to stand behind. The Talent and HR team have great energy and make onboarding, albeit during a pandemic, very fun and engaging. Everyone I've encountered is happy to be at Lev creating a healthy and enjoyable work environment.

Cons

I haven't experienced any cons.

Director, Talent Acquisition

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review, and thanks for the special recognition of our Talent team! As we continue to expand and hire new team members, please share your thoughts on what we should start, stop, and continue to do to make #LevLife the best it can be!

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Positive Culture and excellent work/life balance

Feb 5, 2021 - Solution Architect in Indianapolis, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Work/life balance - Challenging, but satisfying work - Team approach - Fair pay

Cons

- Internal processes can be challenging

Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your review! We're so glad that you've struck up the right work/life balance and that you find your work at Lev both challenging and rewarding. As we continue to grow and level up our internal processes to better serve each other and our clients, we would love to hear your feedback to help us shape the next version of Lev.

5. 5.0

Solution Architect

Feb 8, 2021 - Solutions Architect
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people are wonderful to work with.

Cons

Nothing top of mind here.

Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your review! Our team is one-of-a-kind and we think our Levsters are wonderful too. We're glad to hear you're enjoying #LevLife and we look forward to continuing to grow with you. If you have feedback on how we can improve in the future, please don't hesitate to share - we're always open to new ideas.

6. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Focused on Young underpaid talent over experience and depth of knowledge

Dec 2, 2020 - Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fast transition from previous corporate focus created a large amount of buzz and solidified an acquisition. Most clients get what they are paying for...

Cons

Toxic leadership who believe Hype & Fake authenticity trumps actual talent. Continuously over promise and under deliver (which is common in consulting), but you'll only hear about the wins as they drown out the losses. As with most young executive teams, this team doesn't know how to actually care about their employees. Make them money (or help them look good) and you are a star. Get burned by their over active promises and you are a dud.

Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on Lev. We’re disappointed to hear your experience at Lev did not meet your expectations. We believe we’ve built a supportive culture and that we prioritize creating an environment for our team members to thrive. Best of luck to you and in your career.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome company and fantastic culture

Dec 7, 2020 - Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture and great teams. Everyone works hard, but has a fun time doing it. We've grown because of it.

Cons

Because of the explosive growth. The velocity/workload can be high at times. But, it's what I've signed up for and what the company has hoped to achieve...growth!

Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your experience at Lev. We're glad to hear you're enjoying your role, your team, and the culture we've built together. We look forward to continuing to grow with you!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Talented team members, tremendous career growth opportunities

Oct 29, 2020 - Senior Technical Producer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lev offers a fantastic work life balance. Managers keep a close eye on utilization and are proactive when they notice a team member might be nearing over utilization or burnout. The employees are some of the most talented in the industry and don't hesitate to jump in and help each other. Lev has competitive salaries and benefit packages and great opportunities for career growth within the company.

Cons

Can't think of any at this moment

1 person found this review helpful

Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your review! Cultivating a healthy work life balance is so important to us at Lev, and we're glad you've found that throughout your time with us. It's important to us to support our team members and we would love to continue to hear your feedback about what works well at Lev and how we can improve to better serve each other.

9. 5.0

QA Consultant

Apr 15, 2020 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, transparency, community, challenging work, work-life balance, and constant support. Lev makes it clear that they sincerely care about their employees and whole-heartedly encourage them to do what they need to care for themselves/their families and perform well at work. From day 1, it has been fun to come to work and collaborate with really smart people. This company looks ahead and makes calculated decisions to do what’s best for the company and its people. It’s genuinely a joy to work for Lev.

Cons

It’s sometimes hard to get to know remote coworkers, but that’s just part of working in today’s world. Lev has many remote employees to ensure we have the best talent and it shows, in my opinion. Fast paced - This is only a con depending on who you are. You must be comfortable with fast paced work here, but you’ll have ample training and support along the way to help.

Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your LevLife! We're so happy to hear you find working with us to be a joy, and we appreciate your willingness to share your feedback.

10. 5.0

Amazing place to work!

Apr 24, 2020 - Solution Architect
      Business Outlook

Pros

You'll work with some of the smartest people you'll ever come across when you work at Lev. That can lead to an over-abundance of ego in other cultures, but not Lev. Everyone is super supportive and willing to help you in any way they can. Lev is also very remote friendly (even before all the stay-at-home orders). You'll work hard at Lev with some of the best people and get to learn and grow a ton!

Cons

If you are able to "go with the flow" and think on your feet, you won't find any Cons at Lev. If you are looking for a lot of process or checklists or someone telling you how to do something, you might struggle to keep up with the pace.

Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for leaving a review on your experience at Lev! We're delighted to hear you are enjoying your LevLife and we're so thankful to have you on our team.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 55 Reviews