KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Levi Strauss

Engaged Employer

Levi Strauss

Add a Review

Levi Strauss Employee Reviews about "upper management"

Updated Oct 27, 2021

Found 51 of over 2,560 reviews

4.1
Levi Strauss President and CEO Chip Bergh
Chip Bergh
1,051 Ratings

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Poor management and very unorganized only work here if you are desperate(in 101 reviews)
  • "Low pay but not bad(in 93 reviews)
  • "District Managers have no accountability and my current one manages from a laptop.(in 74 reviews)
  • "Long hours and have not considered upgrading teradata version(in 49 reviews)
  • "Poor upper management, doesn't take HR complaints seriously until it's too late, only cares about the business and not employees.(in 39 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Levi Strauss and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "upper management"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Excellent values and CEO

Apr 8, 2021 - Senior Manager, Sourcing in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong values Strong CEO Most people are collaborative

Cons

Limited upward mobility Disconnects between upper management and what's really happening mid-level

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Diversity and Inclusion for PR, but not acted on internally

Oct 27, 2021 - Planning Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

-work/life balance -autonomy -some perks like the barista on site, discounted gym membership, 401K is great!

Cons

-heavy politics, more about who you know and are friends with versus merit or skills -a lot of old school mentality in upper management utilizing current buzzwords to attain talent

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Levi Strauss Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, we really appreciate it. It’s important and will help us make the changes necessary to provide the best experience for all our employees. At LS&Co., we’re committed and are working hard to create a culture of belonging where everyone can thrive and bring their whole, authentic self to work. If you’re willing to share additional details, please contact us at askhr@levi.com.

3. 2.0
    Former Employee

Listen to your employees!

Oct 8, 2021 - Assistant Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, 401k, and paid leave

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Levi Strauss Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback. LS&Co. strives to provide an inclusive culture where employees feel seen and heard. We’re sorry that your experience did not align with these values. We do not support this type of behavior and we sincerely appreciate you reaching out with your insights on where we can improve. If you’re willing to share additional details directly, please contact us at askhr@levi.com. -Levi Strauss & Co.

4. 2.0