- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Utah
- - Salt Lake City, UT Area
- - Colorado
- - Denver, CO Area
Found 5 of over 5 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (5 reviews)
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Fantastic Mentorship and Inspiration. Wonderful product, satisfied customer, huge results.
Lots of travel, but in great locationsContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
This is a fast-paced environment that requires initiative, adaptability and pro-active stance. The flexibility is fantastic and I truly enjoyed the mentorship and generosity of Shari Levitin. If you're looking for a position that offers variety, creative thinking and challenges - you'd be a good fit.
The CEO is passionate about her work, very energetic and always on the go. This is only a negative if you're unable to adapt quickly and work independently.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Allowed for flexible work schedule. Smart, hardworking people on the team.Interesting things to do every day and some travel.
CEO travels. Sometimes hard to access..
- Former Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Interesting Industry and great connections to the Vacation Ownership Industry. Creative products and enviornment.
Cash flow issues, small company with poor leadership primarily from the President of the Company, Extremely volatile, erratic direction and constant change of direction. Problematic in that it lead to constant turnover of more than 25 employees in less than 3 years. Cash flow issues were unnecessary due to bad financial management and business decisions.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Unless you consider chaos pleasant, there are no "pros" to working for the Shari Levitin Group.
I had never experienced a more dysfunctional, unprofessional environment. The expectation was to be available 24/7 to the owner without consideration for work/life balance or previous commitments, the pay was below local comps, and the revolving door of employees was unlike anything I had ever experienced. Especially, when you consider this is an employer who employs less than 10 on site.