- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - New Jersey
- - New York City, NY Area
- - Newark, NJ
- - North Carolina
- - Greensboro, NC Area
- - High Point, NC
- - Greensboro, NC
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA Area
- - Atlanta, GA
- - Sandy Springs, GA
- - Sandy Springs, Optional[GA]
- - Illinois
- - Chicago, IL Area
- - Western Springs, IL
- - Arizona
- - Phoenix, AZ Area
- - Phoenix, AZ
- - Michigan
- - Detroit, MI Area
- - Troy, MI
- - Minnesota
- - Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN Area
- - Minneapolis, MN
- - New Mexico
- - Albuquerque, NM Area
- - Albuquerque, NM
- Mexico - All Cities
- - Sonora
Found 42 of over 45 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Can get busy Upper management can get too busy to communicate" (in 3 reviews)
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Dec 19, 2022 - Cuatomer Response Representative in High Point, NCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Movement Pay Coworkers Environment WFH
Can get busy Upper management can get too busy to communicate
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Nov 22, 2022 - Territory Account Manager in Albuquerque, NMRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great benefits and great management
There are no cons to working here
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct 25, 2022 - Customer Service Representative in High Point, NCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good culture—good company! Great discounts! Good vacation time too.
Not a lot of room for growth though and let’s be honest—customer service is customer service. Also not a lot of grace on attendance, 1 second late is a mark. Also a lot of info to sort through.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct 24, 2022 - Supplier Quality Engineer in Sandy Springs, Fulton, Optional[GA]RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nice People to work With
Quality Department Lacked Leadership, Was left to travel alone to Mexico, twice.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Sep 22, 2022 - Great Company and Culture in Greensboro, NCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Company is amazing, all leaders are respectful and treat employees so well!
Only downside is the pay, its not terrible, but there aren't many opportunities to advance quickly, the company is pretty small so there are very few open manager positions to grow into.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Sep 21, 2022 - EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The people - Levolor is a mid-size company (100 or so people at the HQ?). They're all easy to get along with, and management personnel are very solid at their job. The schedule - Levolor has a hybrid schedule that permits flexibility with work-at-home and in-office work. The benefits - Insurance is great, and the company has a decent contribution to the 401K. The work - While this will vary person to person, I found the work to be laid out well, with regular group meetings to monitor progress. The culture - The company President has an active role in meetings. Town halls are regular. He is a presence in the office and a very approachable individual. The company also has periodic events, to celebrate things such as birthday or socials. Overall, great company!
As is typical with a company that develops products, sometimes certain projects get put on hiatus or cancelled.
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 13, 2022 - EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great culture and not so much "Corporate America".
Recently purchased by capital investment firm.
- Former Employee★★★★★Jul 25, 2022 - Territory Sales Manager (TSM)RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The people were wonderful from Sr mgnt down to peers.
Company was recently purchased and I don't know how the dynamics are now. I hope they stay grounded.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Mar 29, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good leadership and very supportive
Large territories which required lots of travelContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Oct 5, 2021 - Customer Service Representative (CSR)RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
fantastic to employees. love the salary
none that i have really seen in my years here
Levolor Reviews FAQs
Levolor has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 45 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at Levolor to a friend and 70% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 11% over the last 12 months.
90% of Levolor employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Levolor 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.