Lexington Law Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.2
John Heath

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Free credit repair for myself, and for a plus one was also nice" (in 13 reviews)

• "Flexible schedule, free credit repair, catered events periodically" (in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • "You are not actually a paralegal and it is call center work" (in 10 reviews)

• "It's sometimes very busy with back to back calls, this can be exhausting and hard to keep up with every day" (in 5 reviews)

"Operations Manager"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Lexington Law full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is an employee friendly environment.

Cons

Senior management does not back managers. Allows employees to lie and get away with not doing their jobs.

Advice to Management

Back your managers. Stop allowing employees to lie and get away with not doing their jobs.

2. "Atmosphere"

Current Employee - Paralegal in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Lexington Law full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nice pay, good benefits, coffee truck

Cons

Click tight, cancel/saves, customer not knowing what they signed up for

Advice to Management

Whatever!!!!

3. "Run"

Former Employee - Paralegal in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Paralegal in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Lexington Law full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Get ther credit service free while working there

Cons

Everything else. All they are concerned about are cancel saves. Save people who want to cancel but 9/10 they have legitimate reasons for canceling. Their prices are high and it's not guaranteed to work for everyone. And your paid twice a month

4. "Don't work here"

Former Employee - Paralegal in North Salt Lake, UT
    Former Employee - Paralegal in North Salt Lake, UT

I worked at Lexington Law full-time

Pros

Nice break room for break time

Cons

Expected to know everything immediately, constant calls from uneducated people who use inaudible speakerphone.

Advice to Management

Let everyone go, so they can find a good company to work for.

"Excellent Work Environment"

Current Employee - Client Retention Paralegal in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Client Retention Paralegal in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Lexington Law full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Competitive pay compared to other call centers, management works with you to reach goals, compassionate and exciting work environment, educational and great work experience

Cons

Minimal opportunities for promotion into management

"Disgusting"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Lexington Law full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Quitting was easy. I walked out. Luckily God gave us legs.

Cons

Morally, there are so many problems, I cannot describe. You're either paid extremely low or extremely high, and that gap prevents you from moving up. We are basically paid to borderline scam people. The results have limits, the disputes are limited, I've seen people debited multiple times a month, the product isn't worth the price, I felt disgusting having to lie to people all day to take their hard earned money or disability checks to enroll them in such a program that would take at least 2 years to even see a noticeable difference in the credit scores of the clients. I've been told to lie about inquiries and such. Told to say things to customers that are flat out untrue to pull them in. As a man of God, I couldn't do this. Don't work here and don't recommend to ANYONE. This company even shares info between rent to own and creditrepair.com

Advice to Management

Shut down.

"Feel good about what you are doing"

Former Employee - Paralegal in West Valley City, UT
    Former Employee - Paralegal in West Valley City, UT

I worked at Lexington Law full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I really enjoyed working here a few years back. The floor lead at the time was Saupan and he was awesome! You could tell that he really cared about the people out on his floor and he did what he could to take care of them. The team leads were also amazing. The really wanted you to be successful, make money and have fun doing it! The service provided really does help people so you feel good about pitching it and you know that if one person doesn’t bite, there are plenty that will!

Cons

HR and QA don’t always adhere to their own guidelines which occasionally gets people terminated without the opportunity to correct the problem

Advice to Management

HR and QA need to make sure they are adhering to their guidelines. I was let go due to one compliance issue that I never got a coaching on before being terminated. I was of course told to come back about a week later because I rocked at my job and was well liked, but was unable to due to new obligations.

"Love Lexington Law Firm"

Current Employee - Paralegal in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Lexington Law full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Set schedule, good pay, good benefits, opportunity for advancement in the company

Cons

No cons come to minds. If you do well, they treat you very well. They really care about their employees

Advice to Management

No advice needed, continue caring for your employees and your clients like you always have. Better credit better life!

"Two month experience"

Current Employee - CLT in Peoria, AZ
    Current Employee - CLT in Peoria, AZ

I have been working at Lexington Law full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Decent pay - $14.00 starting
    Benefits after 90 days
    Decent work / life balance
    Lenient absence rules
    Opportunity to make more than $14.00 / hr if meeting metrics.
    The trainers are amazing.

Cons

Very misleading all the way through training. You are told you are a Customer Service Rep for existing clients, but the main metric that upper management is concerned about you doing well in is a sales metric. You are required to "save" people when they call in to cancel service. You are given different sales tactics to try to get them to stay. I have 6 years sales experience and everything you tell the client when they want to cancel is basic sales tactics.
    I didn't accept the job offer to be a retention specialist, or a sales person.

Most people signing up for the service have no clue what they're getting into. I feel their sales tactics at the "Sales" company Progrexion are shady and uninformative.

Advice to Management

Fix your training to better inform your new hires that they will be using sales tactics to stop clients from cancelling service. If it were well known and new employees were thoroughly trained on your "Cancel - saves" your employee retention would be higher.

Do not hire Team leads externally. My team lead knew less than I did fresh out of training and was very little help when it was needed.

Stop shoving BCBL down everyone's throats. We are there to make money and survive. Train people like they're there to learn how to do their job, not on a hype train for your slogan.

The trainers are amazing, and want you to succeed, but the company is afraid of saying that we're also doing sales, and would rather re-brand the term "sales" into a metric required for you to make more than your base pay rate.

"Paralegal"

I have been working at Lexington Law full-time

Pros

Great, inspiring work environment. Fun everyday.

Cons

Very fast paced. That’s probably the only downside.