KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 59 of over 80 reviews

4.2
Liaison Creative + Marketing President Dave Claunch
Dave Claunch
Pros
  • "They offer great benefits, 100% paid Health insurance and 401k with matching(in 7 reviews)

• "The only pro of working here that I can find is that they KIND OF give you health insurance(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I honestly don't have anything bad to say about my experience working with Liaison(in 2 reviews)

• "family insurance(in 2 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing Agency with Great Leadership

Oct 2, 2021 - Copywriter in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you're going to work in an industry where contracting is required, Liaison is the best agency to get hired by. Their team is supportive, they give great benefits and have gone out of their way time and time again to prove they're in it for the long-term with their employees.

Cons

None, I just wish we could do our team happy hours again, like the old days.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Stellar people who really care!

Sep 15, 2021 - Graphic Designer in Saint Paul, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

The Liaison team are responsive, helpful, friendly, and are really great about getting you matched with a good team based on your skills and the needs of the organization you get placed with.

Cons

The only complaint would be that the benefits aren't top-tier, but the fact that there are any for a staffing-type agency like this (and I've worked for others) is pretty amazing.

3. 4.0
      Current Employee

Short title

Sep 11, 2021 - Project Manager in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

The coworkers are nice to work with

Cons

I do not have any cons to add

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great company to work for...

Aug 6, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

These people clearly care about their clients AND their employees. Definitely not your typical ad agency!

Cons

I really can't think of any cons. It's been a great experience. I highly recommend working at Liaison.

VP of HR

It is Liaison's goal to facilitate situations that benefit our employees, our clients, and Liaison. I'm thrilled to hear that was your experience. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for all you contribute to making our clients and Liaison successful!

5. 3.0
      Current Employee

Good starting point

May 12, 2021 - Marketing Events Coordinator in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Has connections with well-established companies

Cons

Doesn't offer enough oversight or support

VP of HR

Hi There! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. This is a good reminder to touch base more frequently with our field employees. We try to gauge our client's and employee's interest in having touch points with us and we do not always get it right. This is a good reminder to offer that oversight more than once. Thanks for being part of Liaison and we wish you well.

6. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Don't Recommend

May 9, 2021 - Project Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Typical 9-5 job, don't need to take work home

Cons

- Management is very unprofessional - No flexibility

1 person found this review helpful

VP of HR

I'm genuinely sorry you had a negative experience at Liaison. I am uncertain if you had challenges with Liaison's management at HQ or management at one of our client locations. Either way, if you ever want to discuss the experience I am open to hearing details and doing my best to address them. Despite the challenges you mentioned, I'm glad to hear we were able to provide you with good work life balance when you were here. Good luck to you in your career and beyond!

7. 5.0
      Former Employee

Best place to work!!

Feb 19, 2021 - Marketing Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Liaison is an amazing company to work for. They really take care of their employees. They have great benefits as well!!

Cons

Don’t have any cons worth mentioning.

VP of HR

Thank you for this wonderful review! We do our best to take care of our team and are thrilled to hear you were positively impacted. Be well.

8. 3.0
      Former Employee

Boring

Dec 23, 2020 - Graphic Designer in Saint Paul, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very organized, got to work onsite at a recognizable big name

Cons

Very little opportunity for growth or interesting design.

VP of HR

It is true that corporate design is not always exciting and some of our onsite teams are flat in hierarchy. We encourage people to express their creativity through personal interests if the client work is not ticking that box for them. I hope you have found a design job or outlet that is interesting to you. Thank you for your feedback and good luck!

9. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Company Review

Nov 24, 2020 - Marketing Project Manager in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Liaison is a family and a great place to work! The management provides relentless support for folks working at the clients' site.

Cons

Make your salary more competitive Career and future potential

VP of HR

Thank you for all your contributions to Liaison and our clients! We wouldn't be here without our employees, so please know we are thankful for you. Austin is so competitive on the salary front. As a small small/medium sized business it can be hard to be competitive, and we need to hear it when people are not happy with their pay. So, thank you for sharing.

10. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

great for people starting out

Aug 7, 2020 - Marketing in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

good intentions and good for young people or people looking to gain experience

Cons

no conflict management skills and secretive

1 person found this review helpful

VP of HR

Thank you for making us aware of your experience. Transparency is one of our core values, so if you did not experience that we're sorry and will look at any way we can improve communications. Best of luck to you!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 59 Reviews