Liaison International Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 1, 2019

4.1
Liaison International CEO George Haddad
George Haddad
  1. "Wonderful people to work with and a great team atmosphere"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Poughkeepsie, NY

I have been working at Liaison International full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people are extremely welcoming, supportive, and fun to be around. It really feels like belonging to a team.

Cons

No privacy in the office. You can hear everyone.

Liaison International2019-07-09
  2. "Great people to work with, growing company, servicing an important space- Higher Education"

I have been working at Liaison International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company continues to be in growth mode. It’s a fast-paced environment so you have the opportunity to grow and take on more responsibilities. We service the higher education space, so the work you do makes a real difference in the college admissions process. The biggest positive is you get to work with great people that are fun, smart and dedicated to their work.

Cons

The location is not great for everyone but there is some remote flexibility as well as a shuttle service to help offset that.

Liaison International2019-03-21
  3. "Working at Liaison International: A Review"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Liaison International part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Our offices are open environments with co-workers and management staff who are both welcoming and helpful. - We have regular celebrations of our success and as a means to bond with fellow employees. - We have a healthy amount of responsibility and autonomy in our work.

Cons

- During our busy seasons, the employees have to process a lot of information, which can lead to a high stress environment if an employee is unprepared. - Though many customers can be quite kind, there is the occasional customer who chooses to be rude. - While some desks are outfitted to rise, so that an employee can stand while working on the computer, not all desks are outfitted this way and so you may spend... your shift sitting a great deal.

Liaison International2018-09-18
  4. "Fast paced company with great opportunities to constantly learn new skills"

I have been working at Liaison International full-time

Pros

Liaison is a company that always has a lot going on and constantly provides the opportunity for its employees to learn and take on new tasks. This is the perfect place for someone who is motivated and has the ambition to learn the skills needed to move up. No company is perfect, but Liaison takes feedback seriously and tries to make changes whenever possible. It’s a very busy place and sometimes it can be crazy... but there is a lot of flexibility and great perks that create a great personal environment and culture.

Cons

Only con would be that some departments are better managed than others

Liaison International2018-06-29

"AVP, Enrollment Management Solutions"

I have been working at Liaison International full-time

Pros

Strong Leadership Shared mission, vision, and purpose amongst the entire team/company Caring culture for their employees - not just a number Compensation commensurate with experience Benefits - unlimited PTO Respect from clients and industry competitors alike

Cons

None to speak of at the moment

Liaison International2018-06-22
  6. "Growing company with strong outlook and great culture"

I have been working at Liaison International full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company has a history going back to the early 90s, but has just recently hit a growth spurt. There are few other companies in this space, but this company is innovative and there are many reasons to be excited about the future based on the approach to growth: complementary products and offerings that will help the solutions in place be even more effective and reach a broader audience. Hard working people with a... great culture from the top down.

Cons

Have not come across any in my time here

Advice to Management

As the company continues to grow, push a unified Liaison to employees via trainings and information sessions so we all continue to feel part of the same team.

Liaison International2018-06-14
  7. "software engineer"

Software Engineer in Watertown, MA

I worked at Liaison International for more than 3 years

Pros

great culture and the people are great to work with

Cons

difficult to understand the domain atfirst

Liaison International2018-01-17

"Leader in admission software"

Former Employee - BI Architect

I worked at Liaison International full-time for more than a year

Pros

* Strong technical leadership * Some Engineers are working for more than 15 years - show cases the friendly environment *HR is awesome

Cons

Commute to Watertown; honestly there is no other cons.

Advice to Management

Data is the asset. Invest in data science, AI, ML

Liaison International2017-11-02

"Fast-Paced Environment"

Current Employee - Director in Watertown, MA

I have been working at Liaison International full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Despite being 20+ year company, Liaison continues to re-invent itself and is growing at a rapid pace. This growth presents interesting and exciting opportunities for professional development and forces you to think outside the box. I’m lucky to have supportive and collaborative colleagues in my department who help me work through any issues.

Cons

Keeping up with lots of projects can be challenging.

Advice to Management

There has been a great effort to create a coherent, collaborative culture – continue on that path!

Liaison International2017-10-26

"Opportunity and Great Work Culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Watertown, MA

I have been working at Liaison International full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been at Liaison for about a year and some months and I would definitely say that it is a company that you can grow with. I started off as a Customer Service Rep and within a year I was able to move up to a different position in the company. There is opportunities to move within the company which is great. Also, supervisors as well as co-workers in the office really are supportive when it comes to reaching... goals or needing help with certain tasks. The work atmosphere here is great and you will always be surrounded by good people.

Cons

It depends on where you are commuting from, but sometimes the commute to work can be a little bit of a struggle due to traffic.

Liaison International2017-10-24