Liaison Technologies Reviews | Glassdoor

3.1
Liaison Technologies CEO Bob Renner
Bob Renner
Pros
Cons
  • "Also a pain when those sales people getting fired for not selling, and go moan on glassdoor(in 4 reviews)

• "Hopefully the new ALLOY platform launched in 2016 will help to achieve a breakthrough(in 4 reviews)

1. "Interesting technologies"

Former Employee - Software Developer in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Liaison Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Got to work with smart colleagues and interesting new and modern technologies.

Cons

Balancing between firefighting and product development.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Liaison Technologies2019-09-27

"Technologies"

I worked at Liaison Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Application is small and even a freshmen can understand.

Cons

Legacy Application and had no vision in bringing it in par to the latest technology

Liaison Technologies2019-05-02

"No pay"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Liaison Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

The co-workers seem friendly enough by email. No one is ever in the office.

Cons

I never got paid. I worked there less than 2 months and never received a pay check. HR couldn't figure out direct deposit. HR was never in the office for me to pick up a physical pay check.

Advice to Management

Help your new employees be successful. I was never given the chance to be successful at this company because I never received training, a laptop or any clear direction.

Liaison Technologies2019-02-18

"Fair Place to work"

I have been working at Liaison Technologies full-time

Pros

Many stacks to work with, thereby providing growth potential

Cons

Micro Managing scheme affecting performance of most employees

Liaison Technologies2018-12-10

"Really???"

I have been working at Liaison Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Capable, friendly coworkers. Decent work/life balance.

Cons

Lack of leadership/vision/transparency. However, the following really sums up how the executive team views their employees. Several weeks ago we had a Town Hall, where our CEO talked about how good the company was doing...i.e. decent revenue, growth, etc. He also bragged that Liaison was one of the few companies that offered an insurance plan where the company completely covered its employees insurance premiums.... Skip ahead a few weeks to our yearly open enrollment...that little perk Bob mentioned regarding covering its employees insurance premium has gone away. Employees will now pay a minimum of 100+ per month, along with a $3500+ deductible, depending on which plan you chose. This, after all the glowing news of how wonderful our company was doing. This loss of income may seem like nothing to some, but to someone that doesn’t make a lot, its a chunk...especially considering the fact that raises at this company are scarce.

Advice to Management

Bob, enjoy your retirement...and the millions that you made on the backs of your workers that made this company a success, no thanks to you.

Liaison Technologies2018-11-28
  6. "Great Company!!!"

Current Employee - Business Development

I have been working at Liaison Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Been with the company two months. Great leadership. The C-Level is very involved with the day to day operations. Never heard any of the C-level use the term "I" always "we", not qualities that you get at every other company. Great culture. Have a question? Need some help? Just simply ask... Do not get that everywhere. Sales team far exceeded Q1 and Q2 goals. Would be a great time for an AE to join the... team! Free soft drinks and coffee!!

Cons

No real complaints. Been given opportunity to succeed with Liaison. All I can really ask for, happy to be a member of the team.

Advice to Management

No advice for management. Created great culture with opportunities for growth with the company.

Liaison Technologies2018-08-08
  7. "Here you can make a difference!"

I have been working at Liaison Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great place to start your career out of school. Lots of opportunities to learn and grow! - Sales is killing it. If you are a veteran AE. Apply!! - ALLOY, company's flagship platform, has seen impressive growth and continues to be the revenue engine - CEO & CRO are visionary and are there to help and support whenever you call on them

Cons

- Complaceny and lack of performance from key departments. Their needs to be a sense of urgency to keep the growth engine running - Culture of innovation is siloed to a few departments because of good leaders there.

Advice to Management

- The first 4 years of ALLOY have been great but we lost some exceptional leaders who left the company for growth opportunities elsewhere. Now we need a fresh influx of the next set of leaders in Product Management and Engineering to define the vision for next 5 years - Marketing is running with a skeleton crew. Great job on bringing the Former CMO of Slack and Zendesk to be the advisor to the Marketing team but we... need more people to make a difference

Liaison Technologies2018-08-07

"We make dumb systems"

I have been working at Liaison Technologies full-time

Pros

Skip works and fool around

Cons

The company is stuck to the practice of making dumb non practical solutions

Liaison Technologies2018-09-01

"Grandiose vision with poor implementation and lackluster culture"

I worked at Liaison Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- Little bureaucracy - Good physical office environment

Cons

- Had very little opportunity for internal promotions - They try to customize for everyone which has high overhead and leaves little to invest in good marketing and engineering (ie. product suffers) - CEO, while very intelligent, blindly trusts his inner circle, which is not - Not a warm, positive environment to be in - Customers/prospects often confused as can't deliver a clear message on what you do and who... the company is

Advice to Management

Instead of trying to be everything to everyone, why don't you follow a true path to success like Mulesoft did. Invest in the right things and you will be able to grow in leaps and bound.

Liaison Technologies2018-07-02

"Don't Apply"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Liaison Technologies full-time

Pros

Some of the people are nice.

Cons

where to begin? Leadership is shady, communication is non-existent, there is a complete lack of culture. Every "perk" has been taken away due to budgets so do not expect to have a good time. You must say yes sir, especially to leadership or you will be seen as someone who doesn't enjoy work. Don't have your own opinions, because they will not be heard. You will always be replaceable.

Advice to Management

replace yourselves. Listen to your employees.

Liaison Technologies2018-06-13