Life Line Screening Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.1
Colin Scully

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Saving Lives Daily, Not Micro-managed (in 9 reviews)

• Everyone is willing to help at all levels of senority (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • Very low pay and extremely long hours (in 7 reviews)

• I have moved laterally in the company; does not appear that there is room for growth (in 4 reviews)

1. "Medical Assistant"

I have been working at Life Line Screening part-time

Pros

Love the teamwork aspect of working for Life Line Screening

Cons

Part-Time. Looking to pursue my career with my degree

2. "Great Places to Work"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Canton, OH

I have been working at Life Line Screening full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Caring compassionate management who will work with you when life throws you a curve. Company built on loyal base of customers who return year after year for our services and for that reason job security very strong in a pleasant as well as friendly, supportive and energetic environment. A great opportunity for those willing to work hard .

Cons

I myself very much appreciate all the overtime available. Life Line Screening provides a very popular service with extra hours available and some may view the occasions that mandatory overtime is required as burdensome.

Advice to Management

Continue to lead with compassion and heart and with an open door policy.

"Amazing Company !!!!"

Current Employee - Preventative Healthcare Advisor Outbound in Canton, OH
    Current Employee - Preventative Healthcare Advisor Outbound in Canton, OH

I have been working at Life Line Screening full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing,
    fun workplace.
    Very rewarding.
    Potential for growth in company
    Great pay and benefits.
    Flexibility

Cons

No cons unless you're used to weekly pay. When you see your paycheck after 2 weeks though you will be very satisfied

Advice to Management

Keep doing your job and keep helping the company expand.

"Great company with great incentives"

Current Employee - Outbound Sales Representative in Canton, OH

I have been working at Life Line Screening full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been employed with Lifeline Screening for one month and 13 days i know its not a long time employed with them. At 49 years old i have been employed with a few different places in my life and i can honestly say i love my job i love the people and the Supervisors and the management team are amazing i highly recommend this company to people that are looking for a career tons of opportunities to make money and great benefits. The recognition is also a great part of the different departments here and also an open door to management at any time.

Cons

The only cons i have at this point is if your not happy find a different job no company is perfect

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work

5. "Great employer"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Canton, OH
    Current Employee - Team Leader in Canton, OH

I have been working at Life Line Screening full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The management staff is eager to train and encourage the employees to grow and be successful. It's a fun place to work and at the same time, the management knows when to buckle down and be serious about the customers.

Cons

Some of the agents don't stay on the phones and force other agents to take more calls.

Advice to Management

Keep the atmosphere light and fun. Continue doing workshops for agents to grow.

6. "A great place to work, where the management works with you"

Current Employee - Outbound Sales Representative in Canton, OH

I have been working at Life Line Screening full-time (More than a year)

Pros

First of all this company gave me a chance from the very beginning. I didn't have the best track record in the past but had made some major changes in my life, but had been denied by several employers prior to applying with Life Line Screening. They were willing to give me a chance despite my not so stellar work history. My experience has been amazing ever since I started. They put you through a 2 week training class with awesome trainers who really get you ready and armed with knowledge of the services that we provide. The management team works with you every step of the way if you are struggling and will coach you on what you can do to improve your performance. The people I work with have turned into a close-knit group of friends and I actually enjoy coming to work on a daily basis. Despite the paychecks being the most money I've ever made in my entire life, I get a different type of paycheck when I talk to a customer that tells me they truly feel that Life Line Screening saved their life. I feel good about the work I do here and have recommended several of my friends who are also currently working here and enjoying their job as well. The benefits are good, the bonus structure is solid and we have fun at work on a regular basis ( Halloween parties, award ceremonies, luncheons, etc.) This job has been a huge blessing in my life and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great place to work and grow.

Cons

Sometimes the work can get monotonous, but if you treat every call as a new experience to help someone you won't have that problem. In my opinion, anyone who is unhappy with their job here has not taken the coaching from the management serious or is just coming to work to get their hourly paycheck and go home...this company is so much more than that.

Advice to Management

Keep working to help people who are struggling, and continue to have team meetings and keep everyone in the loop with what's going on.

7. "Great company to work for that values their employees"

Current Employee - Department Manager in Canton, OH
    Current Employee - Department Manager in Canton, OH

I have been working at Life Line Screening full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Privately owned and don't have to work for a client. I'm not treated like a number my employer works to have a personal relationship with me and pushes me towards success. I feel valued and part of a team. I feel like my ideas and thoughts matter.

Cons

Technology is a little behind but this companies potential is amazing with the leaders that are in place. This company is going to do nothing but get larger.

Advice to Management

Continue to provide growth opportunities for your employees. Continue to treat people like humans and not numbers. Continue to hold yourself to higher standards than other call centers in Stark County and be the employees of choice in the area.

"anonymous"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Life Line Screening (More than a year)

Pros

If you like traveling, working with people and are full of energy this is the job for you.

Cons

lots of traveling, late nights, lots of driving

Advice to Management

no advice

9. "Great Corporate Job - Great People in a Good Setting"

I have been working at Life Line Screening full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

1. CO-WORKERS: The people here, including management, are truly amazing. They work hard, always put their best foot forward and try to make a difference in people's lives, whether it is a co-worker or customer.

2. WE HELP PEOPLE: We provide comfort to people with no to low present risks as they discovery they are currently healthy. We inspire healthy habits for others that become aware of mild risk factors for cardiovascular diseases which often motivates them to improve their health habits (exercise and eating healthy) and seek medical follow-up with their doctor to minimize any future risk for health issues. We help save lives for those who become aware of blockages in their arteries or aneurysms which otherwise could have gone undetected and may have resulted in life threatening consequences. It is rewarding knowing we are encouraging people to know their health at every age, not just when a symptom occurs, and to do something about their risks early on so they can have a better chance at being & staying healthy in the future.

3. BENEFITS & PERFORMANCE REWARDS: Great benefits including paid time off, health insurance, 401k with employee matching, etc. I have also seen many people, including myself get rewarded for performance. If you are producing results, demonstrating the companies core values, and asking the right questions it is possible to get promoted or take on more responsibilities with a raise in a corporate position.

4.CONTRIBUTE TO HEALTH SCIENCE: We contribute to medical science by collaborating with many prestigious universities to help further understand the relationship between lifestyle and hereditary risk factors and the development and prevention of cardiovascular diseases.

5.INNOVATIVE: The company respects innovation and new thinking and I know as a result they are implementing new technology and procedures that are going to improve the way many of us do things and ensure a safe and compliant organization continues to improve and grow.

Cons

I believe my con is improving and will continue to do so in time. It happens at many GROWING (growing being key) national corporate companies.

1. COMMUNICATION: People are not always informed or in the loop with changes, new products, performance numbers, etc. and at times it can feels like the left hand doesn't always know what the right hand is doing.

Advice to Management

Improve "global" communication and culture to ensure customers and team members are on the same page, feel educated and cared about so whether they are in New York, Cleveland or California, everyone is having a similar experience.

Life Line Screening Response

Jun 14, 2016 – Employee Advocates, Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your experience at our organization. We are happy to hear you appreciate your co-workers, helping people, the benefits and performance, our contributions to health science, and... More

10. "Customer Service"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Canton, OH

Pros

This is my first "call center position" and I really enjoy working here. Just like with any other position, it is what you put into it. I have one of the greatest Team Leads and the upper management is great and approachable. Bonuses are nice

Cons

high turnover, Health insurance is outragous

Advice to Management

Invest in continuously training current employees.

Life Line Screening Response

Nov 24, 2015 – Employee Advocates, Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. It means a lot to hear you enjoy working with us and your management is approachable. We have given careful thought to your additional commentary... More