LifePath Hospice Reviews in Temple Terrace, FL | Glassdoor

Temple Terrace, FL

3.6
Kathy Fernandez

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Truly committed to providing quality hospice care to their patients."

Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Temple Terrace, FL
    Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Temple Terrace, FL

I worked at LifePath Hospice full-time

Pros

Pleasant, polite and dedicated coworkers, I felt like a member of the team from day one. This is a very organized company that makes information and resources readily available. I say that their business outlook is staying the same only because it is a hospice company. It is not my hope that there will be an increase in hospice patients.

Cons

None, I enjoyed working with this company. Management was always very approachable and helpful. There was a lot of paperwork to do but that is caused by insurance requirements. I left this company only because I was moving out of state with my family.

Advice to Management

Thank-you for listening to your employees I hope that never changes.

2. "Executives have no clue about employees nor do they care"

Current Employee - Clinical Team Leader in Temple Terrace, FL
    Current Employee - Clinical Team Leader in Temple Terrace, FL

I have been working at LifePath Hospice full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Hospice is a speciality that you either love or hate. Being proud of what I do and loving my job is the biggest pro! Laid back work environment and scheduling flexibility are big pro's. Company experience depends on your manager. Management runs the gamut from excellent to good. Great IT support! The benefits are great. I have one of the best managers in the company. I get to work close to home and I love my schedule.

Cons

No holiday parties or intermittent small bonuses and pay is definitely on the lower range for the Tampa area. The talent pool is riddled with not so smart nurses and lazy nurses. Nurses week celebration usually is handled by sending an e-mail to nursing staff thanking them for their service, no gifts, meals or special celebrations by an executive but not CEO. As an employee for over five years, have only seen CEO once.

Advice to Management

More presence of upper management amongst the front lines and increase tuition assistance and certification reimbursements. Recognize and commit to make nurses week special for nurses.