LifeSpan BioSciences Reviews | Glassdoor

2.0
Joe Brown
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "I loved it here! But no room for growth"

I worked at LifeSpan BioSciences full-time

Pros

Excellent benefits, fair pay, flexible hours, long term employees that are fun to work with. Offices with great views in an excellent location downtown. Company values are excellent, and there is easy communication with upper management. Processes are set in place, runs very smooth like a well oiled machine.

Cons

Small company with little room for growth. Some employees are extremely unpleasant to work with, very bad attitude and crazy temper; management does nothing. Not many Cons for this company.

2. "the office from a horror movie. quiet, eerie, ghost town."

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at LifeSpan BioSciences as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Location is convenient and easy to get to for being in Seattle. Products and industry are admirable to be a part of.

Cons

No one talks. it's obvious everyone is just racing to get out as fast as possible each day. No mentorship or guidance is given. objectives are not clear.

3. "Worst place I've ever worked."

Former Employee - I Wish Not to Disclose in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - I Wish Not to Disclose in Seattle, WA

I worked at LifeSpan BioSciences full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

salaries reflect a for-profit business model. Gratuitous leisure and vacation/sick package. If you can hack it you can potentially be at least happy with your income here. I did not notice that any of the employees were friends with any of the other employees outside of work. The IT department did seem to have a level of camaraderie, and work well together. The CEO never talked to anybody that I saw. So, I guess that is a good thing?

Cons

Management, training, infrastructure, teamwork, HR, I would describe a cut-throat work environment. Really the cons go on. There were a number of people who had been there for years. I assume they liked stress or at least could deal with it. I think there needs to be an overhaul of management in the departments where employees are not happy.

Advice to Management

Make sure all levels are productive with lower positions, invest in your employees, reduce high turnover, try to at least fain interest in employee's overall happiness with their position/ prospects with the company.