LifeWorx Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.7
Bal Agrawal

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "As a founder and CEO , i obviously love LifeWorx"

Current Employee - Founder in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Founder in New York, NY

I have been working at LifeWorx full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

we are a small company with big heart. we are so proud of each of our team members, their skill, competency, personality and career that they build. Small means, we can have fun and be open. There are no walls and barriers in LifeWorx. But being small does not mean, we are random. We have process and systems, IP, benefits of Healthcare, vacations, bonuses and newly added 401K. we will provide gym memberships in 2018. everyday is breath of fresh air at LifeWorx

Cons

we work with people all the time and it can drain an employee if they do not have interpersonal skills, or courage in their core.

2. "Exciting company, with great culture, where one can learn and grow"

Former Employee - Recruiting Manager in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Recruiting Manager in New York, NY

I worked at LifeWorx (More than a year)

Pros

Strong training program, lots of experience to gain for an entry level position, supportive managers and associates, very rewarding commission structure (no cap), great work environment and frequent company outings. The President also invests in providing you opportunities to attain skills relevant to the Recruiting role

Cons

It could take a few months for a Recruiter to build a strong pipeline and gain commission after starting.

Advice to Management

I would advise management to continue investing in your associate's skills as well as providing excellent service to both clients and candidates.

3. "Very welcoming environment"

Current Employee - Recruiting Associate in Chappaqua, NY
    Current Employee - Recruiting Associate in Chappaqua, NY

I have been working at LifeWorx full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I had never done recruiting before starting with LifeWorx, but with such an extensive training program, I never felt like I was unprepared. Because it's a smaller company, you really get to learn all aspects of the business and that insight makes the first few months a much more engaging experience. Everyone really took their time to make sure I understood everything and made me feel comfortable and welcome right away. There are clear goals and everyone is always willing to help you out.

Cons

Not a con for me but could be for others: you really have to be flexible and adaptable to work in a smaller and newer company. In order to grow, you have to be willing to change and LifeWorx certainly isn't afraid of adjusting practices in order to better suit the market.

LifeWorx Response

Jul 4, 2016 – CEO

LifeWorx is very focused on building a self motivated, fun loving and productive team. We have evolved to a higher caliber organization. We are looking for more college graduates with 2-5 years... More

4. "Associate"

Former Employee - New York in New York, NY
    Former Employee - New York in New York, NY

Pros

Great education/experience opportunities, good work environment, people are fantastic. I really felt like management at the company wanted me to succeed. Opportunities to take on more responsibility are available and company promotes from within.

Cons

health plan isnt great. also subject to other cons of a small companies such as changing long term objectives and goals.

Advice to Management

Keep nurturing young talent. Provide more consistent goals to entry level associates so that they feel comfortable with what to expect.

5. "Professional environment"

Current Employee - Recruiting Assistant in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Recruiting Assistant in New York, NY

I have been working at LifeWorx full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I value the professional environment the company provides. As well, the company have a great training process and the employees are very experience and knowledgeable. The atmosphere is wonderful because it is an open communication between all employees.

Cons

I have been to working for almost 3 months and I have not noticed anything concerning.

6. "Recruiting Manager"

I have been working at LifeWorx full-time

Pros

Being a part of a growing company like LifeWorx has given me so many opportunities to grow in my professional career. We went through a training program to learn all about the company and how to be a successful recruiter and then we got to shadow the other recruiters to get more hands on experience on this very important role.

Cons

LifeWorx is a growing company, and there are 5 offices throughout Connecticut, New York and New Jersey. With growth, there is some change that goes on and learning to adapt has made it easier to understand and be able to move forward.

7. "I've worked at LifeWorx in Marketing for almost 4 years"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at LifeWorx full-time

Pros

I started at LifeWorx almost 4 years ago right out of college. With very little experience in the workforce, Bal took me under his wing and taught me a lot about running a successful marketing campaign. Since then, the company has grown exponentially and its such an exciting place to be a part of. Everyone works as a team, which creates a constant learning environment in our offices. There is an amazing training program and a lot of opportunity for growth. We have positions in recruiting, sales, technology, marketing, and customer service. All of these roles working together is what has created such a successful company that I'm proud to be a part of.

Cons

As LifeWorx grows, there can be changes that we need to adapt to but its all to continue our success in being the best in home service provider out there.

8. "A Great Company to Develop With"

Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at LifeWorx full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company is great for growth. You learn a lot of things from the company and from your coworkers. The climate is great, and it truly feels like a big family because everyone is so helpful and welcoming.

Cons

It is a multifaceted job. you have to be organized and keep on top of all of your tasks. If you are organized and ambitious then you should do just fine.

9. "A company that is developed around trust. What a wonderful group of hardworking individuals"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westport, CT

Pros

I have learned so much from working at LifeWorx. This type of knowledge I will carry with me through my career. The company is founded on great values that shine through each employee. The work environment is lively, as I look forward to coming to work everyday. LifeWorx is a growing company and I cannot wait to see what the future has in store for us!

Cons

I cant complain about anything!

Advice to Management

Keep up the efforts and hard work to build the brand and expand the company!

10. "Professional Development, Stimulating Environment"

Current Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY

I have been working at LifeWorx full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Recruiting at LifeWorx provides me with an opportunity to develop my people reading & understanding skills and learn more about an overall business than what my professional friend’s say they experience. The training and skills I developed with be useful my whole career.

Cons

None really worth typing. The dynamic, upbeat attitudes and pace of work can be challenging from time to time since the business is growing a lot.

Advice to Management

Keep developing people on soft skills & deeper listening. I think this training makes this company very different from others.