Lightwave Partners Reviews | Glassdoor

Lightwave Partners Reviews

5.0
Jason Mandel

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great Staffing Agency!"

Former Contractor - Contract Employee in Boston, MA
    Former Contractor - Contract Employee in Boston, MA

I worked at Lightwave Partners as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I worked as a contract employee for Lightwave Partners for approximately 6 months, and only recently ended the contract because I was fortunate to have been hired full-time into the company LP had placed me in. Overall, working through Lightwave was truly a great experience. The recruiters here are both professional and personal, and are very communicative throughout both the recruiting/hiring and the employment process.

Cons

No cons that I can think of!

2. "All around great place to work!"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Waltham, MA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Waltham, MA

I have been working at Lightwave Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun, exciting office but always have the support and guidance when needed! Everyone at Lightwave always makes their top priority to maintain a positive, respectful, and successful relationship with employees, candidates, clients, and consultants alike.

Cons

I have no complaints after being with Lightwave for over a year.

Advice to Management

Be sure to maintain the overall genuineness with growing the company and hiring new recruiters.

3. "Amazing culture, people and work ethic"

Former Intern - Junior Recruiter in Waltham, MA
    Former Intern - Junior Recruiter in Waltham, MA

I worked at Lightwave Partners as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

All of the employees at Lightwave are highly-skilled and dedicated professionals who are truly a pleasure to work with. It was refreshing to work at a company where all employees value the best interest of clients and candidates, and dedicate all of their effort to finding the right fit.

I learned so much about the tech industry and recruiting in general during my time as an intern at Lightwave. It is not an internship filled with tedious or meaningless tasks, but significant work that really makes an impact on the company. I felt valued as an employee, and a part of the Lightwave team. I am so thankful to have experienced working at Lightwave!

Cons

None - it is a 100% positive environment. No downsides.

Advice to Management

Keep up the close collaboration with all employees. The team environment is what makes the company so successful and exciting to work at.

"Changing the way Recruiting is done"

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Waltham, MA
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Waltham, MA

I worked at Lightwave Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The three partners at Lightwave have really strived to set themselves apart from the rest of the recruiting industry and they have been very successful in doing so. It was a real pleasure working for a company that has the best interest of both their clients and candidates in mind. Their combined industry knowledge and local networks help them to really have a grasp of the marketplace and adjust their strategies accordingly. My time at Lightwave was nothing but a positive experience and I believe the company will continue to be very successful!

Cons

I truthfully have nothing but positive things to say about working at Lightwave. I think management made understanding and getting to know their employees a priority and as a result I always enjoyed going into work.

Advice to Management

My advice to management would be to continue to keep priorities straight as the company continues to grow. The fundamentals Lightwave is built on have helped to separate the company from others in the industry and I think long-term success will be based on those same fundamentals.

"One of the most genuine recruiting firms I have ever worked for!"

Current Employee - Senior Staffing Specialist in Newton, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Staffing Specialist in Newton, MA

I have been working at Lightwave Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The three partners have established great relationships from their combined 40+ years of recruiting. They believe in building partnerships and relationships with candidates as well as companies. They all have strong knowledge of the technical recruiting industry which they teach all of their recruiters. Recruiting can be a very stressful industry to be in, with Lightwave Partners, they add value to our jobs by helping us growing as not only technical recruiters but as business professionals.

Cons

This section does not apply

Advice to Management

As they continue to grow their business, I would just encourage them to keep the same genuine and professional environment they have already created. Very excited for my future with Lightwave Partners!!

6. "Great Company!"

Former Employee - Recruiter
    Former Employee - Recruiter

Pros

Gregg, David, and Jason were great to work with. David and Gregg found me an amazing opportunity with a company that has now hired me full-time. They were attentive, always helpful when I had a question, and were quick to respond or at least let me know they were going to find the right answer for me. Payroll was always on time, and the 401K plan was nice to enroll in as a contractor.

Cons

I have no complaints about Lightwave Partners.

Advice to Management

You have some great employees that care about what they do. Keep up the amazing work!