KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Limeade Reviews

Updated Sep 28, 2021

Found 110 of over 117 reviews

3.7
Limeade CEO Henry Albrecht (no image)
Henry Albrecht
Pros
  • "Really great culture and practice what they preach(in 8 reviews)

• "I think they follow their values, and I love working here(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Growing pains and seemingly high turnover(in 10 reviews)

• "Work-life balance issues were apparent(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Bright future

Sep 14, 2021 - R&D
      Business Outlook

Pros

During the pandemic created a team that focuses on employees and are seeing major improvements this year, great benefits, leaders are engaged, access to personal development if you raise your hand, listens to employees in many ways

Cons

Many of the "cons" have left this year, it used to feel toxic but doesn't lately

1 person found this review helpful
    2. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Favorite place I've ever worked

Jun 1, 2021 - Copywriter in Bellevue, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very inclusive culture; inspiring office space

Cons

Few processes — meaning work can feel jumbled and disorganized at times

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent company with great culture

Mar 9, 2021 - Senior Proposal Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Internal community and transparency, recognition, and growth. Great culture, work/life balance and lots of flexibility.

Cons

Lots of change Turnover can vary Growth dependent on department Flexibility dependent on department

1 person found this review helpful
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee

Best place I've ever worked

Mar 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people that truly care about our company's purpose. Limeade really helps employees have a better work experience and that's important to me. Really committed employees that are engaged in their work and care about their customers, whether they are external to Limeade or internal to Limeade. Have never worked at a company that places such a great emphasis on intentional culture. We don't always live up to it but the intention to is there. I like working at a place that thinks about employees first

Cons

Limeade isn't perfect, but I appreciate what it's trying to do not only with our employees but those of our customers. Degree of difficulty living up to the expectations of care is higher than anywhere I've ever worked, and not every manager is adept at doing so. Being a later stage startup, I'd think we'd have more processes in place but see the company really focusing upon it this year. Focus and saying yes to everything has created a lot of fatigue and burnout - which is another area I see the company trying to improve this year and needs to.

2 people found this review helpful
    5. 5.0
      Former Employee

Fun place to work with great people

Feb 8, 2021 - Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Casual and fun work environment with great, smart people and a valuable mission

Cons

Tough to find a direct path for career growth

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place to Work!

Jan 15, 2021 - Customer Success
      Business Outlook

Pros

A company that practices what they preach and truly cares about their employees

Cons

Challenges that come with a growing organization

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great mission and great benefits

Oct 12, 2020 - Financial Analyst in Bellevue, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The benefits are great - including comp, pto, medical, dental, vision and more. Good leadership with a great mission to get behind: employee well-being.

Cons

A lot of layers of management within the company. Sometimes it’s hard to feel fully informed and equipped to do the job.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

They trust me, I trust them

Aug 24, 2020 - Director, Corporate Communications in Bellevue, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Hyper focus on culture, transparency and employee well-being Authentic leadership that always wants to do the right thing Values employee feedback & encourages open dialogue, even on sticky issues In my 6+ years at Limeade I have always been treated as smart, capable and worth investing in. I have been rewarded and promoted when I felt I deserved it and I've been lucky to find a variety of mentors that empower me to work at my highest potential . I've also been treated very well during different life stages, including a flex-schedule after having my first baby, working from home to take care of a sick child, working remotely when necessary and taking time out of the day for appointments etc. Limeade trusts me to do my job well, and I trust them to give me the career opportunities I deserve.

Cons

Employee experience industry is constantly shifting, which can lead to changes in company strategy Legacy customers hold us back at times

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Customer Success

Nov 27, 2019 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

People are super smart, empathetic, culture is the real deal. Obviously not perfect, but definitely the most authentic and transparent culture I’ve been a part of

Cons

Rapid growth means buckle up and get used to things changing regularly

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Company shows care for employees

Aug 26, 2019 - People Team in Bellevue, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture, strong mission, and extremely strong alignment to values. Youthful energy and not afraid to innovate. Tons of flexibility, autonomy and trust in employees. Very approachable leadership team that are really inspiring and open to feedback.

Cons

Growing rapidly and still working on how to scale for that growth.

3 people found this review helpful