Cover image for Limeade

70 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "The leadership is inexperienced, incompetent, and is not at all in touch with the real issues that face our customers, our product and the colleagues.(in 10 reviews)
  • "Transparency and open communication is promoted but not appreciated by the leadership team(in 6 reviews)
  • "Management is challenging how things have been done in the past(in 5 reviews)
  • "There is extremely poor communication between teams and a misalignment of priorities so there is often a scramble at the last minute during the busy season to meet a deadline, or the deadline gets missed entirely, or they cobble something together with more promises of improvements to the customer.(in 5 reviews)
  • "When I received my offer to work at Limeade, I was told my base salary, but was also told that employees are eligible for a 10% bonus, so essentially my total take(in 4 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Great EX

May 18, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

People I work with are great

Cons

Long hours of working sometimes

2. 1.0
    Former Employee

Literally the worst company I've ever worked for.

Oct 1, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

There was nothing good about working here.

Cons

Abuse, harassment, discrimination, poorly organised, I could go on forever. Just don't work here.

2 people found this review helpful
  3. Join the Limeade team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0

Great company

Aug 18, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Takes feedback seriously. Implements real change.

Cons

Workload can be a bit heavy.

5. 4.0

Young and Excited

Jun 29, 2022 - Strategic Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Limeade is an amazing SaaS company with a passion for Wellbeing and improving the employee experience. Work is 100% remote. Team energy and focus on prioritizing self-care and family first is infectious and very supportive. Customers who align with the Limeade point of view are a delight to work with. You can really have some fun crafting creative solutions to real world problems in their workforce and build strong professional relationships.

Cons

Limeade is a young and growing company, and like any other growing team, it has some growing pains. I primarily see this around process improvement, but we now have a full team of enablement experts working to simplify and streamline. As a Wellbeing company, we strive to promote work-life balance, but it's not always easy. There are seasons of intense work deadlines and hours. Limeade is working to combat thus with process improvement and the occasional "Wellbeing day" where we close the firm.

6. 3.0

Great company and culture

Jul 5, 2022 - Sales Director in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

People, leadership, mission, values, flexibility

Cons

resources, product innovation, process efficiencies

7. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Ugh

Jul 1, 2022 - Senior SAE
    Business Outlook

Pros

It started well and went down quickly.

Cons

Bad leadership. Broken product. Average pay.

1 person found this review helpful
  8. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Low Tech, Zero Diversity, and "wellbeing" is a scarcity at Limeade

Jun 19, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Mostly nice people to work with

Cons

Leadership is not responsive to the pains in the workforce, in fact, internal processes drive burnout. The Product is very manual in nature. The workforce is not diverse, and the company is run more like a club than a professional business

3 people found this review helpful
  9. 4.0

Good intentions, but too PC

May 5, 2022 - Data Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Focus on positive work culture. Transparent leadership

Cons

Too politically correct, too much finger pointing in management. I often felt like I was walking on egg shells

2 people found this review helpful
  10. 2.0
    Former Employee

Well being product without the well being culture

Apr 13, 2022 - Head of Project Management
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly coworkers passionate about their work

Cons

Words and actions don't always match up with leadership

7 people found this review helpful
  11. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Opportunities for growth in a fast-paced environment

Mar 24, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Collaborative coworkers - Mission-driven organization - Benefits Package (especially remote work flexibility, employer-paid medical premiums, and PTO) - Only company I’ve worked at that doesn’t send me emails on weekends - Opportunities to invest in own well-being through the product and internal professional development

Cons

- Priorities can change quickly due to evolving industry - Not a true con, but company has probably had challenges due to pandemic and going remote like many companies. Leaders are actively working to be intentional around how we work internally and bring more operational rigor

1 person found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 127 Reviews
</>Embed

Limeade Reviews FAQs

Limeade has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 134 reviews left anonymously by employees. 52% of employees would recommend working at Limeade to a friend and 46% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Limeade employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Limeade. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

52% of Limeade employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Limeade 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Limeade to be career development, benefits, culture and the cons to be compensation, management, senior leadership.

Popular Careers with Limeade Job Seekers