KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 235 of over 294 reviews

4.1
Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company Chairman Jack Londen III
Jack Londen III
Pros
  • "If there was ever a time to look back and re-evaluate why I’ve stayed with Lincoln Heritage as long as I have, it is now(in 19 reviews)

• "Great back office support and incenitves(in 11 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Leads are often old, recycled, or come from people that sent the mailer back to Lincoln Heritage requesting NOT to be contacted(in 12 reviews)

• "Management harassment, lead debt, chargeback debt, micromanagement(in 10 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0

Great Environment

Dec 14, 2021 - Agent in Lafayette, LA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Exceptional training and overall very friendly people

Cons

Not for everybody but if you have as passion for helping families then this is it.

2. 4.0

Account Manager / Sales agent

Jan 4, 2022 - Insurance Agent
      Business Outlook

Pros

getting a list of warm leads

Cons

Paying for the leads - commission structure

3. 5.0
      Former Employee

My uncle had this insurance company. I like them .

Oct 9, 2021 - Caregiver
      Business Outlook

Pros

They show some compassion and caring about you family that have passed on

Cons

I don't know so of the con my uncle been with funeral advantage for a long time.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great company run by even greater people.

Sep 30, 2021 - Service Manager in Phoenix, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

In my 12 years I have seen the company always put it's people first when making major decisions. The company leaders truly care about their associates. What started as a simple job for me turned in to a career. Some other great things: -Family owned and operated -Large quarterly bonuses for home-office staff -Excellent benefits -So many opportunities to grow -Generous paid time off

Cons

There are very few cons... -starting wages for new applicants are still a little below the industry norm -old technology

2 people found this review helpful
    5. 5.0

Great Home Office Culture

Sep 10, 2021 - Business Continuity Manager in Phoenix, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great coworkers, people generally get along and there's good camaraderie. I won't say there's no drama, but certainly low drama. Relaxed environment. Managers and officers are approachable, and they listen. Pays well, especially for those without a college degree. Lots of internal movement, as managers often offer up their own associates when a position opens that fits someone's skillset. Lots of upward mobility potential, for those with management aspirations.

Cons

People are expected to work. While I have rarely felt stressed or overworked, but there's definitely enough to work to fill the day. And I know this is especially true right now, with the national labor shortages (however, I know senior management is actively working on that).

6. 5.0

Love

Sep 4, 2021 - Senior Associate
      Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve worked in the home office for 12 years in many departments. I love the company culture and the people I work with. I feel like they handled the pandemic very well and kept us all safe.

Cons

The bonus structure is hard to explain to new hires, but quarterly bonuses are fun.

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Opportunity for growth in a friendly environment

Sep 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Great benefits - PTO, 401k, healthcare, quarterly bonuses -Lots of opportunity to grow in company -Friendly & committed associates working in a team environment -Supportive & accessible direct management teams -Training catered individually for each new employee to encourage success

Cons

-Pay is not competitive with similar companies in the market

8. 5.0

none

Aug 9, 2021 - Agent
      Business Outlook

Pros

Make your own schedule, the potential to earn great money, incentives for hard work. Great training, teaches lifelong skills.

Cons

Not really sure yet I just want to read the reviews. I am concerned about lead costs and things like that so I wanted to read up on it.

9. 4.0

Good Company

Aug 22, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good culture, good structure. Able to move up and grow.

Cons

Management can be either super micromanaging or super laid back. There needs to be a middle ground.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great company that stays true to its values

Aug 3, 2021 - Manager in Phoenix, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

As a family owned company, LHLIC has a lot more freedom in the direction it wants to take its business. The founding principles of the company from almost 60 years ago remain as important as back then, still going strong. The company gives everyone an opportunity, whether you had a higher education or not, to start from the bottom and work your way up (if that is what you want). Remaining in the same position is also totally okay. Associates who work in the service and marketing areas are given all the tools and information necessary to be successful at their jobs, focusing on providing excellent service to the agents and policyholders. Within training, it is of utmost importance that the associates understand what the agents have to go through to make a sale so that they understand how they can better assist each agent. Answering the phone by a live person, without the need to select any touch-tone options, is an absolute priority to everyone at LHLIC. A promise made to each policyholder when they chose LHLIC is a promise kept with LH being there whenever they need assistance, or their family contacts them. The benefits provided by the company are the best in the industry, showing that they really care about their associates. Quickly adjusting to the pandemic by ensuring 80% of its associates worked from home right away was a priority that got done within a few days, ensuring the safety of all. A plan to help all field agents be able to work from home was also developed and implemented within a few days. Despite the quick rise in claims paid due to COVID-19, the company did not change its underwriting standards or requirements, fulfilling its promise of paying claims within 24 hours of receiving all documentation necessary and helping families when they needed the assistance the most.

Cons

Training varies by department, however, it's personalized to fit the individual's best learning environment.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 235 Reviews

Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company Reviews FAQs

85% of Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company to be culture, benefits, career development and the cons to be senior leadership, management, compensation.

Popular Careers with Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company Job Seekers