Lincoln Property Company Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 370 reviews

3.8
Lincoln Property Company CEO Tim Byrne
Tim Byrne
Pros
  • "Great benefits , lots of properties in Georgia(in 24 reviews)

• "The reviews on here talking about work life balance being difficult and residents being difficult(in 11 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"A company that appreciates their employees !"

Current Employee - Business Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Lincoln Property Company full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

There is a lot of room for growth and promotion within. Great work/life balance. Fellow employees are always happy to help out. We are offered have great training and team building events! I am always excited to go in to work!

Cons

I can't think of any cons!

February 8, 2019Marketing and Client Services Manager

We're happy to have you as a part of our team! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your stellar experiences with us. We truly value each and every one of our employees, so please know that we are here for you if you ever need anything. Thanks again!

2. "LPC is great!"

Current Employee - Business Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Lincoln Property Company full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Good pay, reasonable benefits, diverse culture and opportunities for growth.

Cons

Hard to balance work and life sometimes.

March 4, 2019Marketing and Client Services Manager

We appreciate your 5-star rating of Lincoln Property Company! It's a pleasure having you as a part of our team.

3. "Great Company Culture"

Current Employee - Business Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Lincoln Property Company full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Company offers lots of training opportunities & support. Great company culture. Competitive wages.

Cons

Can't think of any negative points.

March 12, 2019Marketing and Client Services Manager

We're glad to hear that! We are truly striving to offer an exceptional company for our team members, so your kind feedback is much appreciated. You're a wonderful part of our Lincoln Property Company team!

4. "Best Company I have worked for in the industry"

Current Employee - Leasing Consultant

I have been working at Lincoln Property Company full-time

Pros

Great benefits including ample amount of off time and 401k

Cons

no cons to name at this time.

March 11, 2019Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thanks for the great feedback! We're glad to hear that you are enjoying your time with us at Lincoln Property Company. Please know that you are truly a valued member of our team!

5. "Exceptional!"

Current Employee - Porter in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Lincoln Property Company full-time for more than a year

Pros

They treat you as if you were family. Pay is great. Discount on rent at certain positions your rent is FREE. Picnics, meetings, training, it’s all here. Work life balance is excellent. Rewarded for hard work!

Cons

No cons, either you love your job or don’t.

March 11, 2019Marketing and Client Services Manager

Your kind feedback is delightful to hear! We strive to offer only the best for our team members here at Lincoln Property Company, so thank you for taking a moment to share your wonderful experiences with us. Thanks again!

6. "Best Company!"

Current Employee - Regional Property Manager in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Lincoln Property Company full-time for more than a year

Pros

LPC is a company that treats you right. You work hard and you will be rewarded well. My job means a lot of travel and a lot of time away from my family, but they make sure that I am well taken care of when I take time away from home. They know when you need a break and you get it with out interruption. I appreciate my teams and am proud of the company I work for.

Cons

The downside is the company is so big that there are a lot of policies. All the policies are reasonable, but when you are new, it takes you a bit to settle in.

March 6, 2019Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback with us! We're proud to have you as a part of our team here at Lincoln Property Company. If you ever have any questions or further feedback about those policies you mentioned, please feel free to bring them up to us! We're always seeking ways ...

"Great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Business Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Lincoln Property Company full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Ability to be creative and innovative with leasing promotion and resident events. Great support from Regional Team but not over bearing. Training program that is beneficial and not just a program in place just to be in place.

Cons

Although it is important to have policies, they are continually changing. Not necessarily a "con" but a necessary annoyance.

March 4, 2019Marketing and Client Services Manager

We appreciate your feedback! You are absolutely a valuable member of our team here at Lincoln Property Company, so please know that your thoughts are truly important to us. We're glad to hear that you are having a 5-star experience as a part of our team!

8. "Great opportunity to grow professionally and have job security."

Former Employee - Leasing Professional in Dallas, TX

I worked at Lincoln Property Company full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

They provide all the training you'll need to become successful and with a can-do-attitude there is opportunity to be promoted. I have met a LOT of great people while working on-site. They offer great benefits.

Cons

Dealing with complaints from tenants can be taxing, but use your problem solving skills and once the fires are put out, it can feel very fulfilling.

Advice to Management

The management has been great, however, could focus more on doing employee performance reviews and check-in with employees goals.

March 6, 2019Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thanks so much! We greatly appreciate your input as a previous member of our team. We are striving to offer top-notch service here at Lincoln Property Company, so your thoughts on further improvement are truly valuable. Our team wishes you all the best in your next position! Thanks ...

9. "Outstanding!"

Current Employee - Business Manager in Decatur, GA

I have been working at Lincoln Property Company full-time for more than 9 years

Pros

I have worked for LPC for going on 8 years now, and it was the best decision I every made. I have worked in retail for most of my adult life and was very nervous to make the change, but the LPC family welcomed me with open arms and have supported me in very thing I do.

Cons

Not one Con at all

March 6, 2019Marketing and Client Services Manager

We're delighted to receive such stellar feedback! Thanks so much for sharing your compliments with us. You are truly a valued member of our Lincoln Property Company team!

10. "Best Company Ever"

Current Employee - Business Manager in Hoover, AL

I have been working at Lincoln Property Company full-time for more than 9 years

Pros

I can not express enough how much I love working for Lincoln. They are such a blessing in my life. I started out as a groundskeeper in this industry with another company, was hired on as a leasing agent by Lincoln. With the amazing trainers we have, the growth and opportunity - I was promoted to Business Manager and have been for 3 years now. Great pay, excellent benefits and amazing people to work with.

Cons

Honestly, there's no cons. The only thing people may see as a "con" is the work load but I always keep this saying in mind when I get overwhelmed "I can not complain about having a full plate, when it was my goal to eat".

Advice to Management

No advice, keep rocking and thanks for all you do!!!

March 4, 2019Marketing and Client Services Manager

Your kind feedback is so wonderful to hear! We have greatly valued your time with us at Lincoln Property Company these past three years. We hope that you will continue to be a part of our team for years to come!

Found 370 reviews