Lincoln Property Company Reviews

Updated May 5, 2021

4.2
Lincoln Property Company President and CEO Tim Byrne
Tim Byrne
Pros
  • "LPC is an amazing company to work for(in 43 reviews)

• "Competitive pay and great benefits package(in 35 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Long term upper management resistance to change(in 40 reviews)

• "Wish I would have found LPC sooner(in 31 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Gender

This rating reflects the overall rating of Lincoln Property Company and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year
      Featured Review

Amazing company to work for!

Oct 8, 2020 - Leasing Agent in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company onboarding, full support throughout entire employment process, kind people in all aspects of the job.

Cons

Not very many. As a creative, there was not a lot of creative opportunities but if you're interested in the apartment industry this is the company to be at.

Lincoln Property Company Response

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Wow! Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback. We are so happy to have you as a part of our team and we look forward to continuing to be a comfortable and pleasant work environment for you. Thanks again!

2. 5.0

Lincoln Lifer

May 5, 2021 - Regional Director of Learning and Talent Development in San Antonio, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lincoln has been my home for almost 11 years. It truly feels like family. Lincoln is all about learning, growing, relationship building, teamwork and goals (work and personal). It can be challenging but also very rewarding.

Cons

There have been times that I felt unsure of my future here but my local leadership kept me feeling confident in growth opportunities. It has come to fruition and I am happy in my growth and position with the company.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company & Benefits

May 5, 2021 - Regional Property Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people with positive mid sets. Lots of options, support and opportunities. The benefits are good - way more than the standards of simple 401k, medical, dental and vision.

Cons

We have a ton of benefits but could use better health insurance coverage and deductibles. There is support and various departments intended to help everyone, but sometimes there aren't enough people to truly train each position to the level of our expectations. Also, we are very heavy with requirements and most days there aren't enough hours in a week to get everything done.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

You're gonna love it here!

Apr 27, 2021 - Leasing and Marketing Professional
      Business Outlook

Pros

LPC is a wonderful company to work for! I have been with the company for just under a year now and I have absolutely no complaints at all! This company has a great onboarding process as well as a wonderful training system. We also have an amazing support system with kind and helpful members all throughout. We are basically like a huge family without the family drama lol. Honestly, there are just so many wonderful things that I could say about this company, but I just can't without going on forever haha. If you're looking for a solid and structured company to flourish and grow in, LPC is the place for you!

Cons

LPC only manages their communities and does not own them. The main "downside" to this is that it is not quite as cookie cutter as companies that both own and manage communities. Not that this is necessarily a bad thing. It is just a slight adjustment to get used to if you are coming from a company, like I did lol. Also, if you are not about working weekends or being busy during the summer, this may just not be the industry for you. We are required to work weekends, but most times it is fair to where the leasing agents will rotate weekends.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Long term employee

May 5, 2021 - Executive Administrative Assistant in San Antonio, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, awesome benefits and opportunities for advancement.

Cons

Truly, I cannot think of any cons about working for Lincoln.

6. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Lincoln Family

Apr 10, 2021 - Leasing Agent
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working here is like working with your family but with out the crazy uncles. I throughly enjoy coming to work each and everyday, we truly function as a team and I never feel overwhelmed. the saying team work is dream work truly applies to this place.

Cons

I do have to work weekends and some longer days but it truly isn't the worst thing in the world, I still get plenty of time with my little family at home. I also find that Sundays are slow and we really do not have much to do.

7. 5.0

Trainings

Apr 27, 2021 - Leasing Agent
      Business Outlook

Pros

I absolutely love the team training we have had recently especially the ones that cover in-person tours. I also love the team I work with at Residences at Saltillo have been super helpful.

Cons

I have no CONS to speak of at this time because my experiences have been awesome so far.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great opportunity

May 3, 2021 - Assistant Manager in Fort Myers, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

great training, cares about employees, room for growth

Cons

There are no cons listed

9. 5.0

Structure and Career Growth

Apr 20, 2021 - Regional Director of Learning & Talent Development in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

LPC provides a coaching and mentoring culture that focuses on career growth for all associates in all positions. They provide easy access to resources on policy, procedure and protocol that helps create structure and provides the most engaging and supportive onboarding I have ever experienced.

Cons

The IT department can be a bit slow to respond to help desk tickets.

10. 5.0

Leasing Manager

Apr 26, 2021 - Leasing Manager in Frisco, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing Company! Great Benefits, Has been great working for them!

Cons

I have no Cons with LPC, Has been a great company!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 672 Reviews