Lincoln Property Company Reviews

Updated Jun 26, 2020

Lincoln Property Company President and CEO Tim Byrne
Tim Byrne
Pros
  • "LPC has amazing room for growth within the company and has great career opportunities(in 35 reviews)

• "Great Benefits, helpful, and friendly team(in 33 reviews)

Cons
  • "Upper management and HR do not care about any issues you may have(in 34 reviews)

• "I have worked for LPC for over 20 years, so not a lot of CONS to talk about(in 28 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"I Love Lincoln!"

Current Employee - Leasing Associate in Waltham, MA

I have been working at Lincoln Property Company full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Over the last few years working for Lincoln Property Company, I have met, and had the pleasure of working alongside a lot of great, hard-working, and enthusiastic people. I have made new friends within the company and look forward to going into the office to help them, as well as our awesome residents, out! I have worked at multiple different properties and the staff I worked with were ALWAYS as accommodating as possible and the atmosphere is always professional and friendly.

Cons

The only cons I can think of would be having to deal with some tough/awkward situations sometimes. Given the fact that we work in a community where people are simply living, and it is our job to help them out with their requests, sometimes some challenges can be brought to the table, like certain maintenance emergencies, angry residents, etc. That is not really a downside to working for LPC, though, as we are trained quite thoroughly on different methods and approaches for resolving tough issues and facing adversity!

June 11, 2020Marketing and Client Services Manager

Hello there! Thank you for kindly sharing your experiences with us at Lincoln Property Company! It's been wonderful having you as a part of our team here. We appreciate you for taking a moment to highlight our training processes. You're welcome to connect with your supervisor if you ever need assistance!

2. "Awesome!"

Current Employee - Leasing Professional in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Lincoln Property Company full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everything, the company is very involved

Cons

None, nothing bad to say!

June 30, 2020Marketing and Client Services Manager

Hey there! We're happy to have you as a part of our Lincoln Property Company team. It's nice to hear that you are pleased with your time at our company! Feel free to reach out to your supervisor if you ever need anything.

3. "Very Professional"

Former Employee - Residential Concierge in Dallas, TX

I worked at Lincoln Property Company part-time for less than a year

Pros

Very professional corporate office, great training, great benefits, very good pay.

Cons

Can't think of any negatives.

June 23, 2020Marketing and Client Services Manager

Hey there! Thanks so much for the kind review of Lincoln Property Company! We're glad to know that you enjoying your time with our team. We wish you all the best!

4. "They take care of their employees"

Current Employee - Custimer Service Representative

I have been working at Lincoln Property Company full-time

Pros

Full time, military friendly, fun place to work

Cons

Stressful job, must meet deadlines (not really a con)

June 16, 2020Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thank you for sharing! We're glad to have you as a member of our team at Lincoln Property Company! We appreciate your kind review and 5-star feedback. Please connect with your supervisor if you ever need assistance!

5. "Maintenance supervisor"

I have been working at Lincoln Property Company full-time

Pros

The money is good and the opportunities are available

Cons

Management and ownership of the properties hinder advancement to keep good employees from advancing

July 1, 2020Marketing and Client Services Manager

We appreciate your thoughts regarding improvement! It's been a pleasure having you as a member of our team, so thank you for taking a moment to share your experiences with us. Please contact your supervisor directly to discuss these concerns! It'd be a pleasure chatting with you!

"Not everyone is equal with LPC"

2.0
    Current Employee - Leasing Professional

I have been working at Lincoln Property Company full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You get rent discounts Sometimes you are praised for years of hard work.

Cons

Working for years with this company. Found out they are starting leasing at a higher rate than my current wage. When I asked for a raise, I still don’t make as much as someone who is barely starting.

June 19, 2020Marketing and Client Services Manager

Hey there! We appreciate your thoughts on improvement! We can absolutely assure you that you are a valued member of our team, so please know that your feedback is important to us. We ask that your contact your supervisor directly to further discuss your thoughts! Thank you!

7. "Close Knit Group"

I have been working at Lincoln Property Company full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Small teams Close knit groups Company events

Cons

Small teams with large workload vacation time accrual

June 9, 2020Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thanks so much for the feedback! It's nice to hear that you have enjoyed being apart of our team at Lincoln Property Company.

8. "Company cares for it's employees and people you serve"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative

I worked at Lincoln Property Company full-time

Pros

It's very family oriented and great for someone looking for a long term career to grow into

Cons

There really aren't any, the company is very upfront about who they are and what they offer.

June 9, 2020Marketing and Client Services Manager

We're glad to hear that you have enjoyed your time at Lincoln Property Company! Our team was pleased to have you as a team member! We wish you all the best in your career.

9. "Wonderful People, Positive Environment"

Current Employee - Leasing

I have been working at Lincoln Property Company full-time

Pros

The people that work for Lincoln Property Company are wonderful. There is a lot of support and positive feedback.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of.

June 9, 2020Marketing and Client Services Manager

We're delighted to hear this! Thanks so much for sharing your 5-star feedback with us at Lincoln Property Company. It's been a pleasure having you as a part of our team!

10. "Positive and Supportive"

Former Employee - Business Manager in Austin, TX

I worked at Lincoln Property Company full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Training Hiring assistance National Company with lots of opportunity

Cons

Micromanagement takes away on site managements power Pay structure is low

June 9, 2020Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thank you for providing this feedback for us at Lincoln Property Company! It was wonderful having you as a part of our team. We appreciate your thoughts on further improvement!

Found 499 reviews