KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 968 of over 985 reviews

4.2
Talk anonymously with Real Estate professionals

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great benefits and you get to meet so many people.(in 79 reviews)
  • "The pay is good at first until work catches up to you and you're killing your self whit extreme over time(in 57 reviews)
  • "The company is very structured and has great training for its leasing professionals.(in 34 reviews)
  • "Great people to work with(in 32 reviews)
  • "Lots of great history and culture.(in 21 reviews)
Cons
  • "Poor communication between corporate teams and onsite teams, no HR department, upper management is cliquey and judgmental, the PM software is extremely inefficient and doesn't work half the time.(in 28 reviews)
  • "Poor management sometimes, not room for growth to corporate unless you have a bachelors degree(in 28 reviews)
  • "Some managers are amazing.(in 21 reviews)
  • "Because it's a large management company you can get overlooked.(in 10 reviews)
  • "management is a click and shows favoritism(in 10 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Lincoln Property Company and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Working at Lincoln Property

May 27, 2022 - Staff Accoutant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are great to work with and you gain so much knowledge.

Cons

The work pace is faster than I am use to.

2. 4.0

Nice place to work

May 11, 2022 - Leasing and Marketing Professional in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Decent Pay -Commissions are based on property and can be very good -Company does some cool things for people

Cons

-It's a leasing role so balance kind of sucks. Days off are often not consecutive which makes it feel like you're never off. You're very lucky if you have weekends off -Not having weekends off means you're burning PTO pretty quick over the period of the year since most things tend to happen on weekends -Some properties will make you feel overworked and undervalued which brings unnecessary stress

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate all of your hard work and recognize that Leasing & Marketing Professionals are incredibly important to our company's success.

3. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

It's not the company, it tends to be the people

May 2, 2022 - Leasing in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing benefits and pay Awesome events hosted for residents Care about employees, offer flexible schedules Properties nationwide make it easy to transfer

Cons

Really no downsides except in my experience, I was transferred without my request in order keep another employee within the company as opposed to terminating them (drama). I did not appreciate being moved however, the pro to the situation is that higher management made sure that the new property where I was being sent, matched the distance I wanted to maintain from home to work and vice versa. I guess they will work with their employees if they are involved in drama by switching them with someone else. Maybe that can be a pro hmm..

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thank you for your feedback! We love that you enjoyed the benefits, flexibility and events. We're sorry to hear you were transferred to another location but hope that location was great as well. Best wishes!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

My Lincoln dream come true

May 26, 2022 -  in Decatur, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is rated number 2 in the industry. Lincoln hand picks the Best and cross training is encouraged for advancement.

Cons

Somewhat challenging to get an interview.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Give yourself a chance with Lincoln

May 20, 2022 - Leasing and Marketing Professional in Albany, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture of the company is one that fosters growth. The people honestly want the best for you. Location, Location, Location. They have some of the nicest properties that make you want to be there.

Cons

None to note. Do not look for quick cash grabs. Build a career. They have grown for a reason.

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Hey there! We're so glad to have you on our team at LPC! We greatly appreciate you for providing this lovely feedback for us.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Proficient training, professional, and worked with an AMAZING team

May 13, 2022 - Leasing Professional in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Training extremely thorough, and absolutely prepared to take care of vendors, residents, and perspective residents. Couldn't complain about benefits, or the team I worked with. The Management Team can make all the difference!!!

Cons

For me personally, and it has nothing to do with LPC but I LOATHED last minute walk-ins. BUT, made sure to always handle my business properly, and the way I was trained to.

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thanks so much for the great review of LPC! It was a pleasure having you on our team. We appreciate you for taking a moment to share your experiences and feedback!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company to work with!

May 13, 2022 - Assistant Property Manager in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lincoln is a employee focused company. The career growth is unlimited and you can transfer anywhere in the country as it is a National company. I switched from a different industry to be part of Lincoln and I am happy I did. I love working here and the colleagues I work with.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say.

Marketing and Client Services Manager

We're so glad to have you as a part of LPC team! Thanks so much for taking the time to provide this feedback for us!

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company

May 22, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best company ever. Work there if you can.

Cons

No cons. Best company ever.

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Hi there! Thanks so much for providing this wonderful feedback! It was a true pleasure having you on our team at LPC and we wish you all the best.

9. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Easy to Advance, but Will Understaff to Save Money

May 12, 2022 - Assistant Manager in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits (401K matching, PTO after some tenure) Easy to advance, many properties nationally

Cons

They will understaff a property to save money on the budget. Employees per property are arbitrary, and based on your regional, not based on precedent. They will work you nonstop - with no regard for burnout. Employee discounts on rent are one of the lowest I've seen in the industry, besides Greystar.

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thank you for taking a moment to share this insight as an LPC member! We can assure you that your thoughts and feedback are important to us. Please connect with your manager so that we can address your concerns!

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

If you stay involved this is a great place to work

Mar 24, 2022 - Building Engineer in Tysons Corner, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

friendly understanding and caring employers and coworkers, many resources available to do the job. lots of opportunity for quick growth. lot of help for those who put in the effort.

Cons

even with 10+ years of experience working with my hands and previous knowledge of some of the scope of work, they started me at a rate equivalent to someone brand new with no experience.

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Hi there! We're glad to have you on our team at LPC. Thanks so much for taking the time to provide this detailed feedback for us!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 968 Reviews