KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Lincoln Property Company President and CEO Tim Byrne
Tim Byrne
Talk anonymously with Real Estate professionals

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great benefits and you get to meet so many people.(in 80 reviews)
  • "The pay is good at first until work catches up to you and you're killing your self whit extreme over time(in 51 reviews)
  • "Great training and organization for new employees.(in 40 reviews)
  • "Great people to work with(in 32 reviews)
  • "Lots of great history and culture.(in 26 reviews)
Cons
  • "Poor communication between corporate teams and onsite teams, no HR department, upper management is cliquey and judgmental, the PM software is extremely inefficient and doesn't work half the time.(in 32 reviews)
  • "Poor management sometimes, not room for growth to corporate unless you have a bachelors degree(in 30 reviews)
  • "Some managers are amazing.(in 21 reviews)
  • "Because it's a large management company you can get overlooked.(in 12 reviews)
  • "management is a click and shows favoritism(in 12 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Lincoln Property Company and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

fantastic

Aug 5, 2022 - Leasing Agent in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lincoln property is one of the most organized, polite companies I have ever worked for. They have been so fast with getting me on the team. They have answered all my questions when I ask. fantastic communication.

Cons

nothing that I know of

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thanks so much for the kind review! We're glad to have you on our team at LPC!

2. 5.0

Awesome group

Aug 4, 2022 - Sr. Property Manager in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family atmosphere where people support one another.

Cons

Some sr management has been around too long and old school thinking holding back progress.

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Hello there, thank you for sharing your 5-star rating of LPC! It's great to know that you're enjoying being apart of our team. We appreciate your compliments as well as your thoughts on further improvement!

3. 1.0

Not great

Jul 29, 2022 - Leasing Professional in Aurora, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pay was market rate

Cons

Had to do many things outside of my job description High Turnover amongst co-workers Took over 90 days for benefits to kick in Not much for training/mentorship for new hires

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work!

Jul 27, 2022 - Leasing and Marketing Professional in Minneapolis, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing staff, great benefits and beautiful communities.

Cons

Having to work at least 1 day every weekend.

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thanks for the 5-star rating of LPC! It's been great having you as on our team. We appreciate your feedback!

5. 4.0

New employee

Jul 26, 2022 - Maintenance Supervisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful opportunity along with competitive pay

Cons

Don’t have any at the moment

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Welcome to the the team! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying LPC so far!

6. 5.0

50 plus years in the industry

Jul 25, 2022 - Multi-site Property Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working for a company that is 50 plus years in the business and has policy and procedures in place.

Cons

None to share so far.

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thank you kindly! Your 5-star feedback is greatly appreciated. It's been a pleasure having you on our team at LPC!

7. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good company, depending on your region

Jul 23, 2022 - Community Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits and pay are satisfactory

Cons

Behavior by some of the senior management in the Carolina's is questionable at best. Kim McCall fosters an environment of fear, bullying & intimidation, Alysse Lucas finds it acceptable to make disparaging comments about people behind their backs.

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. It was a pleasure having you on our team, so please know that your insight is greatly important to us. We wish you all the best with your future endeavors.

8. 5.0

It's a great company

Jul 22, 2022 - Administrative Assistant in Lake Mary, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of incentives offered for great performers.

Cons

I didn't experience any cons while working for LPC.

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thank you kindly! Your 5-star rating of LPC is greatly appreciated.

9. 4.0

Market Research Associate

Jul 22, 2022 - Market Research Associate in Arlington, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work environment with good/fun people

Cons

Starting pay isn't that great

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thanks for the feedback! We're glad to know that you're enjoying your time at LPC.

10. 5.0

New Hire

Jul 22, 2022 - Maintenence mechanic
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits very through quick turn around

Cons

Hire on process is very difficult and requires a lot of online documentation

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Welcome to LPC! We're so glad to have you! Thank you kindly for the 5 stars and feedback.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,020 Reviews
</>Embed

Lincoln Property Company Reviews FAQs

Lincoln Property Company has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 1,037 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at Lincoln Property Company to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Lincoln Property Company employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Lincoln Property Company. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

83% of Lincoln Property Company employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Lincoln Property Company 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Lincoln Property Company to be culture, benefits, career development and the cons to be senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with Lincoln Property Company Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Lincoln Property Company? Share Your Experiences

Company Updates

Logo

402 days ago

Community
View our third-place winner of #LPCTellYourStory2020. Learn more about Desiree, Founder and Executive Director of I Am You 360, a non-profit organization that gives back to the community by creating employment, mentoring, and development opportunities for the youth through a unique blend of philanthropy and community assistance.
#LPCTellYourStory2020 | Third Place Winner - I Am You 360
www.youtube.com

Lincoln Property Company Photos

+ Add Photo
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Gold Medallion Awards Ceremony
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Lincoln Leaders Jeff, Dennis, Andy and our CEO, Tim celebrating Andy's big win as Outstanding Chief Accounting Officer from D CEO Magazine!
Lincoln Property Company photo of: The team from The Village owned their Gatsby costumes at our Leadership Summit party in Chicago
Lincoln Property Company photo of: New Certified Training Associates in North Florida!
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Lincoln's National and Regional Marketing team attending a Zillow conference in LA
Lincoln Property Company photo of: The team at Runway Playa Vista competing in our annual Halloween costume contest
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Some of our Midwest team enjoying a day out to a Cubs game

Glassdoor has 1,037 Lincoln Property Company reviews submitted anonymously by Lincoln Property Company employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Lincoln Property Company is right for you.