- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - New Jersey
- - Northern Mariana Islands
- - Alabama
- - Idaho
- - Utah
- - Illinois
- - Virginia
- - Missouri
- - New York State
- - Wisconsin
- - Arizona
- - Alaska
- - Michigan
- - Guam
- - Montana
- - Maine
- - Nebraska
- - Oklahoma
- - Kentucky
- - New Mexico
- - District of Columbia
- - Federated States of Micronesia
- - Wyoming
- - North Carolina
- - Texas
- - Hawaii
- - South Dakota
- - Mississippi
- - American Samoa
- - Puerto Rico
- - Vermont
- - Minnesota
- - Arkansas
- - West Virginia
- - Tennessee
- - Indiana
- - Ohio
- - California
- - New Hampshire
- - Colorado
- - Virgin Islands
- - Connecticut
- - Palau
- - Iowa
- - Nevada
- - Louisiana
- - Washington State
- - Kansas
- - Rhode Island
- - Oregon
- - Pennsylvania
- - Maryland
- - Florida
- - Massachusetts
- - South Carolina
- - Georgia
- - North Dakota
- - Delaware
- - Remote
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - Northern Ireland
- - Scotland
- - Wales
- - Remote
Found 1,020 of over 1K reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Great benefits and you get to meet so many people." (in 80 reviews)
- "The pay is good at first until work catches up to you and you're killing your self whit extreme over time" (in 51 reviews)
- "Great training and organization for new employees." (in 40 reviews)
- "Great people to work with" (in 32 reviews)
- "Lots of great history and culture." (in 26 reviews)
- "Poor communication between corporate teams and onsite teams, no HR department, upper management is cliquey and judgmental, the PM software is extremely inefficient and doesn't work half the time." (in 32 reviews)
- "Poor management sometimes, not room for growth to corporate unless you have a bachelors degree" (in 30 reviews)
- "Some managers are amazing." (in 21 reviews)
- "Because it's a large management company you can get overlooked." (in 12 reviews)
- "management is a click and shows favoritism" (in 12 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Lincoln Property Company and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 5, 2022 - Leasing Agent in Houston, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Lincoln property is one of the most organized, polite companies I have ever worked for. They have been so fast with getting me on the team. They have answered all my questions when I ask. fantastic communication.
nothing that I know ofContinue reading
Thanks so much for the kind review! We're glad to have you on our team at LPC!
- Current Employee★★★★★Aug 4, 2022 - Sr. Property Manager in Boston, MARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Family atmosphere where people support one another.
Some sr management has been around too long and old school thinking holding back progress.Continue reading
Hello there, thank you for sharing your 5-star rating of LPC! It's great to know that you're enjoying being apart of our team. We appreciate your compliments as well as your thoughts on further improvement!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul 29, 2022 - Leasing Professional in Aurora, CORecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The pay was market rate
Had to do many things outside of my job description High Turnover amongst co-workers Took over 90 days for benefits to kick in Not much for training/mentorship for new hiresContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 27, 2022 - Leasing and Marketing Professional in Minneapolis, MNRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Amazing staff, great benefits and beautiful communities.
Having to work at least 1 day every weekend.
Thanks for the 5-star rating of LPC! It's been great having you as on our team. We appreciate your feedback!
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul 26, 2022 - Maintenance SupervisorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Wonderful opportunity along with competitive pay
Don’t have any at the moment
Welcome to the the team! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying LPC so far!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul 25, 2022 - Multi-site Property ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Working for a company that is 50 plus years in the business and has policy and procedures in place.
None to share so far.
Thank you kindly! Your 5-star feedback is greatly appreciated. It's been a pleasure having you on our team at LPC!
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 23, 2022 - Community ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Benefits and pay are satisfactory
Behavior by some of the senior management in the Carolina's is questionable at best. Kim McCall fosters an environment of fear, bullying & intimidation, Alysse Lucas finds it acceptable to make disparaging comments about people behind their backs.Continue reading
Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. It was a pleasure having you on our team, so please know that your insight is greatly important to us. We wish you all the best with your future endeavors.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul 22, 2022 - Administrative Assistant in Lake Mary, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Lots of incentives offered for great performers.
I didn't experience any cons while working for LPC.
Thank you kindly! Your 5-star rating of LPC is greatly appreciated.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul 22, 2022 - Market Research Associate in Arlington, VARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good work environment with good/fun people
Starting pay isn't that great
Thanks for the feedback! We're glad to know that you're enjoying your time at LPC.
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul 22, 2022 - Maintenence mechanicRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great benefits very through quick turn around
Hire on process is very difficult and requires a lot of online documentation
Welcome to LPC! We're so glad to have you! Thank you kindly for the 5 stars and feedback.
Lincoln Property Company Reviews FAQs
Lincoln Property Company has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 1,037 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at Lincoln Property Company to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
83% of Lincoln Property Company employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Lincoln Property Company 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.