KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Logo

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

Lincoln Property Company Employee Reviews about "benefit"

Updated Jun 28, 2022

Found 6 of over 1,008 reviews

4.2
Lincoln Property Company President and CEO Tim Byrne
Tim Byrne
Talk anonymously with Real Estate professionals

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great benefits and you get to meet so many people.(in 77 reviews)
  • "The pay is good at first until work catches up to you and you're killing your self whit extreme over time(in 62 reviews)
  • "Great training and organization for new employees.(in 38 reviews)
  • "Meet a few great people(in 30 reviews)
  • "Great work/life balance(in 19 reviews)
Cons
  • "Poor communication between corporate teams and onsite teams, no HR department, upper management is cliquey and judgmental, the PM software is extremely inefficient and doesn't work half the time.(in 31 reviews)
  • "Poor management sometimes, not room for growth to corporate unless you have a bachelors degree(in 27 reviews)
  • "Some managers are amazing.(in 23 reviews)
  • "Because it's a large management company you can get overlooked.(in 11 reviews)
  • "management is a click and shows favoritism(in 11 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Lincoln Property Company and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "benefit"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

It’s an ok company

Oct 16, 2021 - Field Service Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefit Work life balance 401k matching

Cons

Low pay compared to the other company

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Hello there! Thank you for providing this 5-star feedback for our team at LPC. It's been a pleasure working with you!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Jaime Marin

Sep 8, 2020 - Landscaping in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a very stablished company, great benefit for employees

Cons

No find cons at the moment

Marketing and Client Services Manager

We're delighted to receive your compliments! Thanks so much for taking a moment to highlight Lincoln Property Company. It's been a pleasure having you as a part of our team!

3. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Leasing for Lincoln Military Housing

Jan 20, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Assisting Military families. Benefit package was good.

Cons

Lack of management, too much back stabbing and plotting amongst limited managers in the area. Everything became very dramatic and policy change daily (verbally) depending on supervisor mood. High turn over. In office training lacks and attitudes of supervisors towards our military families appalling.

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Oh no! This is actually the conventional Glassdoor page, but regardless we are so sorry you felt there was a lack of management. We take all comments seriously, so thank you for your feedback.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company for Growth!

May 9, 2022 - Accountant in Arlington, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

They are willing to train for your professional growth

Cons

They could upgrade on how things are done in the accounting department. They don't use their software to it's maximum benefit so we have less to do manually.

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Awesome! Thank you for your review. We look forward to your continued professional growth and agree...more happy hours are a must! We'll pass your message along about Accounting Software. Thanks for letting us know.

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Just Got Hired

May 29, 2022 - Property Accountant in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefit and compensations. A lot things to learn regarding property accounting and general ledger.

Cons

Onboarding process is the most complicated ever and all your professional references have to go to the link to complete very long written questionnaires. Attire codes are even more strict than Big 4 (I don’t understand why I cannot wear rigid denim pants)

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thank you for your review! We're glad you love the benefits and we're taking note of your comments about onboarding and attire in the Reston office. We're glad you're on the team!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Eight years with no plans to leave.

May 6, 2021 - Leasing Director in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family like atmosphere, lots of room for advancement, competitive benefit, discount, pay and perk options. After eight years of being happy at least 95% of the time between three major markets I can safely say I have no major complaints.

Cons

It's property management - the industry is stressful and taxing, and COVID19 flipped the entire business on it's head. LPC regularly addresses employee concerns (cons I listed two years ago are no longer an issue) so in all honesty nothing comes to mind as a 'con.'

Marketing and Client Services Manager

This makes us so happy. Wow, thank you so much for the valuable feedback!

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 Reviews

Popular Careers with Lincoln Property Company Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Lincoln Property Company? Share Your Experiences

Company Updates

Logo

362 days ago

Community
View our third-place winner of #LPCTellYourStory2020. Learn more about Desiree, Founder and Executive Director of I Am You 360, a non-profit organization that gives back to the community by creating employment, mentoring, and development opportunities for the youth through a unique blend of philanthropy and community assistance.
#LPCTellYourStory2020 | Third Place Winner - I Am You 360
www.youtube.com

Lincoln Property Company Photos

+ Add Photo
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Gold Medallion Awards Ceremony
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Lincoln Leaders Jeff, Dennis, Andy and our CEO, Tim celebrating Andy's big win as Outstanding Chief Accounting Officer from D CEO Magazine!
Lincoln Property Company photo of: The team from The Village owned their Gatsby costumes at our Leadership Summit party in Chicago
Lincoln Property Company photo of: New Certified Training Associates in North Florida!
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Lincoln's National and Regional Marketing team attending a Zillow conference in LA
Lincoln Property Company photo of: The team at Runway Playa Vista competing in our annual Halloween costume contest
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Some of our Midwest team enjoying a day out to a Cubs game