KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Lincoln Property Company

Engaged Employer

Lincoln Property Company

Add a Review

Lincoln Property Company Employee Reviews about "management company"

Updated Aug 17, 2021

Found 37 of over 1,009 reviews

4.2
Lincoln Property Company President and CEO Tim Byrne
Tim Byrne
Talk anonymously with Real Estate professionals

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great benefits and you get to meet so many people.(in 81 reviews)
  • "The pay is good at first until work catches up to you and you're killing your self whit extreme over time(in 59 reviews)
  • "GREAT TRAINING, BEST IN THE INDUSTRY(in 34 reviews)
  • "Great people to work with(in 30 reviews)
  • "Lots of great history and culture.(in 20 reviews)
Cons
  • "Poor communication between corporate teams and onsite teams, no HR department, upper management is cliquey and judgmental, the PM software is extremely inefficient and doesn't work half the time.(in 31 reviews)
  • "Poor management sometimes, not room for growth to corporate unless you have a bachelors degree(in 27 reviews)
  • "Some managers are amazing.(in 22 reviews)
  • "Because it's a large management company you can get overlooked.(in 11 reviews)
  • "management is a click and shows favoritism(in 11 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Lincoln Property Company and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "management company"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Long Term Opportunities Available

Jun 18, 2019 - Business Manager in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been with the company for 9 years. I love that not only are there opportunities for long term growth, that I'm able to find a decent work/life balance. With being the second largest management company in the country I've seen a lot of co-workers make moves from on-site to many different levels of corporate, as well as many different states. I personally started off leasing, was a BM shortly after 2 years, and have worked at 4 different communities.

Cons

With growth, comes growing pains and Lincoln hasn't been immune to that. With an evolving market and new systems that can be utilized, demands are high for more productivity. Not all systems are fully researched on how they work in a real world setting.

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee

I can only speak for the Austin Division of LPC

Aug 4, 2021 - Property Manager in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Pay, Continued work through Covid-19 pandemic. They continue to keep up to date policies and keeping up with the demands of the times. Non-pandemic times, they schedule to have great employee appreciation events.

Cons

Lack of regional management assistance where needed in staffing issues. Lack of Property Manager permissions to correct or dismiss employees not meeting employee policy standards. When reporting employee theft, unsatisfactory job performance, policy violations and spreading rumors about other staff members the regional dismissal of such issues is shocking. The Austin division also has its 'cliques', I would not label LPC Austin as a family oriented management company. I believe Lincoln would be a great company to work under if I had experienced a better regional management experience.

2 people found this review helpful

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Hello there, thank you for taking a moment to provide this feedback. It was a pleasure having you on our team at LPC, so we're sorry to hear that you were not fully satisfied with your time with us. We do appreciate your compliments regarding our response to COVID-19 as well as our employee appreciation events. We're always seeking ways to improve, so thank you for sharing your feedback! We wish you all the best.

3. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great Company

Aug 29, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lincoln allows you to thrive and grow with the 2nd largest property management company in the US.

Cons

Make sure you end up in the right environment.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thanks so much for sharing your input! We're so glad you're thriving and growing with Lincoln and will take your feedback into consideration. Thanks so much for letting us know.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company With Great People

May 8, 2020 - Leasing and Marketing Professional in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lincoln Property Company has been a great introduction to the property management world. This company is filled with many great people who are always willing to help you. There is also a lot of room for career advancement.

Cons

I do not have any negative feedback.

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thank you kindly! It's great to hear that you are enjoying your time at Lincoln Property Company. Our goal is to provide an exceptional experience, so we appreciate your wonderful feedback.

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Worked my way up the ladder and made lifelong friends along the way.

Jan 8, 2017 - Business Manager in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Coworkers become part of your extended family. The company operates like a smaller business as opposed to the corporate atmosphere you hear about at other management companies.

Cons

One can occasionally experience a lack of support from upper management. Bonus structure for NOI is completely outdated, and no longer motivating. Leasing incentives vary from property to property, but haven't been updated in several years.

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thanks for giving your feedback! We are very lucky to have you as a member of the Lincoln family and are thrilled to hear you've made lifelong friends. We will pass your recommendations along. Thank you!

6. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good Place

Sep 30, 2020 - Business Manager in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Networking, insurance and if you work hard you will see the benefits.

Cons

Because it's a large management company you can get overlooked.

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Hi there! It's been lovely having you as a part of our team at Lincoln Property Company! We appreciate your comments on further improvement. Please connect with your supervisor when you have a moment to chat about your concerns. Thank you for sharing this high rating!

7. 4.0
    Former Employee

Resident Manager

Feb 5, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Pay Vacation time paid out at end of employment

Cons

Very Large Company that you can get lost in. Company is based out of Texas and senior management does not know local laws

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thanks so much for your input!

8. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

OK company but would not recommend to work here.

Jun 14, 2014 - Leasing Professional in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good insurance. Work is easy if you have a good manager.

Cons

I worked for LPC for over four years and had a degree. People in my office were paid more hourly, had no degree, worked there less time, and higher positions. This management company pays way less than others.

3 people found this review helpful

Vice President, Marketing & Training

I am so sorry to hear you didn't have a great experience working at LPC. We take this feedback very seriously and will take all of your comments into consideration to make our organization a better place to work.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Love my co-workers

Oct 7, 2019 - Business Manager in Meriden, CT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay and benefits. I love my co-workers and adore my boss. Property Management is a tough industry but with a good company it make easier.

Cons

Large corporate company, this can be good or bad based on your work ethic and point of view.

Marketing and Client Services Manager

We're happy to hear that you are enjoying your time at Lincoln Property Company! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful experiences being apart of our team. Please feel free to connect with your supervisor anytime!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

I wouldn't want to be anywhere else

Jun 18, 2019 - Leasing Manager in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Upper management makes you aware of your importance to the company. They treat each person with respect and really appreciate you.

Cons

No down sides. Lincoln is set apart from other property management companies.

Continue reading