KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Lincoln Property Company

Engaged Employer

Lincoln Property Company

Add a Review

Lincoln Property Company Employee Reviews about "manager"

Updated Jun 28, 2022

Found 49 of over 1,008 reviews

4.2
Lincoln Property Company President and CEO Tim Byrne
Tim Byrne
Talk anonymously with Real Estate professionals

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great benefits and you get to meet so many people.(in 77 reviews)
  • "The pay is good at first until work catches up to you and you're killing your self whit extreme over time(in 62 reviews)
  • "Great training and organization for new employees.(in 38 reviews)
  • "Meet a few great people(in 30 reviews)
  • "Great work/life balance(in 19 reviews)
Cons
  • "Poor communication between corporate teams and onsite teams, no HR department, upper management is cliquey and judgmental, the PM software is extremely inefficient and doesn't work half the time.(in 31 reviews)
  • "Poor management sometimes, not room for growth to corporate unless you have a bachelors degree(in 27 reviews)
  • "Some managers are amazing.(in 23 reviews)
  • "Because it's a large management company you can get overlooked.(in 11 reviews)
  • "management is a click and shows favoritism(in 11 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Lincoln Property Company and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "manager"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best Decision I Ever Made!

Apr 3, 2019 - Resident Manager in Chelmsford, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lincoln Property Company is the best company to work for! Prior to working for Lincoln I worked for a company that didn't appreciate their staff, provided little to no training, and constantly threatened your job. Thankfully I was hired to work for Lincoln in June of 2016 and I am so happy here! The company offers great wages with an AMAZING bonus structure! Management is incredible. Training is provided throughout your career here. Work life balance is extremely important to the company. I have never felt like a number here. The company has always made me feel like I matter and I make a difference. Every year Lincoln has a Gold Medallion Award Ceremony. This allows all of us in the Northeast Region to get together network and people get awards for all of their hard work. Not only is it so much fun but it pushes everyone to try harder. I have been with the company for three years. I started as a leaser in June of 2016. In October of 2018 I was promoted to Resident Manager. Before my promotion my business manager sat me down asking what my goals were, where I saw myself in 1 year and in 5 years. Together, we set up a timeline and training schedule to get me to this level. I have been a Resident Manager for about 6 months and my new Business Manager is working with me to meet my new goals.

Cons

I cant think of anything bad about the company.

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thanks a million for sharing this raving review of Lincoln Property Company! It's wonderful to know that you are so satisfied with your time as a valued member of our team. Please know that your hard work as a Resident Manager is truly important to the success of our company. Feel free to connect with your supervisor at any time! Thanks again for the 5-stars!

2. 2.0

I can only speak for the Austin Division of LPC

Aug 4, 2021 - Property Manager in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Pay, Continued work through Covid-19 pandemic. They continue to keep up to date policies and keeping up with the demands of the times. Non-pandemic times, they schedule to have great employee appreciation events.

Cons

Lack of regional management assistance where needed in staffing issues. Lack of Property Manager permissions to correct or dismiss employees not meeting employee policy standards. When reporting employee theft, unsatisfactory job performance, policy violations and spreading rumors about other staff members the regional dismissal of such issues is shocking. The Austin division also has its 'cliques', I would not label LPC Austin as a family oriented management company. I believe Lincoln would be a great company to work under if I had experienced a better regional management experience.

2 people found this review helpful

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Hello there, thank you for taking a moment to provide this feedback. It was a pleasure having you on our team at LPC, so we're sorry to hear that you were not fully satisfied with your time with us. We do appreciate your compliments regarding our response to COVID-19 as well as our employee appreciation events. We're always seeking ways to improve, so thank you for sharing your feedback! We wish you all the best.

3. 2.0
    Current Employee

Learned a Lot

May 19, 2011 -  in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I learned a lot about from this position. The problem is however that they have acquired a heavier work load but do not want to hire more people. The company is heavy on favoritism and nepotism so to be promoted it's easier if you have family here. Not very happy with my manager but i cannot complain cause it will get worse. Overall though it is a great company.

Cons

Favoritism, nepotism. More people needs to be hired. Change the pay schedule from twice a month to biweekly,please.

2 people found this review helpful
  4. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great company with some bad managers

Feb 14, 2019 - Leasing Consultant in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great off-site training and online courses.

Cons

Business manager was very egotistical and a bigot.

1 person found this review helpful

VP - Marketing & Communications

Thank you for your review and feedback. We take comments from current and previous employees very seriously and are disappointed to hear this was your experience. It is our mission to grow our employees personally and professionally and will continue to make serious strides in this effort.

5. 2.0

LPC Atlanta: Communication Breakdown

Mar 13, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Brokers are super nice people and were easy to work with.

Cons

I never felt comfortable. Management never made me feel like I was truly a part of the team. I was almost constantly shamed for my mistakes and blamed for other people's mistakes. Communicating with my manager was highly stressful and often led to projects having a lot of mistakes on them. During busy hours, my manager would have Netflix shows on one of the computer screens. Needing anything from upper management was almost impossible. There was a clique type, high school-esque environment in the office. The dress code is business professional.

1 person found this review helpful
  6. 5.0

A+ ALL AROUND!

Apr 15, 2019 - Assistant Business Manager in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I literally have worked with some of the best people on the planet working for this company. Because it is so big, you can travel anywhere and work in any department. I know that each region is different and it depends on your immediate supervisors and the onsite employees that you work with, but I have been lucky to have great ones. Loved each end every manager and RPM that I have had the privilege to meet and work with. Not only is it a fun place to work, but they also promote from within and give you the tools to REALLY succeed.

Cons

Some properties are 3rd party managed so you may get shuffled around with a sale (this can be great for you) but they are transparent about this from the get go!

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thanks so much for the kind feedback! It's lovely to know that you are truly enjoying your time at Lincoln Property Company. We're striving to offer our team member's everything they need to have a successful career here, so your feedback is greatly appreciated.

7. 2.0

Leasing Agent

Jun 10, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company is really great and does care about its people - social and friendly unless you work for a sociopath

Cons

I worked for a sociopath prior to loosing my job, after being set up to fail. I was ignored, socially isolated and told to pretend the manager 'was not there' these behaviors whether you like someone or not are hostile and show you never developed empathy. Obviously since it took you 9 years to become a property manager your not feeling so good about yourself.

4 people found this review helpful
  8. 3.0

Leasing Manager

Jun 26, 2018 - Leasing Manager in Jersey City, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Interview was very easy. Met with a manager and then their regional. We spoke for about an hour and then I was asked a couple days later to meet with another manager at a different property. This was an easy interview.

Cons

Interview was too easy. Met with a manager and then their regional. We spoke for about an hour and then I was asked a couple days later to meet with another manager at a different property. My manager could not do her job and was very unprofessional.

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know.

9. 2.0

Eh

Dec 2, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Bonus plan was very nice

Cons

Manager and regional were a little crazy.

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Hey there, thank you for your review. We're sorry you thought LPC was "Eh" but glad you enjoyed your bonus plan. Best of luck to you in your future.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

What a wonderful company and an amazing team to be a part of!

Nov 2, 2021 - Concierge Director in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Loren McCartne my GM is always available to talk or text. She took the time to meet with me and learn about what I can bring to our amazing team! Paul my manager at the Pullman is building a strong and amazing team! The Lincoln Property is a place to be and truly put their employees first1

Cons

I have no cons to list

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thank you kindly! It's wonderful to have you on our team at LPC! Your compliments are truly appreciated.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 49 Reviews