KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Lincoln Property Company

Engaged Employer

Lincoln Property Company

Add a Review

Lincoln Property Company Employee Reviews about "pay"

Updated Jun 28, 2022

Found 191 of over 1,008 reviews

4.2
Lincoln Property Company President and CEO Tim Byrne
Tim Byrne
Talk anonymously with Real Estate professionals

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great benefits and you get to meet so many people.(in 77 reviews)
  • "The pay is good at first until work catches up to you and you're killing your self whit extreme over time(in 62 reviews)
  • "Great training and organization for new employees.(in 38 reviews)
  • "Meet a few great people(in 30 reviews)
  • "Great work/life balance(in 19 reviews)
Cons
  • "Poor communication between corporate teams and onsite teams, no HR department, upper management is cliquey and judgmental, the PM software is extremely inefficient and doesn't work half the time.(in 31 reviews)
  • "Poor management sometimes, not room for growth to corporate unless you have a bachelors degree(in 27 reviews)
  • "Some managers are amazing.(in 23 reviews)
  • "Because it's a large management company you can get overlooked.(in 11 reviews)
  • "management is a click and shows favoritism(in 11 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Lincoln Property Company and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "pay"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good

May 18, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits as good and start after 90 days

Cons

Starting pay little low but ok

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thank you for the 5-star review!

2. 1.0

No raises

Jan 11, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay checks and good benefits

Cons

No pay raises and poor upper management

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. If you would like to provide more detail on the region you work in so we can pass this along to the right people, please feel free to email us at corporate@lpsi.com.

3. 3.0
    Former Employee

Good Pay

Feb 5, 2021 - Leasing Agent in Baltimore, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay and enjoyed the residents

Cons

Regional management was great! Office management not so much

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and for your time with LPC. Our team wishes you the best!

4. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Don't accept the offer just because of money

Oct 6, 2017 - Property Manager

Pros

Cons

Management doesn't care if you stay on budget or not At the end expect you to do the imposible whit in your 40 hours a week Don't expect to have family time unless you want to hear your bosses boss behind you telling you discouraging words you why you can't do your job Residents call corporate all the time (expect to get in trouble a lot if you aren't working 10+ hours everyday whit management) Like every other review in here LPC. will reply saying sorry, thank you for your time , that it wasn't their intention. but nothing changes everything is disregarded they just care about making their money any way they can and over promise to the owners of the properties at the expense of draining their employees

2 people found this review helpful

Marketing and Client Services Manager

We're deeply sorry to read your review and experience. If you'd like to email us at corporate@lpsi.com with the community you work and these details, we can look into the issue further, unless you would like to remain anonymous. Balance is something we try to encourage from corporate so we're very sorry to hear that from a local level you don't feel that way. I will pass this review on to senior management in Dallas so they may know how you are feeling. Thank you again.

5. 5.0

Great opportunity

Jan 31, 2021 - Leasing Agent in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Super Good pay and discount

Cons

a lot of over time

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We're glad to hear you're enjoying your time with LPC!

6. 2.0
    Former Employee

average

Mar 1, 2012 - Property Manager in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

they provide lots of support

Cons

the employees are expendable and lots of good talent leaves bc of low pay

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Leasing & Marketing Professional

Oct 14, 2017 - Leasing Professional in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

The bonus structure is insanely good... they pay up to $400 per month in shop bonuses if you do well, plus give you an award. This is on top of your regular bonuses and pay. It's a big company but has a small family-like feeling. They seriously look to promote from within, they understand life outside of the office, and know truly do care about their employees. As a leasing agent, weekends are required (but that's where you get your leases), and they aren't like some companies that only give guy a day and a half off because on Sundays you only work four hours.... nope, they still give you two full days off. They always reward you for things you should be doing anyway... like a First Responders Party after Harvey, and gave a day paid day off to those that helped. I've never heard of any company like that. They are always rewarding you for doing well, and have your back if you make a mistake, and they will fight for you just like your family would. They throw parties for their employees year round just to show Their appreciation. It's an amazing company. I feel lucky to be a part of their team!

Cons

Too many hugs. :( I am not a hugger, and this company is full of huggers and people that always give hugs. (It rubs off after a while and you get used to it) I honestly can't think of any cons.... maybe that maintenance should be offered a bonus structure for a certain number of work orders completed each month...but even that's a stretch bc they do pay overtime to maintenance. Honestly, in the industry.... I feel LPC is better than most at all the 'cons' stuff. Like sure I could say more pay (but can I really when I get $400-$500 per month in extra bonuses & paid hours each week that I haven't worked), or I can scream better benefits, but I can't really when I pick up my prescriptions and have to pay .60 cents. Yeah, the company is not perfect, and there are some bad apples, but I have yet to work with anyone in this company that doesn't truly treat you like family.

Marketing and Client Services Manager

This completely brightened our day. Thank you so much for sharing. We love our Houston team and are happy you're loving them too!

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

You Make It What It Is

Jul 22, 2019 - Leasing Agent in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everything will depend on how your Business Manager and/or Regional operates. Some are great, some are good, some are not. Pay is based on experience and bonuses will depend on they type of property you are at. Aim for a Lease Up if you really want the bucks. The company has yearly employee events, which are fun when not mandatory. If you work hard and let management know you desire to move up in the company, they may think about promoting you. Rarely do they fire people.

Cons

Training can be half done, if done at all. Some people are put into positions with less than a week of training and expected to perform on a high level. If you are lucky, these will be your co-workers. The pay will vary after you start. It is up to management to give you a raise, if they remember to do it. I discovered that they 'forgot' to give me my yearly raise after it was brought up in a meeting. Be careful if you stay on site as they require rent to be withheld from your pay. Double check your check if you do. Oh, there is no HR. Feel free to watch your co-workers sexually harass each other despite the 5hr harassment video we have to watch. Rarely do they fire people.

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Hello there! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're striving to offer only the best for our members, so your thoughts regarding our training process are appreciated. Please reach out to your supervisor directly to further chat about your thoughts! Thanks for the high rating!

9. 3.0

LPC

Oct 19, 2020 - Assistant Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Training, Large company, easy to be promoted and grow.

Cons

No overtime allowed. No Covid pay and we are front line as well

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Hi there! Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts on further improvement. We'd love to chat with you directly about your feedback, so please contact your supervisor. It's nice to hear that you are pleased with our training and promotion processes!

10. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

It’s ok

Jun 13, 2022 - Leasing Professional
    Business Outlook

Pros

Big company, lots of people and positions with “POSSIBILITY” to advance

Cons

Maternity leave is not great you have to have been with the company over 2 years to get some kind of pay. Work life balance is not something they care for,

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback! We're glad to have you on our team at LPC, so we can assure you that your thoughts on improvement are appreciated.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 191 Reviews