KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Lincoln Property Company

Engaged Employer

Lincoln Property Company

Add a Review

Lincoln Property Company Employee Reviews about "upper management"

Updated Nov 22, 2021

Found 82 of over 1,008 reviews

4.2
Lincoln Property Company President and CEO Tim Byrne
Tim Byrne
Talk anonymously with Real Estate professionals

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great benefits and you get to meet so many people.(in 77 reviews)
  • "The pay is good at first until work catches up to you and you're killing your self whit extreme over time(in 62 reviews)
  • "Great training and organization for new employees.(in 38 reviews)
  • "Meet a few great people(in 30 reviews)
  • "Great work/life balance(in 19 reviews)
Cons
  • "Poor communication between corporate teams and onsite teams, no HR department, upper management is cliquey and judgmental, the PM software is extremely inefficient and doesn't work half the time.(in 31 reviews)
  • "Poor management sometimes, not room for growth to corporate unless you have a bachelors degree(in 27 reviews)
  • "Some managers are amazing.(in 23 reviews)
  • "Because it's a large management company you can get overlooked.(in 11 reviews)
  • "management is a click and shows favoritism(in 11 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Lincoln Property Company and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "upper management"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excited for My Lincoln Journey!

Aug 16, 2021 - Business Manager in Arlington, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Smooth and transparent hiring process -Authentic and warm atmosphere -Helpful and supportive upper management -Opportunity for growth and development

Cons

I am a returning Lincoln Property employee and do not have any cons.

Marketing and Client Services Manager

We're so glad to have you back at LPC! Thank you kindly for sharing your 5-star experiences with us.

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not worth your time

Nov 22, 2021 - Leasing Consultant in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

The holidays were a fun time to be there.

Cons

- upper management is rude and doesn’t care about your concerns or problems as an employee - pay is awful - weekends mandatory for leasing - under staffed - drug use and relationships among employees - management didn’t handle issues well

Marketing and Client Services Manager

We are sad to see you hold such a low perception of LPC at this time. We want to make sure that all of our team is happy and we'd appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further about your concerns. At your earliest convenience, please give us a call. Thank you.

3. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good company overall

Jan 31, 2022 - Marketing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family culture Upper management is easily accessible Transparency with company-wide communications Lots of systems in place - never boring

Cons

The benefits could be better

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Hey there! We appreciate you for taking a moment to share your experiences with us at LPC! It's been a pleasure having you on our team.

4. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Decent

Feb 2, 2015 - Leasing Agent in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits, opportunities for growth and commissions.

Cons

upper management need to be in touch with leasing and hear them out

VP - Marketing & Communications

Thank you for your review! We are always looking for ways to improve. I will be sure to share your feedback with the regional management team in San Antonio.

5. 2.0
    Former Employee

Worked to the bone with no recognition

Apr 12, 2013 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits package, LPC has many properties in many different areas in the US, gives you the opportunity to build strong relationships with residents and meet many new people, the company reimburses travel expenses, and provides a week long training program for new on-site employees.

Cons

No HR department to address your questions and concerns with, mistreatment in the office, upper management says they will address your concerns but never come back around with them, there is little to no recognition for a job well done, the pay is much less than desirable and bonus package is one of the worst out there. Disregard the employee handbook because upper management will not be following it (especially the discrimination and yearly review sections.) The turn-over rate is extremely high due to the lack of care and concern for on-site employees. The attitude here is 'you don't like it, there's the door and we will find someone fast to replace you.'

Vice President, Marketing & Training

We appreciate your feedback about your employment with LPC and take your concerns seriously. I'm sorry to hear your experience wasn't as favorable as we would hope, but wish you the best in your next position.

6. 3.0
    Former Employee

It was fine

Feb 22, 2021 - Leasing Professional
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits package and my coworkers

Cons

Upper management was clueless and unqualified.

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your thoughts and are always open to feedback. Best of luck going forward!

7. 3.0

Business Manager

Dec 16, 2016 - Business Manager in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lincoln has tons of properties. Corporate office is located in Dallas. Teresa KW is fantastic and does truly acknowledge hard work.

Cons

As I am reading these reviews, I am sadden of how true these statements are. I've noticed managers who are horrible at everything and still get transferred or put in positions due to the fact that they are 'friends' with other RPMs or VPs. Most Upper management has 'groups' or 'special' employee's that will always get special treatment because they are friends. Its very sad that a good name is being ruined by bad people running the company. Gossip is at the highest level in the corporate office. It is true that working for Lincoln is not how hard you work but in WHO you know. Its disgusting to have to sit and watch this.

6 people found this review helpful
  8. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great company but they do not care about their employees especially when they voice their concerns.

Jan 1, 2019 - Leasing Agent in Frisco, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay, good training dept

Cons

Upper management and HR do not care about any issues you may have. The concerns are all ignored. They only promote from within if they like you- doesn’t matter how good you are. They will keep anyone to fill a position no matter if you do illegal activities or cause a hostile work environment.

4 people found this review helpful

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thank you for taking a moment to share this feedback with us! It's wonderful to hear that you are enjoying our training processes as we are proud to offer only the best for our team members. We appreciate your thoughts on improvement, please know that we do appreciate each and every one of our team members. Thanks again for your time, please contact your Regional Manager if you have any further feedback to provide.

9. 1.0
    Current Employee

Talk the talk but don’t walk the walk

Jan 10, 2022 - Property Manager in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Upper management was a nightmare. Turnover after turnover and no upper management support

Cons

Working here was a huge mistake

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We're always seeking ways to further improve, so we greatly appreciate your insight as a valued member of our team. Please connect with your supervisor to discuss your concerns further, thank you!

10. 4.0

Decent Place to Work

May 10, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Established company, so they know what they are doing.

Cons

Upper management is often disorganized and it can be difficult to get a response from them.

Marketing and Client Services Manager

Thanks so much for letting us know.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 82 Reviews