Linedata Reviews | Glassdoor

Linedata Reviews

Updated Dec 10, 2019

3.2
Linedata CEO Anvaraly Jiva (no image)
Anvaraly Jiva
Pros
Cons
  • "Will only listen to people who tell them what they want to hear which senior management is well aware of(in 13 reviews)

• "Low salary compared to peers in similar roles across different companies in the area(in 7 reviews)

1. "5/5"

Current Employee - Analyst in Boston, MA

I have been working at Linedata full-time for less than a year

Pros

Awesome and dynamic culture. Everything promised during interviews so far has been true - especially the flexible schedule. Appears there is room to grow as long-tenured employees have moved in various positions across teams; merit seems to be performance-based which is an admirable and a lost practice these days. Most of the staff is very supportive and helpful.

Cons

I am hoping growth opportunities will not be one. I have been here for less than a year so I cannot say for sure yet.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in your employees. Also, direction for the company becomes unclear with each acquisition; perhaps provide more insight into strategic plans.

Linedata2019-09-25

"10/10"

Current Employee - Human Resources in Boston, MA

I have been working at Linedata full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing place to work! Great people & culture

Cons

I do not have a con about this company

Linedata2019-09-09

"Excellent place to growth!"

Current Employee - Network Engineer in New York, NY

I have been working at Linedata full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice environment, great benefits, awesome staff, excellent place to growth professionally.

Cons

I don't see any so far.

Linedata2019-09-05

"Great So Far"

Current Employee - Specialist

I have been working at Linedata full-time

Pros

As a recent hire my overall experience at Linedata has been positive so far. I attended an open house onsite and got a good feeling about the people who worked there. It was a casual setting but I was able to speak with an HR recruiter about my qualifications. After forwarding my resume we had several good conversations about openings and whether there was a good fit at Linedata for me which was great. The... interview process was very thorough and I interviewed with members in each group that I would eventually work with. I was able to learn more about the position and get a feel for who I would be working with. I am in my third week here and so far so good. It is a great fast paced environment and everyone has been very helpful as I get up to speed.

Cons

Not an overly structured training schedule which can be a con if you are not a self starter.

Linedata2019-09-06

"I work in a multicultural and evolving environment which make my days exciting"

Current Employee - Finance in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Linedata part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Growth opportunites either between the different business but also geographically Great people Good benefits Flexiblity (WFH, schedule)

Cons

The group will benefit from more collaboration between the different lines of business

Advice to Management

Continue to invest long term

Linedata2019-07-19
  6. "Toxic culture and very low salary/benefits"

Current Employee - Associate Business Analyst in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Linedata full-time for more than a year

Pros

Can arrive a bit later in the morning and leave a bit earlier since there is not much work to go around in terms of consulting clients. Snacks available for employees.

Cons

Low salary compared to peers in similar roles across different companies in the area. Barely any diversity in the business analyst pool. Coworkers are very cliquish and territorial, and management is not receptive to employees' feedback and issues.

Advice to Management

Listen to employees more and pay a fair wage relative to the area.

Linedata2019-05-28
  7. "Great Place to grow"

Former Employee - Global Vice President

I worked at Linedata full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Growth opportunities. You make a difference. You get noticed if you work hard.

Cons

Sometimes can be more short term focused based on biggest client's needs.

Advice to Management

Keep up the momentum and global spirit

Linedata2019-04-15

"Solid"

Current Employee - Consultant in Boston, MA

I have been working at Linedata full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work life balance Cross lateral teamwork Benefits Remote flexibility Start up culture Ability to travel Exposure to various projects and products Approachable and accessible c level execs

Cons

Sometimes not clear direction on products and career

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you’re doing and further promote cross team functionality. This is the beauty of Linedata which promotes collaboration for problem solving and having everyone on the same page objectively. It is a huge benefit there aren’t 6 degrees of separation from c level execs. SVP’s are usually your managers manager so they have a good pulse on projects and can easily advocate for resources as needed. People... that strive hear are people who are curious and expose themselves to various problems, products and teams. Identify those who have a broad knowledge scope and retain those individuals as best you can so there is increased knowledge share.

Linedata2019-02-07

""In weak companies Politics win, In strong companies Best ideas win" - Steve Jobs"

Current Employee - Worker Bee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Linedata full-time

Pros

Free Snacks If you are lucky enough to get an office it means you do not have to show up to work unless Paris execs show up. Obvious HR stocked Glass Door Reviews

Cons

Paris office makes the key decisions. They are on a different continent, have no understanding of the business or day to day operations. Will only listen to people who tell them what they want to hear which senior management is well aware of. Senior management are career politicians. All decisions based on their own individual agendas. Instead of fixing core problems, they spend more time trying to work... around them and creating more problems. All the talent was allowed to walk out the door and replaced by offshore resources. Only a few productive individuals left are being worked into the ground. Boston office is a skeleton crew. They keep investing in offshore who will never get up to speed and be productive.

Advice to Management

Build a time machine. Go back and undo all the bad decisions.

Linedata2019-01-21

"“The best management is sometimes less management or no management at all. ""

I worked at Linedata full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Massages - Free Snacks

Cons

Too many power struggles and disconnect from the IVORY TOWER IN PARIS - the wrong people leading and not listening. Talent dismissed and unrewarded. There is a tendency for leaders to spend most of their time with other leaders in the organization, or other managers, focusing on the "big" issues, or the strategic issues. Those thing are important, of course. However, what happens is that over time, the leader... have become out of touch with the experiences and problems of those that actually get the work done -- often the people at the bottom of the organizational hierarchy who make and design products and services, or who interact directly with the people who pay the bills -- the clients.

Advice to Management

‘After you plant a seed in the ground, you don’t dig it up every week to see how it is doing.” Let your talent and teams do what they were hired to do!

Linedata2019-01-30