Linium Reviews in New York, NY | Glassdoor

New York, NY

1.8
Joseph Burke

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Flexability, friendly work environment, opportunity to grow (in 4 reviews)

• As we continue to grow we have to adapt proactively to the marketplace and Linium aggressively takes this approach (in 2 reviews)

Cons

1. "Diana Matheson - best executive recruiter"

Current Freelancer - Regulatory Reforms and Fed MRA Resolution Lead in New York, NY

I have been working at Linium (More than a year)

Pros

It’s very rare when a recruiter is not pushy and could really understand the role is and reach out to right candidate for requirement. In my process of past job search, and 10 years of career as independent consultant I have come across a very few of those, Diana Matheson is the best in all of them.
    She pays great attention to details on really understanding job profile and candidate profile; we have worked together for two very good roles in past 4.5 years (one of them is where I am currently working.) I highly recommend her as my first go to source if I have to start looking for next change in career.

Cons

none that I can recollect

Advice to Management

n/a

"Poor business plan"

Former Employee - Consultant in New York, NY

Pros

Interesting learning opportunities, opportunity to experience different industries

Cons

They have ran off all of the folks that knew what they were doing, not sure how they will continue in business.

"Please Stop Making This Forum a Linum/CEO Propaganda Board"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Linium (More than 3 years)

Pros

None. Read the real reviews, not the glaringly obvious company seeded propaganda that attempts to overpower this discussion. It gives you insight into how the company is run, and to how honest, constructive feedback is solicited as lip service, but viciously stamped out in reality, as they deny any ability to improve, while the person making suggestions is blackballed.

Cons

Why else would the CEO make 5 postings with a Pollyanna viewpoint in the face of catastrophic turnover? A true believer in their own omniscience.

It's amply covered in many reviews here, the non-gushing ones, that don't sound like a middle school girl writing about a boy band. Even your fake attempts at artificially inflating your score on here are ham handed and stupid, just like your management skills.

Thank you for showing you have no respect for anyone who reads Glassdoor. Screw them right? Just trick them with fake reviews...This is a great example of Linium company integrity.

Advice to Management

Stop your fake posting, it's transparent and ineffective.

"Poor business"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

Not applicable - none to share

Cons

It's unfortunate the c-suite cannot value or understand the damage they are doing by continually rewarding negative toxic behavior. Pitting management against each other rather than building a culture of inclusiveness. The daily environment is the equivalent to the most impetuous children, I would like to say it's like High School, but it's more like pre-school. The immature business climate is not the atmosphere to hone your skills or grow your career. The Csuite talks a good game, although the lack of follow through, compliance, respect, honoring commitment or your word are long gone. Unless you are in the favored view, you will be looked over and eventually pushed out. It should be considered to implement a dress policy, women dressed unprofessionally and far to sexy for the work environment. A sexual harassment case will sure to be filed.

Advice to Management

Wake up or your going to loose your business

"In my opinion, deceptive and selfish managing partner"

Former Employee - Consultant in New York, NY

Pros

I can't think of anything as a pro

Cons

Managing Partner told me the consultant job at their client was going to be for a minimum of 4 months and they've had people there 15 months, just do a good job. It turned out the client manager told me that she only had budget for a maximum of less than 2 1/2 months. I decided to forego other good opportunities because I believed this managing partner's job description.

Advice to Management

Give a truthful job description to prospective job candidates