LinkNow Media Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 52 reviews

4.6
LinkNow Media CEO Wesley Mendelovitch
Wesley Mendelovitch
  1. "Good place to start a career"

I worked at LinkNow Media full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

- There are a lot of great people. - Bright, attractive office space. - They'll help support your professional development and let people change departments based on their interests. - They'll hire you if English is your only language.

Cons

- Call center focus. - Takes advantage of the relatively captive anglophone market with much lower salaries than average for Montreal—but this is a common problem in the city with companies that hire monolingual anglos. - Family-owned company, with all the drama and infighting that entails. - The office is out in the boonies at the very end of the orange line. Could be a pro if you're a West Islander who drives, but...

Advice to Management

If there's a single biggest problem with working at LinkNow, it's probably that it can feel extremely cliquey. It might have changed by now since the company has grown so much, but people in management cozying up to certain subordinates made it feel like there was a cool kids table that 95% of the employees were excluded from, and nobody wants to feel like that at work.

2. "Really cool company."

I worked at LinkNow Media full-time

Pros

Really cool company. Atmosphere within the Design team specifically was always good.

Cons

Not much that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Quality of the coffee was lacking at times.

3. "Great work environment"

I have been working at LinkNow Media full-time

Pros

Great company culture, opportunities for movement within the company, excellent perks, management encourages and utilizes employees' strengths to make sure everyone is in their best possible role

Cons

Role changes not communicated to all employees

4. "A Truly Amazing, Vibrant, Comfortable, Up Beat Place"

I have been working at LinkNow Media full-time

Pros

I've been working at LinkNow Media for only a short while but I can tell you that I have never found a company to be as comfortable, non-judgemental and homelike, as LinkNow Media. They are the opposite of "Micro-Managers". The Managers support, encourage, reward, and take the time to listen to their employees. The company is growing which is encouraging and Wesley, the President, takes the time to know every employee...

Cons

No Company is perfect and if you say it exists, I don't believe you. Nothing negative stands out for me at LinkNow Media. They constantly work to improve who they are and how they can overall give a positive experience to their employees.

Advice to Management

You guys are amazing - keep up the good work!

LinkNow Media Response

February 19, 2019Director of Operations

Thank you for your kind words. We really do pride ourselves in proving our staff with a second home and it looks like were are succeeding. Arielle will be glad to know that her hard work and dedication is noticed!

5. "Overall, A Great Place To Work"

I have been working at LinkNow Media full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

-Owners care about the employees. They do the little things which I appreciate, I.E. genuinely asking you how your days going/ making sure everything is fair. (both financially and ethically) -Casual/fun work environment. -Ability to shift between departments should one's skillet dictate a change is best for both the company/employee. -Company is growing so there is plenty of room for growth.

Cons

You never know what music might be playing, which isn't always a bad thing, but it certainly leads to some interesting "arguments" with co-workers haha

Advice to Management

Let Max K do more of what he does best. If you work here, you know what I'm talking about

LinkNow Media Response

February 19, 2019Director of Operations

We love to make sure our staff is in the place they can succeed the most both personally and professionally. If you love your job and are great at it - it is a win-win!

6. "Love my job!"

Current Employee - Customer Service

I have been working at LinkNow Media full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

-hire from within -positive atmosphere -free breakfast -casual setting -company events and fun spirit

Cons

-pay is minimum, but does increase yearly

7. "Awesome place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

I have been working at LinkNow Media full-time for more than 9 years

Pros

The people. There is an amazing collaborative energy where everyone is always helpful and friendly. There is also a lot of apportunity to move around the company and learn all the aspects of digital marketing.

Cons

There used to be a lot more company events. It would be great to see more company outings again.

Advice to Management

Put in the effort to to bring the team together with outside the office events like in the good ol days.

8. "Nice place to start a job in a tech field"

I worked at LinkNow Media

Pros

Vibes are good. Very relaxed. Good place to start a job if you are looking for a tech related job.

Cons

barely above minimum wage. not much flexibility in terms of using new technology.

• "Great place to work"

I worked at LinkNow Media full-time

Pros

supportive sales staff team environment drinks , snacks

Cons

the only con is the location can be a bit far

Advice to Management

nothing

• "A Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Content Writer in Montreal, QC

I have been working at LinkNow Media full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

LinkNow Media is a fun and fulfilling place to work. As a content writer I have had the opportunity to challenge myself daily in a fast-paced working environment, while also upskilling and learning more about SEO techniques and content creation in the process. My expertise in this field has definitely increased thanks to the advice and guidance of colleagues and upper management. Aside from work, I have made a lot...

Cons

We need more Cinnamon Toast Crunch for breakfast!!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Found 52 reviews