KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Publicis Health

16 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Management is great, they don't really micromanage you as long as you're doing your job(in 8 reviews)
  • "Uncapped Commissions(in 6 reviews)
  • "And the managers are always willing to help and jump on the phone with you, if need be.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Everyday there's free breakfast including coffee bananas oatmeal cereal the list goes on with how many pros there are!(in 5 reviews)
  • "Everyone is friends and there are no quarrels between anyone.(in 4 reviews)
Cons
  • "Low pay and 'boys club' atmosphere(in 6 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good place to start a career

Mar 18, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- There are a lot of great people. - Bright, attractive office space. - They'll help support your professional development and let people change departments based on their interests. - They'll hire you if English is your only language.

Cons

- Call center focus. - Takes advantage of the relatively captive anglophone market with much lower salaries than average for Montreal—but this is a common problem in the city with companies that hire monolingual anglos. - Family-owned company, with all the drama and infighting that entails. - The office is out in the boonies at the very end of the orange line. Could be a pro if you're a West Islander who drives, but it's a bummer commute if you live in the city.

2 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place

Apr 29, 2022 - Senior Web Designer in Montreal, QC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at LNM, is great. Lots of flexibility & great employees. —Working from home all the time —Amazing bosses / managers —Flexible —Understanding higher ups —Opportunity to grow in the company quickly —Stress free environment —Always helpful employees

Cons

— Some departments get bonuses, while others don’t — Quantity over Quality mindset — While we still get the same amount of holidays off, sometimes we don’t have the same holidays off as our children or spouse because we have an American client base. So we spend the time off alone :-/ That part is kind of bleh .

3. 5.0

Was awesome

May 17, 2022 - Lead Generator in Montreal, QC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Was great to work there

Cons

There are none I loved it

4. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Expectations higher than what it's worth to work here

Apr 22, 2022 - Anonymous Former Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Remote work -Some management is ok -Get 25$ gift cards -Some monetary bonuses

Cons

-Decide to give you random days off without pay -Nepotism, certain management is unfireable so they can do what they want -No/barely room to move up -US holidays instead of Canadian. You'll be working Canadian thanksgiving and get off American -Low pay for expectations and responsibility -Bad policy regarding days off. Need doctor's notes for any time off

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best Company I Have Worked For

Apr 14, 2022 - Onboarding Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

lots of chances to grow, uncapped commissions, friendliest work environment I've seen, caring higher ups

Cons

honestly cant think of anything

6. 2.0

Apr 20, 2022 - Designer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Not a bad place to start your career. That being said don't get stuck! Everyone is really nice Manageable workload

Cons

Comically low pay. No room for growth at all Very much, a "this is the way things are" type of company. Upper management is a boys club. Felt very out of touch with what younger generations could bring to the workforce. VERY flat corporate structure. Especially in the design department.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Don't want to work anywhere else

Oct 28, 2021 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

CEO is amazing, understanding, helpful and there when you need him Working from home Fun environment Work / Play balance (work is work, but always fun activities for holidays) Family business so the family needs are understood Health benefits Tele-medicine plan

Cons

Just like every other company, some things cannot be avoided, there is friction sometimes, some drama :), usual family business, eventually all things get sorted. Things get said, apologies served, moving on. It's someones business, and the way things are done can't make everyone happy.

8. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Setting you up for failure

Mar 7, 2022 - Sales Associate in Montreal, QC
    Business Outlook

Pros

CEO is a nice guy.

Cons

If you are not a former employee getting rehired, you are being set up for failure. The management has no clear training structure. You will be passed back and forth between managers and colleagues, teaching you random things in random order and expect you to understand the job. The pay is not as advertised, they paid less than what was discussed. The management will play favourites and its very clear. Micromanaging is here. Work culture has its cliques and if you're not liked but upper management you will be singled out.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Appreciation

Feb 25, 2022 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Always improving Work from home Understanding Managers Uncapped Commissions Caring owners

Cons

Nothing your manager won’t do their best to help with, you might have to ask them.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

I'm never leaving this place!

Oct 28, 2021 - Project Manager & Marketing Director in Mirabel, QC
    Business Outlook

Pros

LinkNow is awesome for many reasons. The people we work with are amazing, the ability to give ideas or different strategies, and see them actually get implemented, and obviously working in the marketing department, it's so rewarding and gratifying seeing all the work we do impact the clients. I love that LinkNow hires from within, there are so many people that have started as a receptionist, or on the sales floor, or data entry and worked their way up to management roles. The pay is awesome, LinkNow is the highest paying company in Canada in the Telemarketing/Sales category. If you're into working from home, you cant go wrong!

Cons

Now that we work from home, pranks and all the fun we used to have at the office is a little harder, but....we still get it done! lol

Viewing 1 - 10 of 89 Reviews

LinkNow Media Reviews FAQs

LinkNow Media has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 91 reviews left anonymously by employees. 79% of employees would recommend working at LinkNow Media to a friend and 80% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, LinkNow Media employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at LinkNow Media. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

79% of LinkNow Media employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated LinkNow Media 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at LinkNow Media to be management, career development, benefits and the cons to be culture, senior leadership.

Popular Careers with LinkNow Media Job Seekers